Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she ran it twice and realised in that moment that $$ that should have been in her account was NOT there. But I'm not sure on the reason for the decline. Am I making any sense lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A lot of the times especially if it's a debit card and it's set up where you can't overdraft, if you try to pay for gas outside it will decline it?? Or in OK we have to type in our zip code as verification...idk just thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

So she told someone she was going to a certain gas station and then she went somewhere else entirely? Was she lying or did she change her mind?

I just feel like if she boarded a plane, wouldn't there be easily obtainable records of this? Her bank records would also probably indicate if she bought a ticket or not. Unless you can purchase plane tickets with cash in person.

What if she paid in cash at the airport with a fake ID?? I've definitely thought about this

So she told someone she was going to a certain gas station and then she went somewhere else entirely? Was she lying or did she change her mind?

I really just don't understand why you would tell someone you were going to any certain gas station. I don't exactly know where I'm going to stop for gas or tell people a head of time.

Toni was living a risky life style and at 4:00 am there are few people on the road, let alone a young blonde female. In my estimation, the officers were well aware of people out and about that time of night - the regulars at least.

Officer A may have seen her as she began her high speed drive, and radioed to Officer B to watch for her. This is a normal occurence in my area. Officer B pulls her over and gives her a verbal warning. While he was waiting for her, he may have run her license, seen her record, and decided to go light on her. A pretty blonde can by with many things legitimately. An officer can also have a kind heart.

As we have discussed, I am on the side that someone was watching/following her and she met with an unfortunate interception after leaving the gas station.

The text she sent to her friend about stopped "again" could be her anger that she was again stopped while she was facing court on the last time she was stopped. To me, that sounds the most reasonable. It is difficult to imagine the impersonator cop would follow her to the gas station where there might be cameras or he would be seen.

Another point, timewise, how does it fit if the impersonator cop did stop Toni. How long was it until he attempted to stop the second girl? What could he have done with Toni after the gas station until the attempt on second girl?

My opinions only.

I really just don't understand why you would tell someone you were going to any certain gas station. I don't exactly know where I'm going to stop for gas or tell people a head of time.

I thought I read that she was planning to meet someone. Still, why bother describing which gas station? I think whoever gave police the info about her meeting someone lied to create a mystery suspect.

Some guy asked him if her parents knew she was a stripper or if they'd be upset. The BF replied She is a cocktail server and they know. Random people would msg him and say they say the news and ask questions and he answered.

Do you think he was trying to save face? Or do you think he actually thought she solely served drinks? I know it's been discussed on here that they did both and that there are video s out there that prove it, but I'm wondering if this was something he was privy to or if he maybe just found this out (far fetched in my opinion as she's been there over a year so I would find it hard to believe that she'd be able to keep that from him...)

Do you think he was trying to save face? Or do you think he actually thought she solely served drinks? I know it's been discussed on here that they did both and that there are video s out there that prove it, but I'm wondering if this was something he was privy to or if he maybe just found this out (far fetched in my opinion as she's been there over a year so I would find it hard to believe that she'd be able to keep that from him...)

She was quite open on her social media accounts about her occupation. I think there is zero chance that he didn't know. She wasn't cryptic or subtle about it.

I know I sound like a record on skip. I cannot emphasize enough that we do not know if this is accurate.
I reference Carly Scott's murder. For months everyone went off of her boyfriends story of the events of the night. They searched where he said they were, tried to retrace her steps from where he said they were and tried to piece it all together.

It never quite made sense.... because the story was a lie. He lied! All lies. He actually included his friends in his lie!

It was so hard to get his story of events out of your head, even though we all knew it just didn't add up. And the media kept reporting one version. Much like Toni's case.

And as soon as we erased his version as fact the pieces slowly started falling together.

It sounds like we are dealing with a plethera of shady people. Why are we believing what they say? LE has not confirmed any of it. The evidence does not even match what info is out there and what is out there is jumbled and contradictory.

And even if I believe what the "friends" (again who are these friends??) and boyfriend say she absolutely could have lied to them as well. I just can't take the second hand info from this case at face value.

I agree completely and I'm not putting too much into it, but it does raise a lot of what ifs for me, that coincide with my opinions.

We haven't really heard from or who these friends are that she was meeting up with.

When I was a rowdy teenager, sometimes I'd tell my parents hey I'm staying the night at soandsos house. Doesn't mean I did, and doesn't mean the person I was supposedly staying with had any idea I'd even said that was my plan.

Just another possibility to consider imo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If I had a nickel for every time I told my parents I'd be one place and actually be at another...

Once, a spouse of a good friend of mine called me to ask where my friend and I had lunch the day before. Apparently I was part of a lie and alibi for an affair and had been several times. I had no idea. I said huh? we didn't have lunch. They divorced a few months later. Anyway if they would have disappeared the spouse would have pointed LE in my direction.
Point being people lie. All the time.

Oh yes hi officer, good evening to you too. You're an investigator with police? You arrest people right? ok i will be 100% honest and hope I don't get myself in any trouble. Um yes our friend Toni and well basically all of us deal, sell and use recreational drugs all the time! Sex, drugs and rock and roll. She told us that she was going to sell drugs and had quite the stash on her that night, that by the way we all just bought off her too, it's in my car do you wanna look? On second thought please don't search us or our homes or look into our taxes. As a matter of fact do i have to give you my name? I wasn't really friends with her and I don't plan on going on any searches, cause i'm in no way involved in any illegal activity. Nope not me. We were just going to meet at a common place that night and go to Dennys for a bit to eat. Nothing to see here officer.

I know I sound like a record on skip. I cannot emphasize enough that we do not know if this is accurate.
I reference Carly Scott's murder. For months everyone went off of her boyfriends story of the events of the night. They searched where he said they were, tried to retrace her steps from where he said they were and tried to piece it all together.

It never quite made sense.... because the story was a lie. He lied! All lies. He actually included his friends in his lie!

It was so hard to get his story of events out of your head, even though we all knew it just didn't add up. And the media kept reporting one version. Much like Toni's case.

And as soon as we erased his version as fact the pieces slowly started falling together.

It sounds like we are dealing with a plethera of shady people. Why are we believing what they say? LE has not confirmed any of it. The evidence does not even match what info is out there and what is out there is jumbled and contradictory.

And even if I believe what the "friends" (again who are these friends??) and boyfriend say she absolutely could have lied to them as well. I just can't take the second hand info from this case at face value.
Yes! I absolutely agree. It's like oh look a squirrel and we've spent days racking our brains on why she'd go one direction when she was supposed to be going where "they" said she was going.

I am not 100% sold on this but I think it's very likely that 1-she lied to them about where she was going or 2-someones placing her somewhere else to take the heat off of themselves

Imo, The only way this whole "adamant" about going to a particular QT and planning to meet up at ShadyLady makes sense, is if she was scoring something at that QT for the crew before meeting up with them. They could have known she had locked down an arrangement or helped her do so. BUT....

That there was seemingly NO alert that she was missing all day tells me nobody was expecting her that didn't already know her whereabouts or what happened to her. Unless, of course, they are just really crap friends.

I'm wondering if that last incoming text she received was from a coworker, a friend, a supplier or what.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yes misslu, we don't even know for sure who it was that reported her missing and what time.
I just keep hearing friends.
Well I don't trust these "friends" as of right now.

What if she paid in cash at the airport with a fake ID?? I've definitely thought about this

Then the airline agent would certainly remember her, and since her face was all over the news, the airline agent would have informed the LE already

According to police, there was a fatal shooting in the same area that night. However, it is not yet confirmed that this woman was the victim in that shooting.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/34429854/woman-found-at-i-29-and-56th-by-trooper-dies

Shooting in North Kansas City shuts down part of Interstate 29 at Northwest 56th Street
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article130871509.html

what is going on in kc??
Hmmmm on that first article

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

We just passed the two year anniversary of a 16 year old kid getting shot in the head in a house in my neighborhood. It seemed strange (and disconcerting) that we received no news about any danger, a killer on the loose, etc.

I have family members in the school district - the victim was a student of one of them. After much prodding of police officers assigned to local schools, it was revealed that LE knows the shooter but needs to build a case. Comforting to us, but not enough for the victim's father who committed suicide in grief.

The point is that LE in KC may know WAY more than they are sharing with us. What if, for example, they already have possession of Toni's car? What if forensic evidence indicates a fatal loss of blood? Recall there was surveillance footage released in the Baby Irwin disappearance in KC, so it's not they refuse to release helpful information in all cases. This would also explain Toni's parents getting out of the way.

I'm guessing all eyes are on Pete Jr. and Pete Sr. (who, again, looks like a stand-up guy on FB) is doing all he can to mitigate what will be called a "rush to judgement" if/when his prodigal son is arrested.
Very convincing point of view.

Oh yes hi officer, good evening to you too. You're an investigator with police? You arrest people right? ok i will be 100% honest and hope I don't get myself in any trouble. Um yes our friend Toni and well basically all of us deal, sell and use recreational drugs all the time! Sex, drugs and rock and roll. She told us that she was going to sell drugs and had quite the stash on her that night, that by the way we all just bought off her too, it's in my car do you wanna look? On second thought please don't search us or our homes or look into our taxes. As a matter of fact do i have to give you my name? I wasn't really friends with her and I don't plan on going on any searches, cause i'm in no way involved in any illegal activity. Nope not me. We were just going to meet at a common place that night and go to Dennys for a bit to eat. Nothing to see here officer.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads