Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a decision to read through all the prior threads on this young lady, and man was that a painful exercise. No disrespect meant to those who have been posting. It's just so frustrating to be without all the details our curious and concerned minds want. The two things I keep coming back to- 1) car (presumably) still gone, tracking device stopped tracking at QT, phone stayed on - my gut says intentional disappearance. 2) in recent months she expressed wanting experiences and/or travel over education or an average job (can't remember exact wording). This reinforces my gut feeling that she may have made an intentional decision to go "do something big" and "figure out who she is". It would be inconsiderate not to inform loved ones, but IMO not outside the realm of possibilities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yes, this case has very few facts, a lot of misinformation and speculation. I think I know more than I did three weeks ago but I'm not certain.

I have some theories, but I can't say that my ideas are a result of anything MSM has put out there. SM rumors have been abundant since this all went public, and if some of those rumors are actually true: then I don't see LE giving this case a very high priority. :(

I don't mean to belabor the point, but I think terminology could be confusing things here a bit. Many people say "ATM card" to (inaccurately) mean a card that will work at ATM machines and for point-of-sale "merchant transactions."

Bank cards (aka debit cards) are actually the ones with logos on the back such as Visa or MC, the ones that pretty much are accepted by most machines and retailers.

There's just no way an ATM card transaction would show up on banking records as a declined transaction if it's put into a pay-at-pump machine--any more than my accidental use of my driver's license would show up on my bank records. If a card placed in a point-of-sale slot isn't acceptable--how would it possibly be documented on one's bank records?

Also: I'm still confused about why Brian Anderson would say three days later that detectives told him there were two attempts to use the ATM card at that QT at about 4:33 a.m. (Although that could possibly be a mistake by media).

I don't mean to muddy the waters here, but honestly: there are still some confusing issues here.

And if that's not enough: what if TA never got any gas at all, not a single drop? Maybe she merely went through the motions of doing so since she likely knew Officer Snapp was still nearby and she only wanted to avoid being ticketed in the first place?

Okay...that last bit was my lame attempt at humor--but hey. Grasping at straws here since not much to work with from either SM or MSM.

Ps. So the "second time" she was apparently pulled-over after leaving QT, she actually was ticketed for the illegal lane-change AND lying to a police officer.

It does fit the facts, right? :eek:hwow:

Two things...I actually could see her faking getting gas to avoid a ticket only because I have done it. Along with other excuses.

And regarding the banking records, when my card got stolen (and I didn't realize it/didn't report it) my banking records actually did show where/when he was trying to use my card. Which was at an ATM and gas pump(ironic) it appeared in my bank statement as:
"ATM TRANSACTION FAILED: Incorrect PIN"
" TRANSACTION FAILED: Insufficient funds"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

I made a decision to read through all the prior threads on this young lady, and man was that a painful exercise. No disrespect meant to those who have been posting. It's just so frustrating to be without all the details our curious and concerned minds want. The two things I keep coming back to- 1) car (presumably) still gone, tracking device stopped tracking at QT, phone stayed on - my gut says intentional disappearance. 2) in recent months she expressed wanting experiences and/or travel over education or an average job (can't remember exact wording). This reinforces my gut feeling that she may have made an intentional decision to go "do something big" and "figure out who she is". It would be inconsiderate not to inform loved ones, but IMO not outside the realm of possibilities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I still think her leaving on her own is a possibility but I'm leaning more toward what I posted in my above post. Human trafficking would be how LE would label it, I think. That could include her leaving on her own but being manipulated into leaving.

I have some theories, but I can't say that my ideas are a result of anything MSM has put out there. SM rumors have been abundant since this all went public, and if some of those rumors are actually true: then I don't see LE giving this case a very high priority. :(

What are your theories? You may have already posted them, I've been following the threads on Toni for a while. I read everything I can find on the internet about this case so I'm not remembering just what you have posted.

Two things...I actually could see her faking getting gas to avoid a ticket only because I have done it. Along with other excuses.

And regarding the banking records, when my card got stolen (and I didn't realize it/didn't report it) my banking records actually did show where/when he was trying to use my card. Which was at an ATM and gas pump(ironic) it appeared in my bank statement as:
"ATM TRANSACTION FAILED: Incorrect PIN"
" TRANSACTION FAILED: Insufficient funds"

Justice for Susan Winters.

She had made an illegal lane change and possibly she told the officer she changed lanes to get gas. I'm not sure about the lane change, where it took place or which way she was traveling when she made the lane change.

A few things reading between the lines with what the recent comments are stating. If she did leave on her own accord, faking a transaction(s), then she had cash on her perhaps from tips at work or what she had before. Disabling the tracking device is tricky, but to leave the phone on for such a long time is counter productive but to my knowledge, they haven't stated ping information. Lets say she threw it out the window. Which would be odd because she is an adult and can just leave unless the plan was to defraud people with a go fund me scam or something.

Flip side, If she wasn't able to get gas and fuel was low or she might of met people that caused her harm and knew? to? disable? a gps system to a car? Hmm.. but leave her phone active longer with gps then the car gps activation?

My theory, Missouri River.. seen it before, will disable gps if submerged and if she had new waterproof phone (which im not sure of) would have lived out its daily lifespan. Left work tired and fell asleep at wheel. A lady went missing near me leaving a bar, tired, possible drunk and submerged her car in water.. missing for weeks until a neighbor looked at surveillance footage.

A few things reading between the lines with what the recent comments are stating. If she did leave on her own accord, faking a transaction(s), then she had cash on her perhaps from tips at work or what she had before. Disabling the tracking device is tricky, but to leave the phone on for such a long time is counter productive but to my knowledge, they haven't stated ping information. Lets say she threw it out the window. Which would be odd because she is an adult and can just leave unless the plan was to defraud people with a go fund me scam or something.

Flip side, If she wasn't able to get gas and fuel was low or she might of met people that caused her harm and knew? to? disable? a gps system to a car? Hmm.. but leave her phone active longer with gps then the car gps activation?

My theory, Missouri River.. seen it before, will disable gps if submerged and if she had new waterproof phone (which im not sure of) would have lived out its daily lifespan. Left work tired and fell asleep at wheel. A lady went missing near me leaving a bar, tired, possible drunk and submerged her car in water.. missing for weeks until a neighbor looked at surveillance footage.

Last paragraph ... I concur.

Just rehashing - one question - we do NOT know who the last person was that Toni texted, correct? i.e. that information has not been officially released, right?

I've just seen names floating around in places other than this website and I'm curious to know where that information came from.

The amount of bodies found is absolutely amazing! That is 3 in a fairly short amount of time. (I don't think they are connected but I do think that area has some deep issues.)
Interesting, a lot of bodies have been turning up in St.Louis lately too. Like in the suburbs. Unrelated.

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

374aaca416480f5f464e752e2f6014d7.jpg

The arrow is the Quiktrip. I've driven around through Google street map trying to find a way she gets to the river if she's lost and tired. Anyone local? Is there any access?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If she were in Parkville, there are a few spots where you could possibly drive your car into the river. However I feel like someone would have heard something or noticed since its pretty quiet up there. For some reason this theory just doesn't seem like the answer, although its happened before.

374aaca416480f5f464e752e2f6014d7.jpg

The arrow is the Quiktrip. I've driven around through Google street map trying to find a way she gets to the river if she's lost and tired. Anyone local? Is there any access?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

She was headed to Parkville along Hwy 9, which fronts the river, which is also why English Landing Park was searched thoroughly early on.

You had all of your theories listed and I'll tell you what I think happened to Toni. Of course I'm going on what has been reported and the Police Investigation may have already marked those ideas off of their list of possibilities.

I think she's still alive and was abducted by someone associated with where she worked. Could be the clubs, internet sites and music venues she went to. I think more than one person knows what has happened to her and they are covering up what they know. I think it's involved with the sex industry, drugs could be involved but it all ties together. Not going to name names.

Can you expound upon your thoughts? Specifically, that she was taken, and still alive? I have read some direct quotes from her friends that believe she is being held against her will. Is this part of why you have come to this conclusion? If so, can you offer any relative information that we do not have here? Thank you.

They just identified the body found in Holt Mo on Sunday. Donald Hadden was missing since last July. The strange thing is they have two people in custody but no information on who they are. Its really hard to believe how many body's have been found in the KC area lately. I think they have now identified everyone except the 2nd body found while they were searching for Jessica Runions.

They just identified the body found in Holt Mo on Sunday. Donald Hadden was missing since last July. The strange thing is they have two people in custody but no information on who they are. Its really hard to believe how many body's have been found in the KC area lately. I think they have now identified everyone except the 2nd body found while they were searching for Jessica Runions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ald-Chris-Hadden-33-Platte-County-2-July-2015

Just rehashing - one question - we do NOT know who the last person was that Toni texted, correct? i.e. that information has not been officially released, right?

I've just seen names floating around in places other than this website and I'm curious to know where that information came from.

As far as I know people are just guessing.

Can you expound upon your thoughts? Specifically, that she was taken, and still alive? I have read some direct quotes from her friends that believe she is being held against her will. Is this part of why you have come to this conclusion? If so, can you offer any relative information that we do not have here? Thank you.

Has nothing to do with anyone else thinking she was being held captive. In fact when that was being said I figured she had ran off or had a wreck. Still could be either of those two reasons.

Human trafficking is my best guess. Where she has worked, the people involved with this case and where they work. Specifically the two strippers who say they were pulled over by a police imposter. Are the stories fake and if so why make this up? Also a family is involved in this story that are associated with what she may have been doing that night and where she works. Toni may have been killed for something she knew or was doing which was involved with her work and possibly drugs. She may have been abducted or forced in some way to go to another State or out of the Country to work in the sex industry. Her being pulled over the second time may enter into this. It seems people she associated with are keeping quiet and may be hiding something. I noticed a long time ago none of her co workers from the strip club or her friends from the strip club were searching or involved with trying to find her.

He was a CI.

Yes, it was Toni's best friend. I can say her name as it has been released via interviews given to MSM. Roxanne Townsend of Wichita.
http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/17/parent...mpassioned-plea-for-answers-in-disappearance/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo