Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo the person/persons she was going to meet would be the aspect that was mentioned early on but has since been dropped from MSM. You'd think they would want to say exactly where and when she was planning to meet up so that it gives a better direction of travel.

Media states she was reported missing after she failed to meet up with friends at Shady Lady. Friends say that's misreporting as there was no plan to meet at Shady Lady. They say Toni was reported missing by them later that night when Pete Jr realized she had not come home.

This is important to me because if she had friends to meet with at Shady Lady it made sense that they'd grow concerned and report her missing when she didn't show.

If she had someone else to meet and didn't make it, why did it take Toni Jr realizing she hadn't come home that day for her to be reported missing by the friends?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

""Friends say that's misreporting as there was no plan to meet at Shady Lady.""

Wait, what?!?! I haven't seen this. If true, this changes everything.
Not that I held much stock in this in the first place. Can you point me to where you read/saw this?
thx

1) Why do you think this was dropped from MSM?
2) She planned to meet up with someone, but how do you know that she did not actually show up?
To answer both questions: From the beginning it's been reported in MSM that Toni was reported missing after she failed to show up to meet up with friends. Nearly every MSM link states that.

So my problem with this is IF there were no plans to meet at Shady Lady, per her friends, then where was the meet up and with whom? You can do some digging around and find a possible other meet up with "friends" however the only one reported that I see is Shady Lady which was closed, friends say isn't true, and her direction of travel supports that.

Per her friends, she was reported missing by them when Pete Jr realized she had not come home at all that day. This is a big deal to me because it sounds like there was no huge concern for most of the day, right?

Imo this should be made clear in MSM because it's a pretty big difference between what Roxy and Co are saying vs what has been reported.

""Friends say that's misreporting as there was no plan to meet at Shady Lady.""

Wait, what?!?! I haven't seen this. If true, this changes everything.
Not that I held much stock in this in the first place. Can you point me to where you read/saw this?
thx
I asked them (roxi, Carly, haley) directly because it's been driving me nuts. So take it at face value.

If Toni's phone didn't die out until 9pm. Then I doubt she accidentally drove into the river at 5am. Because her phone would have been submerged as well. Jmo

Just throwing this out there. Is it at all possible that the admins on the one particular page who have some nasty things to say about Toni could at all be involved? Keeping tabs? There is some shocking comments on the one page by whats seems like 3 women.

Just throwing this out there. Is it at all possible that the admins on the one particular page who have some nasty things to say about Toni could at all be involved? Keeping tabs? There is some shocking comments on the one page by whats seems like 3 women.
Im not sure what one page you are referring to.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The disgusting page is ran by women that, from my understanding, don't even know Toni. I've never looked in that group but it sounds like they're just being vultures.

There is another page that is run by Toni's friends in which they answer questions as best they can. I do keep in mind that they could very well be keeping themselves at arms length, but I've yet to see anything they've said that doesn't add up. Also to keep in mind, Pete S did publicly call them out recently for not helping in searches. You could go either way with that.

Find Toni Anderson is the page. The comments from admins are awful. The word *advertiser censored* has been thrown around.

In the Charli Scott case media continued to report Steven Capobianco's "story" of the events of the night she was murdered over and over and over even after it was deemed a lie. It became so stuck in everyone's head. It was false.

This I believe is happening here as well. I posted a few pages back that the only known facts we know for sure is that she was pulled over and was at the QT on 26th. That's all we have.

Just a few things that we don't know because multiply stories have emerged:
Who walked her out of work.
If she was adamant about going to the 31st QT
If she was meeting friends at the Shady Lady.
Who the last text was from.
Was she even meeting anyone.
If she made it home and left again.
Where exactly her phone pinged, died, went dark, etc...
Is PS her boyfriend.
Off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Find Toni Anderson is the page. The comments from admins are awful. The word *advertiser censored* has been thrown around.
Yah that's the one I haven't even peeked into. :gross:

There's #missingtonianderson (not sure who admins but Pete is pretty active in there) and #bringtonihome (admin by the friends)

I'm not sure you can even search for the pages at this point as I believe they made them closed groups. Lots of info in the one by her friends and Pete does pop in occasionally and comment there as well.

To answer both questions: From the beginning it's been reported in MSM that Toni was reported missing after she failed to show up to meet up with friends. Nearly every MSM link states that.

So my problem with this is IF there were no plans to meet at Shady Lady, per her friends, then where was the meet up and with whom? You can do some digging around and find a possible other meet up with "friends" however the only one reported that I see is Shady Lady which was closed, friends say isn't true, and her direction of travel supports that.

Per her friends, she was reported missing by them when Pete Jr realized she had not come home at all that day. This is a big deal to me because it sounds like there was no huge concern for most of the day, right?

