Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I sit here and look at my younger son, it strikes me deep in my gut that no way, no how would I leave so soon without more answers and scouring ever possible place I could have. Until I have exhausted every last resource.
There is just no way I would say anything but words like I, Me, Us. Not You, Them, Others. And that I stand behind wholeheartedly.

In my opinion, Toni's mother seemed truly heartbroken and desperate AND could turn on a dime and suddenly be calm and speak clearly. I want to be wrong about my feelings after watching her even in the first interview.

As far as their leaving KC at the instruction of the police, I have a half-baked theory. Maybe not even a theory but an "I wonder..."
If the police suspect Pete Jr, might they have asked the parents to step aside and be quiet? Their exit then opens the door for Pete to regain control of the "grieving family desperately searching" role and hang himself. I'm certain they are watching him at all times.
I guess part of this thought comes from the fact that his access to all of her social media accounts smells like heavy control issues to me. If I were in her shoes and in a relationship with him, I might fear for my safety. I might have shared my fears with my closest friends. Toni's closest friends aren't engaging with Pete in his search efforts. It makes me wonder what their feelings are about him and why.

The other KC abduction and assault recently posted here that occurred on Friday morning happened less than three blocks from my home. Somehow, while that is alarming, I've since still spent far more time trying to figure out how and where to find her than to be concerned about my own safety. I guess my gut says that random things do happen, but Toni's disappearance seems anything but random. Too many questions and too many shady players at this point. Again, just my rambling thoughts and opinions.

In my opinion, Toni's mother seemed truly heartbroken and desperate AND could turn on a dime and suddenly be calm and speak clearly. I want to be wrong about my feelings after watching her even in the first interview.

As far as their leaving KC at the instruction of the police, I have a half-baked theory. Maybe not even a theory but an "I wonder..."
If the police suspect Pete Jr, might they have asked the parents to step aside and be quiet? Their exit then opens the door for Pete to regain control of the "grieving family desperately searching" role and hang himself. I'm certain they are watching him at all times.
I guess part of this thought comes from the fact that his access to all of her social media accounts smells like heavy control issues to me. If I were in her shoes and in a relationship with him, I might fear for my safety. I might have shared my fears with my closest friends. Toni's closest friends aren't engaging with Pete in his search efforts. It makes me wonder what their feelings are about him and why.

The other KC abduction and assault recently posted here that occurred on Friday morning happened less than three blocks from my home. Somehow, while that is alarming, I've since still spent far more time trying to figure out how and where to find her than to be concerned about my own safety. I guess my gut says that random things do happen, but Toni's disappearance seems anything but random. Too many questions and too many shady players at this point. Again, just my rambling thoughts and opinions.

I'm one foot on the parents having an inappropriate response train but it's possible their current situations demand that they go home. Maybe a less supportive employer or maybe they have zero monies to survive without working? Alternatively maybe they know more about why she's gone and what's involved or that they should lay low and wait for the racket to die down bc there is a completely logical reason the cops know she's "safe". Idk

Something about Pete Jr.'s behavior reminds me of what Scott Peterson would have sounded like if he had pulled off his crime without screwing it up.

Pete is acting super "concerned," trying to look like he cares even more than her parents - opposite of Scott's aloofness.

Floating the unconfirmed ping location and tying it to a park. What if her body is somewhere in the other direction? This what Scott hoped for if he could have convinced everyone he was golfing that day. This struck me as interesting from Pete jr: "Just find any clues, find any of her belongings, her car, the bag she has, glasses, her phone anything" - how perfect if he were to plant something as simple as a pair of her glasses?

I started thinking she was running from someone (Pete, school, etc.) but it's been too long. Starting to consider possibility that she was murdered. The whole night she disappeared didn't make any sense with the conflicting destinations - it's like she was being setup. It also seemed like Pete and her "friends" were a little "quick" to assume she was "missing. If a drinking buddy doesn't show up at the bar when expected, I don't start petitioning the police and starting campaigns.

Yes! I felt like her being called in as missing was super immature, especially if everyone knew she was out and gone all night long all the time. They either knew something or someone sent her to a location for some alternative reason, or she had an after party to make some money and never left- car in garage. Any way I scenario it out I come up with the same conclusion. I think it's safe to say that PD there is not good at finding missing people. For goodness sake, a family searching for their family member found 2 bodies!! Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, and I feel the opposite. Maybe her parents have info and are distancing themselves away because of that info? It all is just weird. Those Facebook pages are awful. I have only followed a few missing person cases but I have never seen so many childish posts/comments on Facebook groups. It's sad.

Both families blame the other

Yes! I felt like her being called in as missing was super immature, especially if everyone knew she was out and gone all night long all the time. They either knew something or someone sent her to a location for some alternative reason, or she had an after party to make some money and never left- car in garage. Any way I scenario it out I come up with the same conclusion. I think it's safe to say that PD there is not good at finding missing people. For goodness sake, a family searching for their family member found 2 bodies!! Ugh.

Amen to that! Unbelievable the family found two bodies! Smh

If I were to say Pete (the father) seems any emotion towards the parents, it's disappointment with some bitterness. Now it's very possible he's that way because - hello, he's come in from out of town and put his life on hold to find Toni so he's expecting her parents would do the same. But, I think it's important to keep in mind he's supporting his son and is probably the middle person in most information, both relayed and discovered. It's the classic don't shoot the messenger imo. . He is very supportive of his son, from what I can see.

Also, it looks like "teamnosleep" is putting on a concert/fundraiser tonight for Toni. From what I can see, it's presented by Pete's best friend.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The more I reflect on this case I can't help but also reflect on my own 20's, which I have done quite often since Toni first went missing. I will say that, from my own experience of MANY late nights and too much partying, when I look back on those times in my own life I realize that the times I made a really bad decision and put my own life at risk are too many to count or even recall. Add to that some of the people I called "friends" were people I only knew from partying and actually knew nothing about. The bottom line is it is more than just a possibility that the odds ran out for Toni. She easily could have made a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong place or she could have been with people she considered friends who, in the end, were people more concerned with saving their own skin than getting help for Toni (or anyone) that was in need of medical attention or was even beyond saving. This is not to say that a bad decision on her part relieves anyone else of blame, but the truth is that just taking these types of situations into consideration can have endless possibilities for what really happened to Toni. I was very, very lucky to survive my twenties and countless situations I very easily could not have survived.

Hmmmm. I just checked my google location history and there's nothing there because it never was enabled. I just enabled it online and it still can't see me apparently because the device is not enabled. My phone is charged and on and my gmail is open. My GPS is off. Maybe it's the GPS? Maybe because it's an old phone?

Wow, this is incredible. There's another thing called google location history. Apparently I have this turned on. I just checked it and it shows everywhere I've been in, like, a long time. You can pick a day and it shows everywhere you've been on that date!!!! It shows a complete map showing roughly the route you took and everything.

So if she was using this, all someone would need was her google account, which would probably be logged in on her computer, just like the other accounts Pete was using.

https://www.google.com/maps/timeline?pb

Edit: it even shows every store I visited by name!

The more I reflect on this case I can't help but also reflect on my own 20's, which I have done quite often since Toni first went missing. I will say that, from my own experience of MANY late nights and too much partying, when I look back on those times in my own life I realize that the times I made a really bad decision and put my own life at risk are too many to count or even recall. Add to that some of the people I called "friends" were people I only knew from partying and actually knew nothing about. The bottom line is it is more than just a possibility that the odds ran out for Toni. She easily could have made a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong place or she could have been with people she considered friends who, in the end, were people more concerned with saving their own skin than getting help for Toni (or anyone) that was in need of medical attention or was even beyond saving. This is not to say that a bad decision on her part relieves anyone else of blame, but the truth is that just taking these types of situations into consideration can have endless possibilities for what really happened to Toni. I was very, very lucky to survive my twenties and countless situations I very easily could not have survived.

Ditto on that ^^^

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A family friend said the police from both departments first said that she wasn't stopped.

Then 1 department said she was stopped for about 2 minutes. But it was supposedly actually 7 minutes.

So imo. Release all video.

Because cops have tried to solicit females before. Especially at that time of night. Jmo

Plus I doubt the original cop left the area to go across town. Jmo.

I truly think he may have stayed in the vacinity.

So did he see something or any other cars at 4am or so.

They are looking for their kid. Obviously they seem very liberal. I have a 19,21 and 27yr old. I would never be ok with any of my kids having that life style nor would the dad. This is not okay on many levels for me, but its not my kid. I hope she is found. My gut, well, the pictures not pretty.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Amen to that! Unbelievable the family found two bodies! Smh

The post you're referring to was talking about the family looking for Jessica Runions, not Toni. She's been missing since September.

Sometimes thou protests too much. I don't think it's appropriate to borderline brag on the 8+ hours a day one has been searching. Too much? There's a serious SM overload imo.

They are looking for their kid. Obviously they seem very liberal. I have a 19,21 and 27yr old. I would never be ok with any of my kids having that life style nor would the dad. This is not okay on many levels for me, but its not my kid. I hope she is found. My gut, well, the pictures not pretty.

I would be surprised if the parents knew. In fact, here's a tweet from Christmas 2015, which was about a month after she started at the club...

[video=twitter;680456866216808449]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/680456866216808449[/video]

The post you're referring to was talking about the family looking for Jessica Runions, not Toni. She's been missing since September.

Yes, sorry guys I should have stated that!

I would be surprised if the parents knew. In fact, here's a tweet from Christmas 2015, which was about a month after she started at the club...

[video=twitter;680456866216808449]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/680456866216808449[/video]

BF confirmed the first night they knew she was a waitress at chrome. He corrected someone on SM night one or 2 who asked if they knew she was a stripper. Not everyone would be ashamed or frankly give an eff if their parents knew or much less what they thought. Myself included. She was self sufficient and an adult. If you don't like it then pay my bills would have been my attitude at 21.

BF confirmed the first night they knew she was a waitress at chrome. He corrected someone on SM night one or 2 who asked if they knew she was a stripper. Not everyone would be ashamed or frankly give an eff if their parents knew or much less what they thought. Myself included. She was self sufficient and an adult. If you don't like it then pay my bills would have been my attitude at 21.

Knew she was a waitress or knew she was a stripper?

And yeah, I do think the people saying they would never let their kid do that are a little delusional.

Kinda hard to control what your child does after they move out of the house. The parents might not like it, but their rules don't apply under another roof. Although I never would have gone as far as working at strip club I was living a very risky life with the amount of partying I was doing. My parents didn't like my partying in my 20's and told me so more than once. But they also acknowledged that I was on my own and other than telling me they disapproved there wasn't much more they could do about it since I didn't live at home anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member