Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am going to ask a question and would like to know what you people think. The two strippers, one from Shady Lady, a friend of Toni's and one from Independence Mo. reported a police impersonator tried to pull them over after leaving work. This was after Toni was reported missing and talk was going on about her text saying she had been pulled over again. The reports were just hushed up. Not much talk about it at all. I was shocked, when I first heard the stripper who knew Toni had gone through the man trying to pull her over, I thought that was the answer to why Toni vanished. Later some said it was a fake report. So if these two reports were fake why did these two strippers, one who knew Toni, make up these stories? Why would they not be in trouble for making a false report and it be covered by the media, they are covering Toni. I am left thinking these two women know something about Toni's disappearance. They made these false reports to throw people off and try and get everyone to think Toni was abducted by this police impersonator. Someone mentioned to me they thought it was about jealousy but I find that hard to believe. If the Police and the public believe these two women, why not more coverage of this and people thinking this is what happened to Toni?

Here's the article- http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/30/woman-...r-tried-to-pull-her-over-twice-on-71-highway/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it confirmed to be a fake report? The girl gave a license plate number, so curious as to what came of that, it's not like it'd take police more than 5 minutes to get a name and start there, right?

There is also mention that Toni's bank is located in Parkville where the last "ping" supposedly came from. This was mentioned by a missing person non-profit that is doing some investigation into her case. They let it out to media but haven't seen anything about it. It was said she did deposits there 1-2 x's a week. It was also said that in this investigation they found that she eventually paid cash at qt for her gas. As I mentioned before, qt puts a 150$ hold on accounts when pumping gas. If you do not have 150$ in your account it will tell you to see cashier inside, where you can pump as much gas as you would like by simply prepaying. Not sure if the source is allowed so in advance I am sorry if it's not allowed here. I think these statements probably clear a few things up as far as the qt and ATM declines go. Will check into more sources on these accounts- thx

Was it confirmed to be a fake report? The girl gave a license plate number, so curious as to what came of that, it's not like it'd take police more than 5 minutes to get a name and start there, right?

I have not seen another thing about these cases. It's not because I haven't looked! If anyone has any info please post it.

Not sure if this is relevant information to anyone here, but her car has an identifying sticker on the back windshield I believe. [video=twitter;814912271759577089]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/814912271759577089[/video]

Thanks for the video link. I can't see how anyone could clearly see anything in that footage. Other businesses footage should be reviewed too to trace where she drove after leaving QT. Apart from all this, my initial theory was the cop that's pulled her over has something to do with this because first they lied about pulling her over and nothing has come out about that cop. Why didn't he release a statement ?

Thanks for the video link. I can't see how anyone could clearly see anything in that footage. Other businesses footage should be reviewed too to trace where she drove after leaving QT. Apart from all this, my initial theory was the cop that's pulled her over has something to do with this because first they lied about pulling her over and nothing has come out about that cop. Why didn't he release a statement ?
Maybe they just didn't want the public to know for some reason. Like not a nefarious reason, but a reason.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

Thank you and this must be what I remembered but it was the last thing said that stuck in my mind. I wondered how they would know there was only one stop. I figured the Officer made this statement to let the public know that LE had not pulled her over twice. If they do know nobody else pulled her over than they know something they haven't told us. Also I considered the time of her text saying she had been pulled over again. It was two minutes after they report she left the QT. Thought that may be why they thought she had not been pulled over again, someone would have seen it. Thing is I calculated that at going thirty miles per hour and got you could travel a mile. Nobody from QT would have seen a second pull over from that distance. Again I'll say how strange this is to me that the two reported pull over's from strippers was just hushed up. They said a little about the first pullover of the Shady Lady stripper but left many questions not answered.

That is part of "while it's possible she's being held somewhere, that is rare."

Pretty much anything is still possible.

If it were human trafficking, Toni would not be a typical victim. This just isn't how human trafficking normally works. And it doesn't really seem viable, at this point, since customers might recognize her.

I've read a little about human trafficking but sure don't know all that much. I was thinking the second pull over was an abduction of Toni and most likely related to her dancing. Something was said in a closed group I post in and I can't repeat what was said, group rules. What was said left me thinking human trafficking was most likely what took place.

The only thing I've heard said was the license plate given matched the plate number of the Medical Examiner. lol

There is also mention that Toni's bank is located in Parkville where the last "ping" supposedly came from. This was mentioned by a missing person non-profit that is doing some investigation into her case. They let it out to media but haven't seen anything about it. It was said she did deposits there 1-2 x's a week. It was also said that in this investigation they found that she eventually paid cash at qt for her gas. As I mentioned before, qt puts a 150$ hold on accounts when pumping gas. If you do not have 150$ in your account it will tell you to see cashier inside, where you can pump as much gas as you would like by simply prepaying. Not sure if the source is allowed so in advance I am sorry if it's not allowed here. I think these statements probably clear a few things up as far as the qt and ATM declines go. Will check into more sources on these accounts- thx

I thought she did not go into the QT.

It could have been a stolen car I suppose.

It could have been a stolen car I suppose.

Right, that's why I say it's a start. Even just saying that, would indicate progress. For example in that report they didn't release the license plate #, but the victim did on there social media. If you are looking for a vehicle, wouldn't you release a description of it and the license plate #? Seems like in most cases I've seen, LE relies on the people to help with those kinds of things because they have more eyes. right?

But lets say they determined it was fake. Isn't that again something worth telling the public?

Maybe it's just me, but it just seems like KC LE is a bit off.

The only thing I've heard said was the license plate given matched the plate number of the Medical Examiner. lol

That's complete rumor. Police should have been able to definitively say who owned the plate and if they were stolen etc in literally minutes.

I've only been focusing on KC Police since this case started, and I can't say I've gotten a feeling even once this past month that KC was on top of any of these missing persons or murder cases. Is it understaffed? incompetent?

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm having trouble finding indications that LE are actually effective.

And speaking from a shady past and experience, it's fairly easy to strip a car and get rid of it. So maybe the car won't be found?

Justice for Susan Winters.

If the van belonged to the Medical Examiner that was heading to a death scene. Then why didn't the medical examiner make a statement about the confusion with the young lady.

Plus what medical examiner would block her off and chase after her?

I wonder if the medical examiner was a customer that seen his favorite dancer while he was headed to a crime scene.

Or maybe this dancer somewhat lied to get more people to view her Facebook page during the investigation of the Toni Anderson case. Idk.

That's complete rumor. Police should have been able to definitively say who owned the plate and if they were stolen etc in literally minutes.

I've only been focusing on KC Police since this case started, and I can't say I've gotten a feeling even once this past month that KC was on top of any of these missing persons or murder cases. Is it understaffed? incompetent?

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm having trouble finding indications that LE are actually effective.

I agree with you. LE seems like a goat rodeo !

How is it easy to get rid of a stripped car connected to a major crime?

I assume it depends on who is stripping the car. If there was a garage involved or a place to store it a car could be parted out at different times. Once it's totally stripped... one could file off all vin# left. I believe there are between 14-17 for most new cars. If you are in that business you slide the salvage yard a 50 and the car is scrapped or made into a nice metal cube for recycling.

How is it easy to get rid of a stripped car connected to a major crime?

Simple. Hide the car in your garage until the case dies down. Especially if you own 20 acres in the country somewhere.

But imo. Why deactivate the gps and not the phone until hours later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024