Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was previously a private group. Interest started to wane, so they opened it up to the public and added more admins. It's only become worse: Idle gossip, bickering, and comments so terribly worded that confusion and misunderstandings are the norm. A very few actually seem interested in Toni, and they try to organize searches and print flyers. The rest of the bunch is mystified and indignant that everyone else doesn't think the way they do.

Oh Toni, stay safe wherever you are!!!

What scares me so much in cases like this, even if they are initially voluntarily missing, it can quickly become endangered, or involuntarily missing.

I don't claim to know what was in her mind, or her plans were for her future. I do see several red flag alerts that to ME would be reasons to get out of there and start over where those can't find me, but I don't know if that was her intent.

Yeah, the ugliness on the facebook group has got me thinking about the possibility that Toni may have simply run away. I have considered this unlikely because she wrote often about how much she loved her job and her new life in Kansas City. However, I've been reconsidering...

You have to wonder if her boyfriend was invited along to Kansas City or not. What if she wanted to be on her own but didn't know how to get rid of him? She wrote on her twitter about how she wanted a cute studio apartment. Then she ends up getting a 2 bedroom (I think). Interesting. I find it very telling that she calls it "my" new apartment, and not "our" new apartment.

And it sounds like things with her parents could be strained. She wrote a lot on her twitter about how she's never good enough for her parents and wants them to be proud of her. Did she tell them what her main job was? I doubt it.

I've written before about how she had great misgivings about going to school, which she was supposed to start in just 2 days from the day she went missing.

And you know how it is these days; people meet people online. Could she have met someone online? That would certainly give her someplace to go.

I could easily see how those things could cause her to decide to start a new life, free of the pressures and expectations of the people in her current life. It wouldn't surprise me. I don't quite understand why people do it this way sometimes, without telling anyone, but sometimes they do. For whatever reason they don't see any other way.

[h=1]English Landing Park becomes focus in search for missing woman Toni Anderson[/h]
PARKVILLE, Mo. -- The boyfriend of a missing Kansas City woman said he has been searching English Landing Park in Parkville for her. Pete Sanchez said a source told him that Toni Anderson's phone last pinged there. Police will not confirm the information to FOX 4.
Sanchez said he and his father have been searching the park for eight hours a day. He said they are holding another search at 7 a.m. Saturday morning and invite the public to join them. He said he is looking for Anderson and clues about her disappearance.
"Just find any clues, find any of her belongings, her car, the bag she has, glasses, her phone anything," he told FOX 4.
Sanchez, who said he has been with Anderson for two years and lives with her, said he is also pushing an online petition asking police to release dash cam video from when Anderson was pulled over. He said he would also like police to release a photo of her at the ATM she attempted to use before he card was declined.
"Just so the public eye can see what her last condition was, what she was wearing, how her hair was," he said.
Here's what we know about Anderson's disappearance:
After she got off work at Chrome, an adult entertainment club, she told friends she was headed to QT near 31st and Southwest Trafficway. However, there's no evidence she made it there.
Then, about twenty minutes later an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled her over and gave her a warning. Around 4:33 a.m. her card was declined at an ATM at the QT along 9 highway. At 4:42 a.m. friends said Anderson sent a text message saying she was getting pulled over again.
If you know anything about Anderson's whereabouts call the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department.
More in clip.
http://fox4kc.com/2017/02/03/englis...us-in-search-for-missing-woman-toni-anderson/

Re BF:

There are not enough statements from the BF to indicate if he is being deceptive or intentionally withholding information. However, i still find this statement from him early on in the investigation, rather troubling.

Sanchez says others are questioning whether her working as a server at an adult night club played a role in her disappearance.

Bottom line. It's a person,it's someones daughter. It's my girlfriend . I just want to find out what happened . i want a conclusion to everything.

Bottom line. She's a person, she's someones daughter. She's my girlfriend . I just want to find out what happened . i want a conclusion to everything.

This is the expected, yet this is not what he says. he reduces her to an "it". He uses the possessive pronoun "my" which is good., but prefixes with "it's". This distancing language is not what i would expect a BF to reduce their GF to.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/boyfriend-of-missing-umkc-student-using-social-media-to-bringtonihome/8613882

Edit:

The question is why?

Mislu, you made me have a thought. Let's say the police officer that pulled her over actually pulled into the QuikTrip and got out of the car. Asked her a few questions while she too was out of her car like where are you coming from, where are you headed. Because the more I think about Snapp saying "he literally talked to her for a minute" at the traffic stop is strange. A traffics stop is never "literally a minute"

So getting back to my speculation, the police officer speaks with her and continues with the informal questioning as well as checking on her well being. I'm feeling this exchange could be why they do not suspect foul play and will not release the video. Maybe she says I'm being followed and I don't know how and the officer helps to disengage the insurance tracker. I haven't thought this entirely though but wanted to write my thought down before I lost it.

MrX made a good point about maybe her car is still near where it last showed on her tracking device. It does make me think maybe she met up with someone or was followed and maybe her car is in a garage near QT. Can a phone ping be as wide where she last was to the park people keep mentioning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC40 I too have looked deeply into the BF statements. Many things he said are reduced. I'm with you on this.

The mother too for example:
"Let her go. Let her be with us. Let her go have her wonderful life," This was the 17th. Many parents this early hold out for an accident. Why did she go straight to an abduction? Even after police say no foul play.

"Please, please, I just ask you, please try to find my baby," Many parents vow THEY will stop at nothing to find their child, she seems to ask other people to do it.

"It's just been a horrible nightmare. And I know any parent going through this is just horrified." It's odd to me she is more focused on other parents going through this then her own experience.

"Please do whatever you can. Please," Why not WE are doing everything we can?

"Please let her go...we don't care" I don't know how "we don't care" can subconsciously even be spoken?

Just a few side eye things I picked up on. I hate to even question a parent but this case is so odd.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411
http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/17/parent...mpassioned-plea-for-answers-in-disappearance/

Niner said:
Do you know anything about the Monday morning "ping" on her phone?? Time of ping?

melmel261 said:

:tyou: !! And that was "near" Parkville, correct? Now, anyone have a link about this that I can put on the timeline?? :D

from link: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/toni-anderson-searchers-petition-police-focus-on-parkville

Sanchez says based on Andersons phone records, her last cell phone ping came from a cell phone tower near Parkville shortly after she went missing.

BUT! The video with Josh Helmuth he says pinged BEFORE she went missing, but of couse at the end he says the same thing as her BF Sanchez... ??

And I found this other site:
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/toni-...-facebook-twitter-instagram-text-pulled-over/

and the missing poster says:
Toni(e) Marie Anderson went missing from Kansas City, Missouri on January 16th, 2017 at apporximately 3:00am.

Which would be Monday - ?? wasn't she reported missing Monday afternoon/evening by BF & parents that she is missing? So don't understand that part in the missing poster.

also says:
The officer watched Anderson pump gas into her car. And surveillance video showed her attempting to withdraw money from an ATM twice. Anderson was alone in the car, police said.

So, I gather from this - she used Cash to pump the gas, and THEN went to the ATM to try to get "more" cash! Wonder if the second time she DID get cash??

okay - just read this:
Her phone was connected to the T-Mobile network until about 9:30 p.m. Sunday night, when it went dark

What does "dark" mean? Battery died? or ?? I want to make sure I get the correct verbiage on the Timeline. I'm picky that way! :)

so - I've been trying to find the article that says the phone pinged at 6am Monday morning the 16th near Parkville, and have come up empty! HELP!!! LOL!

MaxManning said:
snipped by me...
I am now quite skeptical of the proposed 6am ping and question the motive if it's a lie.

I am too, since I haven't found anybody from the police actually say 6am, Monday morning. How could it still ping if it went "dark" the night before at 9:30pm. Maybe it pinged Sunday morning at 6am?? :confused:

I'm going to post this and continue reading the next page - maybe my answers will be there!

Oh my, I did the biggest longest post about what's been reported in MSM regarding pings and texts and it didn't post. Probably did yall all a favor. :laughing:

To summarize: I think that Sanchez stating her phone last pinged at 6 am in that area is not entirely true.

LE and family have said these 2 things: Toni received her last incoming text at 4:53am and her phone was still connected to the network until 930 pm.

If I'm going to make an assumption based on that, Imo they know she actually received/read that 4:53 text. Did she reply? Do they have a dividing time in mind because she also would have, at the very least, "received" the "whyyyy" text if her phone was still connected to the network.

So that was supposed to be my summary. I talk too much. :sorry:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh my, I did the biggest longest post about what's been reported in MSM regarding pings and texts and it didn't post. Probably did yall all a favor. :laughing:

To summarize: I think that Sanchez stating her phone last pinged at 6 am in that area is not entirely true.

LE and family have said these 2 things: Toni received her last incoming text at 4:53am and her phone was still connected to the network until 930 pm.

If I'm going to make an assumption based on that, Imo they know she actually received/read that 4:53 text. Did she reply? Do they have a dividing time in mind because she also would have, at the very least, "received" the "whyyyy" text if her phone was still connected to the network.

So that was supposed to be my summary. I talk too much. :sorry:

If she had the same phone at her friend, she may have had the "read" function on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

so speaking of this:
How could it still ping if her phone went "dark" the night before at 9:30pm. Maybe it pinged Sunday morning at 6am?

So she had plenty of time when she left QT at 4:53am to drive near Parkville. Almost an hour and 10 minutes. How long would it take her to drive from that QT to Parkville?
TIA!

marsyao said:
Police say, at this time, there is no sign of foul play in Anderson's disappearance. Interesting, do LE know something we don't ?

Of course they do! They just don't like to share with us!

sophie taylor said:
#601 THREAD 1. The stop lasted only three minutes. Lots of lies going on here.

:tyou: when I clicked on the video there it disappeared, so I went to JHelmuth's twitter account. I noticed that on his tweet of Jan. 26th he has a missing poster and all it says now is she went missing on January 16, 2017. No "approximately at 3am". :crazy:

k - went to the video - and it says "The media could not be played" :gaah:

sophie taylor said:
snipped by me...
Update timeline of events, according to Snapp:

•Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
•Approximately 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over
•Approximately 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway
•4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, “I just got pulled over again.”

k - in the article it says The manager of Chrome sat with a detective for hours Wednesday, going through surveillance footage, looking for any clues as to what happened to Toni.

but you have around 4a.m. - but if the detective & manager have gone thru the surveillance footage, they know that she left exactly at 4:11am. So I'm going to keep that time in my timeline!

also says approximately 4:20am when the officer pulled her over, so I will keep it at 4:25am. Not arguing with ya - just that I've heard Snapp say 4:25am was when she was pulled over.

okay - from reading this page - the 6am Monday ping is RUMOR!! or Rumour as Skibs wrote! :D I will NOT put this on the timeline until verified by MSM or police. Thanks for straightening that out! Anyway, it would be logical if the last ping was 6am SUNDAY morning, since her phone went "dark" on Sunday night at 9:30pm.

just read this - PARKVILLE, Mo. -- The boyfriend of a missing Kansas City woman said he has been searching English Landing Park in Parkville for her. Pete Sanchez said a source told him that Toni Anderson's phone last pinged there. Police will not confirm the information to FOX 4.

a "source" - okay rumor!

so speaking of this:
How could it still ping if her phone went "dark" the night before at 9:30pm. Maybe it pinged Sunday morning at 6am?

So she had plenty of time when she left QT at 4:53am to drive near Parkville. Almost an hour and 10 minutes. How long would it take her to drive from that QT to Parkville?
TIA!

Of course they do! They just don't like to share with us!

:tyou: when I clicked on the video there it disappeared, so I went to JHelmuth's twitter account. I noticed that on his tweet of Jan. 26th he has a missing poster and all it says now is she went missing on January 16, 2017. No "approximately at 3am". :crazy:

k - went to the video - and it says "The media could not be played" :gaah:

k - in the article it says The manager of Chrome sat with a detective for hours Wednesday, going through surveillance footage, looking for any clues as to what happened to Toni.

but you have around 4a.m. - but if the detective & manager have gone thru the surveillance footage, they know that she left exactly at 4:11am. So I'm going to keep that time in my timeline!

also says approximately 4:20am when the officer pulled her over, so I will keep it at 4:25am. Not arguing with ya - just that I've heard Snapp say 4:25am was when she was pulled over.

okay - from reading this page - the 6am Monday ping is RUMOR!! or Rumour as Skibs wrote! :D I will NOT put this on the timeline until verified by MSM or police. Thanks for straightening that out! Anyway, it would be logical if the last ping was 6am SUNDAY morning, since her phone went "dark" on Sunday night at 9:30pm.

just read this - PARKVILLE, Mo. -- The boyfriend of a missing Kansas City woman said he has been searching English Landing Park in Parkville for her. Pete Sanchez said a source told him that Toni Anderson's phone last pinged there. Police will not confirm the information to FOX 4.

a "source" - okay rumor!
I think that Pete is doing everything he can to get information out. There may have been something to reference 6am and Parkville early on or recently, but I do not believe it was a ping, necessarily.

He seems to be very open, and that he would not disclose information on this told me he knows it's something he shouldn't be publicly sharing, or is complete b.s. imo.

Pete vehemently believes Toni was abducted against her will. Which I find interesting, that he has not mentioned any other ill fated outcome.

I think that Pete is doing everything he can to get information out. [...]

Yeah, after the police asked family and friends to keep quiet. And he slams her friends and family, by name, for not searching enough.

Not impressed.

The obsession can be taken two ways. Was this Toni's only way to get away?

His father who lives out of town seems to be the one slamming, right?

[...]
also says:
The officer watched Anderson pump gas into her car. And surveillance video showed her attempting to withdraw money from an ATM twice. Anderson was alone in the car, police said.
[...]

I kinda suspect that was made up by a reporter, unless I see a direct police source. There's a video on Helmuth's twitter that shows an officer Snapp saying:
"the QuikTrip video shows her literally pulling up to a gas pump, getting gas, and then leaving on her own. She was the only one in the vehicle that we could tell."

So... I dunno... that seems pretty definitive. Based on Snapp's narrative, I believe she accidentally used the wrong card at the pump. She entered her PIN for the card she thought she was using and it was declined. She entered the PIN a second time, more carefully, and it was declined again. At that point she figured out her mistake and used the correct card.

[video=twitter;822545252963774464]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/822545252963774464[/video]

Wow. This is exactly what I was hoping was going on...

Josh Helmuth tweeted:
"Toni Andersons parents seem hopeful. Said they aren't allowed to tell me anything yet, but that KCPD is working the case 'big time!!!'"

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/823993555010154498

That tweet was a few days ago, Helmuth tweeted this less than an hour ago: Toni Anderson update sent to me from fam: detectives widening search area, sonared river 2 more times last week and flew drones all week.

I think it would be naive to think they don't know "more" than we do but they are grasping at straws IMO. My husband is a forensic drone operator, he works mostly after catastrophic weather events but he has been hired to work assisting local and federal law enforcement. We LOVE those calls bc it pays super well. It's not a bunch of Kansas City cops playing with a drone, in criminal cases an unbiased 3ed party goes a long way when presenting evidence. My point, they are spending considerable resources still entertaining the idea of "the river" being involved so they can't know THAT much more than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove