Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KCPD has a suspect. I think he is not talking and lawyered up. And he may be someone important or well known.
Like someone who owns businesses locally? That's where my mind is headed.

The PD likely know who it is... The girl left behind a lot of clues... phone... recent contact with LE... there is a LOT there. They are not going to tell anyone what they know when they have a suspect.. Police saying they have no update just means they are not updating you. It doesn't mean their case is not progressing. I think PD won't release a suspect name until the DA is ready to charge someone.. That makes me think it is someone with influence. These clubs have a lot of wealthy patrons.

Am going to ask a question and would like to know what you people think. The two strippers, one from Shady Lady, a friend of Toni's and one from Independence Mo. reported a police impersonator tried to pull them over after leaving work. This was after Toni was reported missing and talk was going on about her text saying she had been pulled over again. The reports were just hushed up. Not much talk about it at all. I was shocked, when I first heard the stripper who knew Toni had gone through the man trying to pull her over, I thought that was the answer to why Toni vanished. Later some said it was a fake report. So if these two reports were fake why did these two strippers, one who knew Toni, make up these stories? Why would they not be in trouble for making a false report and it be covered by the media, they are covering Toni. I am left thinking these two women know something about Toni's disappearance. They made these false reports to throw people off and try and get everyone to think Toni was abducted by this police impersonator. Someone mentioned to me they thought it was about jealousy but I find that hard to believe. If the Police and the public believe these two women, why not more coverage of this and people thinking this is what happened to Toni?

Am going to ask a question and would like to know what you people think. The two strippers, one from Shady Lady, a friend of Toni's and one from Independence Mo. reported a police impersonator tried to pull them over after leaving work. This was after Toni was reported missing and talk was going on about her text saying she had been pulled over again. The reports were just hushed up. Not much talk about it at all. I was shocked, when I first heard the stripper who knew Toni had gone through the man trying to pull her over, I thought that was the answer to why Toni vanished. Later some said it was a fake report. So if these two reports were fake why did these two strippers, one who knew Toni, make up these stories? Why would they not be in trouble for making a false report and it be covered by the media, they are covering Toni. I am left thinking these two women know something about Toni's disappearance. They made these false reports to throw people off and try and get everyone to think Toni was abducted by this police impersonator. Someone mentioned to me they thought it was about jealousy but I find that hard to believe. If the Police and the public believe these two women, why not more coverage of this and people thinking this is what happened to Toni?
It is my understanding that no one believes these reports. I think you make a valid point and it makes sense that they are trying to throw off people.

It is my understanding that no one believes these reports. I think you make a valid point and it makes sense that they are trying to throw off people.

Thank you for saying this, I can't understand why nobody is talking about it and making this more of a big deal.

Something I was thinking about last night, I've ran everything through my mind over and over again. Who reported Toni missing, when and what time? I was thinking it was her friends from Shady Lady and it was the very next day. It wasn't her boyfriend. Very strange anyone would report someone missing that quick. Wonder if any of them tried calling or texting her? Nothing was said about a text on her phone other than her last text and the incoming text from a man. Her boyfriend said he usually left for work and she would not be home yet, said she did things after work. If I'm correct with who reported her missing and when,
this ties these gals into this missing person case once again and leaves suspicion.

One of the women who was pulled over is associated with the people that are being discussed in rumors elsewhere. Shady, shady. But I don't know, to be honest. Too much drama and speculation!

Thank you for saying this, I can't understand why nobody is talking about it and making this more of a big deal.

There are people talking about it... it's just not verified and are considered rumors.

MSM is very quiet. Something odd is going on for sure. So many theories and speculations of why no one knows any specifics or updates. I haven't seen or heard anything from boyfriends dad (his mouthpiece) posted to SM lately either. Maybe he has and I missed it.

Something I was thinking about last night, I've ran everything through my mind over and over again. Who reported Toni missing, when and what time? I was thinking it was her friends from Shady Lady and it was the very next day. It wasn't her boyfriend. Very strange anyone would report someone missing that quick. Wonder if any of them tried calling or texting her? Nothing was said about a text on her phone other than her last text and the incoming text from a man. Her boyfriend said he usually left for work and she would not be home yet, said she did things after work. If I'm correct with who reported her missing and when,
this ties these gals into this missing person case once again and leaves suspicion.

Toni's friend Haley stated that she and their friend Roxy reported Toni missing. Sometime later in the day toward evening I believe after a discussion with her boyfriend. They also said that the going to the Shady Lady was a misrepresentation. I haven't learned about any texts or phone calls that might have been made other than from a person texting Toni shortly before 5:00 a.m. and the text that Roxy sent (Whyy) in response to Toni's text referencing being pulled over.

They also said that the going to the Shady Lady was a misrepresentation.

Where does this get said? I've never seen it reported that someone acknowledged it was a misrepresentation. What exactly does that mean anyways? That someone lied?

This case is so sketchy. I refuse to believe that people around her have no clue as to what might have happened. Everyone is just avoiding potential illegality issues.

MSM is very quiet. Something odd is going on for sure. So many theories and speculations of why no one knows any specifics or updates. I haven't seen or heard anything from boyfriends dad (his mouthpiece) posted to SM lately either. Maybe he has and I missed it.

Yes you're correct the father is not saying much at all and I think the boyfriend just quit saying anything on SM once people were targeting him. I thought that police impersonator story was such a big deal and wish I knew the reason the Police and media just shut that off.

Just curious - why all past tense? No indication of foul play and the family isn't pushing for more LE involvement, so what makes you think she's gone?

After 32 days, with no sign of Toni or her car, my initial hope for a good outcome has faded to near zero.

It seems highly unlikely that she ran away to start a new life.

And while it's possible she's being held somewhere, that is rare.

Toni's friend Haley stated that she and their friend Roxy reported Toni missing. Sometime later in the day toward evening I believe after a discussion with her boyfriend. They also said that the going to the Shady Lady was a misrepresentation. I haven't learned about any texts or phone calls that might have been made other than from a person texting Toni shortly before 5:00 a.m. and the text that Roxy sent (Whyy) in response to Toni's text referencing being pulled over.

Thanks, hope this is accurate. In the beginning of this case I was all over the place reading everything I could find. It was difficult to know what was fact. I should go back and read all of the threads about this case on this forum so I'll know what I'm talking about. To tell the truth, I'm tired. This leaves the Shady Lady gals off of the hook but strange their wasn't anymore texts or missed calling reported. Obviously the Police or LE have not told us everything about her phone. I don't even know if the FBI is involved or if they were and quit. I have read many different reports about the FBI being involved.

After 32 days, with no sign of Toni or her car, my initial hope for a good outcome has faded to near zero.

It seems highly unlikely that she ran away to start a new life.

And while it's possible she's being held somewhere, that is rare.

What about human trafficking? Holding her and making her work as a prostitute etc. Sounds like the movies but think it' goes on in Missouri and people are taken out of the State. She was working in places where that kind of crime may be taking place.

There are people talking about it... it's just not verified and are considered rumors.

It's not rumor that the two reports were made by strippers and one worked a the Shady Lady and said she was a friend of Toni's.If true it would be very likely Toni was pulled over and abducted.If not true they should be charged with filing false police reports and the public should be notified.The Police must have investigated this just because of Toni being missing.

What about human trafficking? Holding her and making her work as a prostitute etc. Sounds like the movies but think it' goes on in Missouri and people are taken out of the State. She was working in places where that kind of crime may be taking place.
Everything about how this is handled is off and doesn't make sense. I think the "rare" scenarios are the only reason things are being done the way they are.
IMO

JMO- I was curious about the timing of this as well. After a couple days, I started to believe that these stories were perhaps untrue. Mainly because I find it hard to believe a person could grab their phone and video the incident while being run off the road etc. Not to mention being that controlled and calm. My personal thoughts are that it is a distraction. Why? I don't know that yet. The police stated that it was not related to the Toni Anderson case. They specifically said "This Is Not Related to The Toni Anderson Case". That is the most specific they have been throughout this investigation. They have to know at least a little in order to be THAT specific. JMO. It seems that everyone on that end are very interested in the "real cop" "fake cop" theory- Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member