Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was asking about the last call or text received on her phone. they have said that was from a man that was cooperating with Police.

Yes, it has been said he is cooperating, but obviously unable to release anything helpful enough to move the case along faster. No, his name hasn't been released and his was apparently the last "in-going" call or text she received just before 5 a.m.

He was a CI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know many have discounted that idea in this case, but I actually still see it as quite plausible.

Alot can go wrong when you are a CI and seems like LE play fast and loose with the safety of a CI.

I know many have discounted that idea in this case, but I actually still see it as quite plausible.

Alot can go wrong when you are a CI and seems like LE play fast and loose with the safety of a CI.

Donald Christopher Hadden? I completely believe he was, also. It would certainly answer a lot of questions...

This was printed in the KC Star about a year ago. Interesting read.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article60409131.html

ETA: But Toni Anderson as some have suggested? I seriously doubt it.

If you read through Toni's tumblr, and her twitter to back it up somewhat, she was a beautiful soul. She loved working with children (she also had a job at a daycare when she went missing) and it looked like she eventually hoped to be a teacher or something along those lines. She was all about spreading happiness. She was chill.

After reading through Toni's social media accounts, I firmly believe she was a wonderful person. I really wish I could have been friends with her and somehow prevented whatever has happened to her. This case has become very personal to me because I feel like I knew Toni, even though I obviously didn't. It's amazing how social media can do that.

I have to admit I have zero hope at this point. It's hard to accept, frankly.

I don't believe CI for one second. That's not Toni.

She was headed to Parkville along Hwy 9, which fronts the river, which is also why English Landing Park was searched thoroughly early on.
I have not seen any confirmation about Parkville except for the non confirmed phone ping statement from her boyfriend. And it was searched. She was not found.

So is there any other way she gets into the river from the Quiktrip?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Donald Christopher Hadden? I completely believe he was, also. It would certainly answer a lot of questions...

This was printed in the KC Star about a year ago. Interesting read.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article60409131.html

ETA: But Toni Anderson as some have suggested? I seriously doubt it.

Just the simple fact that she herself talked about somehow avoiding going to prison for drug arrest *somehow* and having to hide, is enough to make it plausible imo.

She fits the profile of someone who'd they'd make into a CI.

Not convinced of anything, but it seems as plausible as anything else. If it weren't for her ties to the drugs etc, I'd say that I seriously doubt it as well. ya know?

I have not seen any confirmation about Parkville except for the non confirmed phone ping statement from her boyfriend. And it was searched. She was not found.

So is there any other way she gets into the river from the Quiktrip?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Supposed phone ping is also the reason why (so I have read) that they searched Parkville as it supposedly pinged in that area.

As for other ways for a car to be in the Missouri River? From having lived in NKC and the Lake (Ozarks) with my mom's entire side of the family from various parts of MO--difficult even in bad/icy weather. I'd think someone would need to actually want their vehicle to land in it.

Either that, or someone else's vehicle to be in it.

He was a CI.

Do we know for sure he was a CI? I haven't heard of this man so wasn't sure. That's a long time to be missing to be found under those circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you read through Toni's tumblr, and her twitter to back it up somewhat, she was a beautiful soul. She loved working with children (she also had a job at a daycare when she went missing) and it looked like she eventually hoped to be a teacher or something along those lines. She was all about spreading happiness. She was chill.

After reading through Toni's social media accounts, I firmly believe she was a wonderful person. I really wish I could have been friends with her and somehow prevented whatever has happened to her. This case has become very personal to me because I feel like I knew Toni, even though I obviously didn't. It's amazing how social media can do that.

Yes, in reading through her twitter etc, I thought she was very much the typical kid and also a good person. She was unsure of herself and what she would become, wanting to be accepted, accepting of others. It's a storyline, that is hard to follow and not empathize with her.

But, does she fit the profile of a CI? sure. Plain and simple, she's someone LE at one point had leverage to use her as a CI. She's someone with drug contacts. She's now disappeared.

"that's not toni" is an interesting comment. None of us really know her. But, if you follow Toni through her tweets over the past few years, you see someone who I personally think was a sweet human being, made some mistakes and took some risks that I don't think many of us would prefer our children would take. You don't have to be a horrible person to be exposed to consequences of bad decisions and mistakes. Her own history is evidence of just that.

She didn't have money and was having trouble getting a job -- partially due to lack of confidence imo. So she got into drug dealing as a solution. She says it was a horrible mistake. She doesn't need to be a bad person, to just simply take a risk to solve a problem.

We'll see what develops. As time goes on, this possibility seems more and more plausible to me.

jmo.

If you read his WS page it's stated he was a CI from an article posted an hour or so ago.

I didn't see anything on his WS page that came from LE or MSM. The article (posted here, above) alluded to it but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

I'm not even sure that LE would wish to release that kind of info unless they needed to for some reason.

ETA: Just thinking that releasing that information may not be in the best interests of his surviving family members and friends...

Yes, in reading through her twitter etc, I thought she was very much the typical kid and also a good person. She was unsure of herself and what she would become, wanting to be accepted, accepting of others. It's a storyline, that is hard to follow and not empathize with her.

But, does she fit the profile of a CI? sure. Plain and simple, she's someone LE at one point had leverage to use her as a CI. She's someone with drug contacts. She's now disappeared.

"that's not toni" is an interesting comment. None of us really know her. But, if you follow Toni through her tweets over the past few years, you see someone who I personally think was a sweet human being, made some mistakes and took some risks that I don't think many of us would prefer our children would take. You don't have to be a horrible person to be exposed to consequences of bad decisions and mistakes. Her own history is evidence of just that.

She didn't have money and was having trouble getting a job -- partially due to lack of confidence imo. So she got into drug dealing as a solution. She says it was a horrible mistake. She doesn't need to be a bad person, to just simply take a risk to solve a problem.

We'll see what develops. As time goes on, this possibility seems more and more plausible to me.

jmo.

Thank you for posting this, I agree with you 100%. Toni was an amazing person. Like I said, I only wish that I could have known her, so I could have pointed her on a different path.

So nice to hear that- most people's opinions of her are just based on media reports. She was a sweet girl and LOVED kids! To me, she was like a little hippie- her friends in Wichita have told me that they (friends in ICT) didn't know much about her life up there, or her boyfriend, and vice versa. I'm curious how she got involved with that group in KC. So sad.

For some reason I just feel this is similar to the case of the girl locked up in the shipping container. People were looking around on Facebook and he was right there, but for some reason it never stood out. I feel like one of us has looked at the perp's SM and eventually it will all come to light. I do not think that Toni is gone willingly at all.

It has been sobering for me, too, as I have the same musical interests as her and have attended shows in KC that she has probably been at. She does seem sweet, a little lost in this adult world, and trying to stand out and make a good image for herself. She was just a little lost. But not so lost that she couldn't find her way back home. And now I'm hoping that is the case... that she will find her way back home.

Maybe she was supposed to meet someone at the Quick Trip and after she got pulled over by the cop and obviously the cop either followed her or saw her pull in and that person got nervous and left and went somewhere else close and texted her to meet at another location. She didn't want to seem suspicious for pulling in at the gas station knowing the cop could be watching so she purchased some gas and left.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This theory keeps sticking in my mind.
It could be possible the plans changed to meet at this QT instead of the Southwest blvd one.
The person she was meeting saw her get pulled over and that the cop was watching her.
Maybe it's THAT person who text her at 4:53 am telling her to go to English Landing Park?

I'd have to say that reading her twitter history was heart wrenching at points. She made lots of good decisions as well, such as being a lifeguard and taking an interest in the lives of the kids she worked around and making a difference. It's sad because she truly just needed some guidance and support. Not money support, but emotional support. She took great steps and prepared for her job interviews, and it's understandably one of those phases in life where support is exactly what you need more than anything else.

I don't see the need to even downplay her occupation because in the process she gained a certain amount of clarity about who she was and it seemed to give her confidence. It was as if she didn't feel the need to fit into what others wanted from her, and was able to be herself a bit more imo. So despite her occupation having that stigma, she did manage to find a level of acceptance that she wasn't getting previously. She was also going to concerts/events and pursuing writing, and I found myself rooting for her to follow that passion more intensely. But as with most things in life, not much comes for granted.

Made me sad when reading about her passions, knowing what the fast forward was in advance.

One of those things that sucks about being a teenager. You are often isolated with a group of people that you might not fit in with and kids can be cruel. The early 20's is when alot of people realize they don't have to fit in with everybody, and that it is not really all that big of a deal.

Lastly, I got the sense that the boyfriend was not a positive influence on her life, other than he was giving her the acceptance/attention she needed, for his own needs. I don't know that factually, but when I read through her pre kcmo tweets in a timeline, she was not what I would call promiscuous, but quite the opposite. I also don't get the feeling that she was ever promiscuous. But I'm sure we've all seen that kind of thing before where a young woman clings to the first person who accepts her, because that acceptance is something she is seeking. It's also something hard to walk away from, and often even harder as time goes on.

ah well. Just very sad imo. I know alot of people used her social media to blast out the stigmatized negatives of her occupation, but that same content also painted a picture of a beautiful person on the inside imo. I'm glad there are others here that have taken the time to notice that and allow it to affect them. Most of us likely know someone very much like Toni, and it's a reminder of how much a little acceptance and empathy could change someone's life if applied at the right moments.

Toni didn't seem like someone who would dwell on the past and let it cripple her, but it's heartbreaking to think about how little it might have taken in terms of actions by other human beings to change her life drastically for the better.

I do hope that somehow she is ok.

ok, my mind is now going in a new direction. With a few players possibly involved. This is only my speculation and I think most on here are also following on FB. I don't want to break rules so bear with me.

I'm assuming an adult establishment has many connections and the potential for illegal activity.
I'm also assuming that repeat customers could also have connections.
Everyone wants to make money. It makes the world go round.
If the establishment and the customer(s) have a partnership in drugs and sex and a relationship with a naive employee I can very easily see how this situation could go very bad.
I can easily see how a trust could be developed by a naive young adult.
Promises are made. Maybe a debts paid off. In return for favors that become bigger than imagined.

She was on a mission that night. Possibly a favor. What could go wrong if the above players mentioned are friends, right? They're going to need her to do a favor or two because they helped her out somehow.
They however do not tell her the whole scheme of the favor.
They tell her what they really want her to do and she resists. I still think a sexual assault occurs that turns violent and either a forced disappearance into trafficking or a murder.

I can also very easily see that if the players are being watched a good girl would be a good choice for a CI. They find out and there is a lot at stake because as mentioned above there are a lot of bad connections to bad and illegal going ons.

I just picture a plan that she was not aware of with a tangled web of a few people went very bad.
Or i'm just babbling. I admit I haven't thought this all the way through. Just my thought tonight. Hope it made some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member