Imo this should be made clear in MSM because it's a pretty big difference between what Roxy and Co are saying vs what has been reported.

Your asking the right question. The point I am getting at is LE knows who she was going to meet up with and where, but they are not releasing that information to protect the investigation.

The link doesn't work for me. I don't. Understand your sentence either. Can you clarify please?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Sorry about that I was on my phone and unable to edit it.
A woman's body was found outside of a car on the shoulder of 1-29 about 5 miles from where Toni was last seen. Police are saying its a homicide. I don't think it's connected but that part of 1-29 is busy even at 10pm on a Saturday night.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/woman-found-dead-along-i-29-in-the-northland/8678680

A reporter went to Chrome and talked to her actual coworkers. That reporter ascertained that there was a plan to meet up at the Shady Lady. This is where the info originated.

"FOX 4 spoke with Toni’s coworkers there [at Chrome]"

"Sources say when Toni left Chrome, she had plans to meet with friends at Shady Lady, a strip club on the eastside of Kansas City. Employees tell FOX 4 that they never saw her and say police searched for any trace of Toni on surveillance footage and came up short handed."

(source: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/ )

Why would police check surveillance footage is there was no plan to go there?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss that plan unless somebody else has gone to Chrome, talked to all those same coworkers, and determined that there was no plan. Clearly there was a plan for at least some of her coworkers to go, because "they never saw her."

She wouldn't necessarily have told every one, either. All it would take is for her to have told one person.

Your asking the right question. The point I am getting at is LE knows who she was going to meet up with and where, but they are not releasing that information to protect the investigation.
We are both making the same point :)
I am difficult sometimes, I know.

This just raises a lot of questions for me, for starters did her BF also know of this meet up? Seems weird to not have an update on your girl all day and not be alerted there's a problem until he realizes she hasn't been home all day. IF all that the friends say is true, I don't think the focus should be on the parents behavior imo. And that's just what Pete S did with that post... parents took control of that his son started, friends aren't helping search for the person they reported missing. If I look at it that way, I ask myself why, rather than question their concern. Jmo and it'll probably change once or twice.

A reporter went to Chrome and talked to her actual coworkers. That reporter ascertained that there was a plan to meet up at the Shady Lady. This is where the info originated.

"FOX 4 spoke with Toni’s coworkers there [at Chrome]"

"Sources say when Toni left Chrome, she had plans to meet with friends at Shady Lady, a strip club on the eastside of Kansas City. Employees tell FOX 4 that they never saw her and say police searched for any trace of Toni on surveillance footage and came up short handed."

(source: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/concer...hout-any-sign-of-missing-woman-toni-anderson/ )

Why would police check surveillance footage is there was no plan to go there?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss that plan unless somebody else has gone to Chrome, talked to all those same coworkers, and determined that there was no plan. Clearly there was a plan for at least some of her coworkers to go, because "they never saw her."

She wouldn't necessarily have told every one, either. All it would take is for her to have told one person.
I agree completely and I'm not putting too much into it, but it does raise a lot of what ifs for me, that coincide with my opinions.

We haven't really heard from or who these friends are that she was meeting up with.

When I was a rowdy teenager, sometimes I'd tell my parents hey I'm staying the night at soandsos house. Doesn't mean I did, and doesn't mean the person I was supposedly staying with had any idea I'd even said that was my plan.

Just another possibility to consider imo

In the Charli Scott case media continued to report Steven Capobianco's "story" of the events of the night she was murdered over and over and over even after it was deemed a lie. It became so stuck in everyone's head. It was false.

This I believe is happening here as well. I posted a few pages back that the only known facts we know for sure is that she was pulled over and was at the QT on 26th. That's all we have.

Just a few things that we don't know because multiply stories have emerged:
Who walked her out of work.
If she was adamant about going to the 31st QT
If she was meeting friends at the Shady Lady.
Who the last text was from.
Was she even meeting anyone.
If she made it home and left again.
Where exactly her phone pinged, died, went dark, etc...
Is PS her boyfriend.
Off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Indeed.

If these basic questions can't be answered, i believe we're flogging a dead horse, for now.

Pete doesn't know anything except from talking with those same coworkers and/or her friends, since he says he was sleeping at the time. He said she was "adamant" about going to the QuikTrip. The fact that she didn't go to the nearest QuikTrip, nor go inside, according to officer Snapp, makes it look like she was doing a buy. She may have wanted a pick me up for the meet up at Shady Lady.

--

Phone records available to police include the phone number of people you texted with, if regular texting is used. I'm not sure how available that info is when you use iMessage, though.

Police have not confirmed or even commented on any of this. Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove