Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling LE knows a lot more details than we do and has told family some. IMO and MOO, pure speculation, I wonder if they found out from cell phone records or friends that Toni has been through something traumatic. Maybe this info makes it seem more likely that she ran. For example, COMPLETELY SPECULATION, if she had been raped and not told anyone but a very close friend or two. It's possible they have info making it more likely she ran on her own will. Seems a possible reason LE may tell her family to go home and try to get back to normal while they try to find her.

I still find it inappropriate for the BF and BF father to go against what appears to be the parents wishes of not discussing the case and trusting investigators. They don't trust the parents and seems he parents don't trust them. What a circle.

What's intersting is Pete Sr. initially had nothing but good things to say about Toni's parents and their concern. What changed? Pete Jr. sounds like a sketchy dude, and it's strange that he appears to be controlling Toni's FB page yet I can't find his.

I have to agree that it is also strange that Toni never seems to mention Pete on FB. It just doesn't compute that they were so close that Pete cares more than her parents, yet he is invisible on her FB. Toni carried on daily FB exchanges with her friends, so it's not like she was only using FB for her "brand."

AceDetective,

I saw your work on matching up that Toni was on 26th. That takes time and effort and is very important since the video is garbage. Are you concerned at all that a car pulls behind the cop as Toni pulls away?

I find this very suspicious and wonder why there isn't a lot head smacking going on around here. Let's say you and I are cops; What are the chances that we are both near a twenty year old girl who didn't put her blinker on at 430 in the morning? It seems like cops would be more spread out during those hours. See the car on the left at 0:46.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

AceDetective,

I saw your work on matching up that Toni was on 26th. That takes time and effort and is very important since the video is garbage. Are you concerned at all that a car pulls behind the cop as Toni pulls away?

I find this very suspicious and wonder why there isn't a lot head smacking going on around here. Let's say you and I are cops; What are the chances that we are both near a twenty year old girl who didn't put her blinker on at 430 in the morning? It seems like cops would be more spread out during those hours. See the car on the left at 0:46.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/20/friend...ppearance-near-gas-station-she-was-last-seen/

It does strike me as very odd. I can't tell if the second car is a police car or not, though.

But what are the odds that a second car comes from this deserted part of town that Toni may have just been in? Could have been somebody that she met.

It does strike me as very odd. I can't tell if the second car is a police car or not, though.

But what are the odds that a second car comes from this deserted part of town that Toni may have just been in? Could have been somebody that she met.

DGMW. It could be a cop but maybe it's not. Where is Helmuth and O'Brien on this? That's there territory. The media stinks.

I have a little saying. No sign of a relationship on FB, good sign of a relationship. But actually, just 1 or 2 glimpses is ok. That's that thing I was talking about earlier. There are some aspects of my private life that I leave private. They are sacred to me and I choose not to share it.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I completely agree. Also, a lot of people my age and Tony's age (I'm 23 for reference) claim to hate "labels" on relationships. Whether that's the case or they just don't want to be tied to one person, I don't know. But I don't particularly find this weird either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still find it inappropriate for the BF and BF father to go against what appears to be the parents wishes of not discussing the case and trusting investigators. They don't trust the parents and seems he parents don't trust them. What a circle.
And some passive aggressive comments towards the parents regarding the go fund me monies.

Which Pete Jr started, it was stated that the was against the parents wishes, and later Pete Jr turned the over to them. While I do think it's off putting that the parents left town, I think it's a double standard to put the on them, when they voiced it wasn't done with their approval from the beginning.

With that said: I do wonder why the parents do not seem to want much more than LE's work on finding their missing daughter. They could have been told something very early on and are just waiting until things fall into place, I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm confused. How can Toni's phone stop pinging after 6am, but still be connected to T-Mobile at 930pm?

And some passive aggressive comments towards the parents regarding the go fund me monies.

Which Pete Jr started, it was stated that the was against the parents wishes, and later Pete Jr turned the over to them. While I do think it's off putting that the parents left town, I think it's a double standard to put the on them, when they voiced it wasn't done with their approval from the beginning.

With that said: I do wonder why the parents do not seem to want much more than LE's work on finding their missing daughter. They could have been told something very early on and are just waiting until things fall into place, I suppose.

They are trusting police. The searchlight guy really emphasized how much of a mistake it is to not hire a PI. He was talking about how footage gets written over by two weeks and that it can never be recovered. I wonder if any cameras picked her up after she left the QT?

Where did the 6 am time come from? Rumor or MSM?

From their FB Page, or one of them. It goes along with reports of it pinging shortly after she went missing. A poster in here mentioned 6am. Maybe that person will answer about it. It's in the parkville area and fits with that.

From their FB Page, or one of them. It goes along with reports of it pinging shortly after she went missing. A poster in here mentioned 6am. Maybe that person will answer about it. It's in the parkville area and fits with that.

I thought it was 6AM Monday. The whole ping thing seems to be an unsubstantiated rumor.

I thought it was 6AM Monday. The whole ping thing seems to be an unsubstantiated rumor.

IDK. Only that the ping was supposed to be shortly after she went off the radar. There's 930pm too. It would be bad news if it died that soon after her text.

I'm confused. How can Toni's phone stop pinging after 6am, but still be connected to T-Mobile at 930pm?

I've come to the conclusion the ping info got a little carried away on SM. If the parents are not aware of any pings than how is anyone else??

6am - stated but not verified by anyone in LE or family that I can see

Pinged shortly after she went missing - stated by Sanchez only, right? And he's basing this on her phone records that we're not sure how or when that was disclosed to him? Or has LE confirmed this?

9:30pm- phone was still connected to network, stated by family and according to LE

I thought when it was said that the phone was still connected to the network up until that time, that it was strange that it was also said they were trying to get pings to no avail.

*possible stupid question: if I were to put my phone on airplane mode, and select a WiFi connection would that be considered connected to my carrier's network? I ask because my argument with the GPS is if I'm going to disable that, I'd also disable tracking on my phone. Otherwise its pointless, right? (Unless Im worried my gps data is more accessible to someone than my phone data is) Anyhow, if I did that but wanted to access maps or something I'd connect to WiFi so that I can use that without having my phone active.

Here's the thing, either trust the parents or trust her BF & co.
Both sides have credibility issues and seem to be working against each other, especially the BF father.
I sure hope he is 100% on with his accusations toward her parents because, eek otherwise.

As a parent myself I have to believe her parents have very important information that they are trusting the police, have gone home, and are keeping mum. The alternative is that they are very, very awful people.

Where did the 6 am time come from? Rumor or MSM?

Rumor

[video=twitter;826452594214236160]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/826452594214236160[/video]

Same reporter, as above with same information in this link.

Sanchez says based on Andersons phone records, her last cell phone ping came from a cell phone tower near Parkville shortly after she went missing.

KCPD also confirmed they have searched the area and came up empty.

I'm unable to locate any law enforcement statements advising this as a fact.

However if someone has a link please post. TIA

Oh Toni, stay safe wherever you are!!!

What scares me so much in cases like this, even if they are initially voluntarily missing, it can quickly become endangered, or involuntarily missing.

I don't claim to know what was in her mind, or her plans were for her future. I do see several red flag alerts that to ME would be reasons to get out of there and start over where those can't find me, but I don't know if that was her intent.

Pete Sanchez (the dad) is refusing to reveal his source for the ping. I think it's safe to say he doesn't have one, frankly. moo.

It looks to me like police were seen searching in Parksville, as kdg411's post above confirms, and the last ping thing was assumed from that. Where the 6AM would come from, I don't know.

Why would Sanchez not reveal his source, if he actually has one? It makes no sense. A ping can only have come from LE. Maybe they have some other source of location info and they're just saying it's a ping to protect that source. Mighty sketchy, that's for sure.

I have to say, I spent some time looking around that #MissingToniAnderson facebook page and what a cesspool it is. Some of those facebook groups are good, and some are terrible. That one definitely falls in the latter category. I cannot believe they are all tearing apart the Andersons because they left town. They have no clue what the Andersons were told by police. Was that group private before? (Somebody earlier said it changed to public.) If I was in a private group and they changed it to public I would be a little unhappy. What is said in private should stay private.

It's kinda sad groups like that exist. It's just full of unproven allegations stated as facts.

One thing I have noticed in those groups is that people take their assumptions, and emphatically post them as facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove