Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The post you're referring to was talking about the family looking for Jessica Runions, not Toni. She's been missing since September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to the family of JR. apologies if someone thought I meant Toni case

I just caught up and realized I forgot to quote everything I wanted to expand on, so I apologize.

Regarding the second car pulling up behind the police- Sometimes police here will double up on pullovers. Sometimes, I think they are just in the area and are doing it to provide a bit more protection in the event that something goes wrong or they are just bored (it's pretty slow around here). Other times, I think they call in a second officer if they are familiar with the driver due to previous issues. Maybe the first officer was expecting a DUI.

Can someone verify how long it would take to get from Chrome to where she was pulled over? Either I'm typing in something wrong or someone's timeline isn't correct. Google is placing the drive at 14 minutes.

Chrome cameras have her leaving at 4:11 am. She gets pulled over at 4:19-4:20. That's 8-9 minutes from the time she left (although I'm not sure if that's the time she actually pulled out of the parking lot at Chrome or what time she left the building). That's an average speed of 70+ mph. That's a pretty tight timeline for a 9.5+ mile trip. I know you can drive pretty fast on 70, but cutting the trip in half seems pretty tough. It surely rules out she stopped anywhere between work and the pullover. I never though too much about this when I was under the impression the pullover happened closer to 4:30-4:45 am.

Re: phone pings/tracking- If I recall, there was another case I was following that someone mentioned phones were still traceable with a dead battery/phone off, but not with the battery removed/destroyed. I would think there would only be so long a phone could be traced with a dead battery. Eventually all of the juice would be removed and it would be about the same as having removed the battery all together, correct? Is it possible the phone was "dead" for several days before being completely drained where it couldn't be tracked?

I'm almost possitive most of the tracking apps/location history must have the GPS turned on to work. I also leave mine off because I rarely travel to places unknown and sometimes I wear a tinfoil hat. Google already knows WAY too much about my life.

Re: "Friends and Boyfriend- I think boyfriend is either guilty/she was running away from him/school/life or he knows exactly what her plans were that night and therefore he's searching in specific areas under the guise of having a source. He seems like the type that might not be overly forthcoming with info to help find Toni if it meant throwing himself under the bus, especially with those pesky warrants in recent history. There are very few things I can think of off hand that he wouldn't be willing to share with LE. I think it's also quite possible he wanted a PI because he'd rather tell a PI something than talk to LE. There are also certain things I could see her "friends" being hesitant to share, but also make them quick to report her missing when she didn't show up.

Admins delete if not allowed and sorry if this is duplicated I haven't caught up on the thread. Has anyone posted this. It was a Craigslist add that Toni supposedly responded to. Super creepy list of requirements.
http://edmchicago.com/2017/01/06/cr...free-coachella-pass-willing-travel-companion/

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

At first I was all " okay". I'm not down but I get it. I am a very attractive 28 year old and while I would never be interested in the initial offer... I can understand why someone younger than me on different sociology economic and cultural lifestyle might take the bait. But then wtf. Huh. Ugh this man def goes on Eros also he was a manager of a lame soup place. Kudos to him for living out his dreams. Shame on him for exploitation.

Admins delete if not allowed and sorry if this is duplicated I haven't caught up on the thread. Has anyone posted this. It was a Craigslist add that Toni supposedly responded to. Super creepy list of requirements.
http://edmchicago.com/2017/01/06/cr...free-coachella-pass-willing-travel-companion/

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
It is on her twitter... she's not so much responding to it as conversing with a friend that shared it and basically saying hey why not it sounds like fun.. Imo, it just another thing that shows Toni doesn't seem to be very conservative with her personal safety, at all.

A quick search of the ad shows it posted in many states so I think it's either a joke (lord I hope it is anyhow!) or just a very strange post made popular by shares etc.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

re: "She gets pulled over at 4:19-4:20. That's 8-9 minutes from the time she left ..."

The police gave the time she was pulled over as 4:25. That works perfectly with leaving at 4:11 and driving a 14 minute trip.

[...]

Re: phone pings/tracking- If I recall, there was another case I was following that someone mentioned phones were still traceable with a dead battery/phone off, but not with the battery removed/destroyed. I would think there would only be so long a phone could be traced with a dead battery. Eventually all of the juice would be removed and it would be about the same as having removed the battery all together, correct? Is it possible the phone was "dead" for several days before being completely drained where it couldn't be tracked?

[...].

Yes, somebody did say a phone was trackable if off. They were wrong. If the phone is powered down it cannot be tracked. The only caveat is that somebody could hack the O/S or potentially install an app that fakes it being powered down. I'm not sure if such an app exists.

A phone cannot be tracked with a dead battery, either. It can, however, log its position just before the battery dies, which is what findmyiphone does, for example.

Here's what apple says:
"Find My iPhone enables you to locate iOS devices only when they are on and connected to a registered Wi-Fi network or have an active data plan."

source: http://www.apple.com/ca/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

Where did you hear she responded to this?

Ok guys, let's all take a mental list of tangibles. Ace- your timeline is right on IMO. Why would she need a free pass to. Coachella? She writes for various entities- in my mind that's free pass. My thoughts are that PD has info they are sifting through and not releasing for obvious reasons- A) they have people they are watching or B) they know nothing tangible. If they had no tangible leads, wouldn't they be putting info out there? Example: a beating occurred in my city in SEPTEMBER- they are now asking for publics help AND have it on video. The video is not clear enough to make out suspect- they have exhausted their leads. We have got to delve deeper for information. Who did she work for- do they live in the area she was in? If they are flying drones and sonaring area of water that does NOT tell me they are not suspicious. Who are the top 5 people to see her last, talk to her last, or know her well- enough for her to check in with? A person does not just disappear into thin air- the problem arises with whom she Really had plans with after work. A) drug dealer B) $ - in the form of client/clients. The info is on that phone and lies there. Where do we go from here?

re: "She gets pulled over at 4:19-4:20. That's 8-9 minutes from the time she left ..."

The police gave the time she was pulled over as 4:25. That works perfectly with leaving at 4:11 and driving a 14 minute trip.

Yes, somebody did say a phone was trackable if off. They were wrong. If the phone is powered down it cannot be tracked. The only caveat is that somebody could hack the O/S or potentially install an app that fakes it being powered down. I'm not sure if such an app exists.

A phone cannot be tracked with a dead battery, either. It can, however, log its position just before the battery dies, which is what findmyiphone does, for example.

Here's what apple says:
"Find My iPhone enables you to locate iOS devices only when they are on and connected to a registered Wi-Fi network or have an active data plan."

source: http://www.apple.com/ca/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

Well, I'm just full of wrong information tonight. Where did I get the 4:19-4:20? Did I pull that out of a hat?

ETA: Nevermind, I think it was so many articles saying she was pulled over at approximately 4:20 am that put that thought in my head.

Knew she was a waitress or knew she was a stripper?

And yeah, I do think the people saying they would never let their kid do that are a little delusional.

Some guy asked him if her parents knew she was a stripper or if they'd be upset. The BF replied She is a cocktail server and they know. Random people would msg him and say they say the news and ask questions and he answered.

Again agreed. But if my child was missing come hell or high water would I use the wording for someone else to find her. I would 100% say words like
I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO FIND HER. Emphasis on I.
And I wouldn't care about other parents situation at that particular time. I would care about MY situation.
It's just my perception of the interview. I hope I'm wrong. I really really hope I'm wrong. time.
I've seen others comment on how she was using past tense words but I haven't had a chance to search for the whole interview to comment. I plan to when I have some

HLN interview

https://www.facebook.com/michaelapereira5/videos/1495243193836480/

<modsnip>

Re: "Friends and Boyfriend- I think boyfriend is either guilty/she was running away from him/school/life or he knows exactly what her plans were that night and therefore he's searching in specific areas under the guise of having a source. He seems like the type that might not be overly forthcoming with info to help find Toni if it meant throwing himself under the bus, especially with those pesky warrants in recent history. There are very few things I can think of off hand that he wouldn't be willing to share with LE. I think it's also quite possible he wanted a PI because he'd rather tell a PI something than talk to LE. There are also certain things I could see her "friends" being hesitant to share, but also make them quick to report her missing when she didn't show up.

From my experience following these cases, gag orders are typically issued on POI's early on as they are attempting to gather evidence. The media would not have mentioned his name or interviewed him if he was a strong POI or suspect. At least not this early on in the investigation. There is an obvious aspect to this case that the media, LE, family, and friends are NOT talking about. When it finally comes out, we are going to think... well duh... why didn't you say so before.

From my experience following these cases, gag orders are typically issued on POI's early on as they are attempting to gather evidence. The media would not have mentioned his name or interviewed him if he was a strong POI or suspect. At least not this early on in the investigation. There is an obvious aspect to this case that the media, LE, family, and friends are NOT talking about. When it finally comes out, we are going to think... well duh... why didn't you say so before.
Imo the person/persons she was going to meet would be the aspect that was mentioned early on but has since been dropped from MSM. You'd think they would want to say exactly where and when she was planning to meet up so that it gives a better direction of travel.

Media states she was reported missing after she failed to meet up with friends at Shady Lady. Friends say that's misreporting as there was no plan to meet at Shady Lady. They say Toni was reported missing by them later that night when Pete Jr realized she had not come home.

This is important to me because if she had friends to meet with at Shady Lady it made sense that they'd grow concerned and report her missing when she didn't show.

If she had someone else to meet and didn't make it, why did it take Toni Jr realizing she hadn't come home that day for her to be reported missing by the friends?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If it is true that the PD told the parents to go home... it is because they are going to set up a call between them and Sanchez... and they will be listening in... and finding inconsistencies from his story to parents vs. cops..

Imo the person/persons she was going to meet would be the aspect that was mentioned early on but has since been dropped from MSM. You'd think they would want to say exactly where and when she was planning to meet up so that it gives a better direction of travel.

1) Why do you think this was dropped from MSM?
2) She planned to meet up with someone, but how do you know that she did not actually show up?

If it is true that the PD told the parents to go home... it is because they are going to set up a call between them and Sanchez... and they will be listening in... and finding inconsistencies from his story to parents vs. cops..

I think this is pretty unlikely. Like I said before, I don't think he is a person of interest. His name would not have been used by the media, LE, family, and friends. There would be a gag order. There is information missing from the case and there is a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose