Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The public may not know for sure if her cloud was accessed . It may have been but they are keeping it quiet. These cases are apples to oranges . The teens were murdered, an unsub photographed and recorded . Even in the case of the teens more than likely MANY details not released. LE or other agencies only release what will provide justice for the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toni's dad told reporters her could had not been accessed because the encryption key did not work.

Brian tells us law enforcement were able to gain access from Apple to get Toni's iCloud information but the encryption key they were sent does not work. He says they now hope to get some information once they get into her account.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-woman-remains-missing-in-Kansas-City-414281173.html

What time did she make that tweet?

"if this ice storm doesn't live up to expectations i'm going to have to sue the weather channel for *advertiser censored***g up my money for the whole weekend"
posted 1:57 am January 13th 2017.
So this would be Thursday night going into Friday morning. (I'm so bad at wee hours remember ; ) I have to talk it out)

So my point is, IF she was not scheduled to work at Chrome as PS Sr. has indicated and was asked to come in on Saturday night and was a last minute decision, why would she be worried about the weather messing up her money for the "whole weekend" a few days earlier? Certainly Saturday night would be considered part of the weekend. To me it sounds like her post indicated she did have plans to make money the WHOLE weekend. But if what PS says is correct and Chrome was a last minute decision, where was she planning on making money?

"if this ice storm doesn't live up to expectations i'm going to have to sue the weather channel for *advertiser censored***g up my money for the whole weekend"
So this would be Thursday night going into Friday morning. (I'm so bad at wee hours remember ; ) I have to talk it out)

So my point is, IF she was not scheduled to work at Chrome as PS Sr. has indicated and was asked to come in on Saturday night and was a last minute decision, why would she be worried about the weather messing up her money for the "whole weekend" a few days earlier? Certainly Saturday night would be considered part of the weekend. To me it sounds like her post indicated she did have plans to make money the WHOLE weekend. But if what PS says is correct and Chrome was a last minute decision, where was she planning on making money?

She also worked at another strip club on the KS side called The Outhouse in Lawrence

Yes, The Outhouse. But if she had no plans to work at Chrome, and went in last minute than she wasn't working at The Outhouse, yet posts about money for the WHOLE weekend. Saturday would be the biggest money making night but she had no plans to work until the last minute. So where was she making money the WHOLE weekend?

Yes! I was completely thrown by the mention of another workplace and especially when considering this tweet. But as the old saying goes, there are more ways than one to skin a cat.

I do wonder if the decision to work at Chrome was made earlier than what was said. Was she to be part of the "new talent" advertised?...And the hype was not truthful but an attempt to draw a crowd-and hopefully cash for the dancers? Or was this tweet actually referencing working the other place?.. And something changed so that her decision to work at Chrome was indeed last minute?

I am finding it so hard to follow this whole case, and not just because of the bizarre circumstances and behaviors. I have trouble with information based on second hand knowledge. I know I've said it before but again - I could tell someone my plans (or my lack of plans) all day long. That doesn't guarantee I'm being entirely forthcoming and it doesn't mean it will be repeated exactly as I've said them.

Anyhow, thank you for pointing this out. Toni's story comes together one discrepancy at a time, imo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, The Outhouse. But if she had no plans to work at Chrome, and went in last minute than she wasn't working at The Outhouse, yet posts about money for the WHOLE weekend. Saturday would be the biggest money making night but she had no plans to work until the last minute. So where was she making money the WHOLE weekend?
Million dollar question.

I find there seems to be a consistency with information ps is putting out there as half truths. Like looping a belt through pants but missing some of the loops. So I've started taking that with a grain of salt. So who knows what her plans where but maybe she was skinning another cat.

If she was planning to dance near Lawrence for the weekend, then that quite likely got canceled due to the ice storm. That Outhouse club is way out in the middle of nowhere (hence the name).

Lawrence in path of major ice storm this weekend; travel discouraged

That would then make her available to work at Chrome if they were short. Initial reports did say she "filled in" at Chrome. It doesn't seem to have been her regular gig. She moved around a bit. She mentioned quitting a club back in June of last year because she wasn't making money.

She mentioned working at the Outhouse a month or two later.
('Drake' was the Drake concert in Kansas City that night, 40 miles away.)

[video=twitter;757027140097470464]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/757027140097470464[/video]

I hear ya Ace. Anyone know or want to confirm the outhouse was closed that night? Usually places won't close unless it's absolutely necessary and the ice storm didn't amount to much. I think the owner stays open and takes a slow night over nothing.

The night she went missing, the play-offs were in town. Chiefs v. Steelers

I would imagine she would have made money hand over fist that night.

Possibly she just didn't know for sure if she wanted to work at Chrome and PSSr. said the manager kept calling. PSSr. is getting his info from PSJr. When you repeat what someone has told you it isn't always accurate.

I'm going back to the timeline I posted. The drug dealer and another guy were at the club Chrome the evening and morning Toni didn't show to buy drugs from him. He was waiting to meet her at a body shop behind the other QT mentioned, not the one she bought gas at. Could she have been lost or taken a wrong turn to get to the body shop?
She tried to withdraw money, maybe didn't have enough money after buying gas to buy the drugs. Possibly should wanted more money after buying gas and what she would need to buy drugs. The timeline is so close together I can't shake the drug dealer is involved in her disappearance in some way. He supposedly made that last text to her but did she text him back? The questioning of a second pull over and then a stripper she knew from Shady Lady reports she had a police impersonator try and pull her over. All of these people are connected through strip clubs and to Toni. Body shop could have easily gotten rid of car. It was said by a reliable source Toni banked in Parkville. Possibly this has a connection too. Bank, money, Toni going to Parkville to get money out of her bank account In Parkville. It was way before the bank would open though. Could she have tried to buy the drugs, didn't have enough money and they all went to Parkville to get the money and some kind of argument took place? I'm now thinking the Police know much more than being said. I'm thinking they're still digging, watching and waiting to have enough to make an arrest.

I'm now thinking the Police know much more than being said. I'm thinking they're still digging, watching and waiting to have enough to make an arrest.

I agree, especially when I read that the police told the family not to hire a PI just yet.

The night she went missing, the play-offs were in town. Chiefs v. Steelers

I would imagine she would have made money hand over fist that night.

That was touched on earlier so to clarify she went missing in the wee hours of Sunday morning-the game was later that night so there may have been more people in town out and about the night before the game which was the night she went missing but the game was actually the next night..just to clarify

That was touched on earlier so to clarify she went missing in the wee hours of Sunday morning-the game was later that night so there may have been more people in town out and about the night before the game which was the night she went missing but the game was actually the next night..just to clarify

Ahhh thank you. Toni went missing Saturday night/Sunday morning the 15th and the game was supposed to be in the afternoon on the 15th but because of the fog/storm/ice whatever threat they moved the game to Sunday night.

So Toni's phone went dead during the game.

Possibly she just didn't know for sure if she wanted to work at Chrome and PSSr. said the manager kept calling. PSSr. is getting his info from PSJr. When you repeat what someone has told you it isn't always accurate.

I'm going back to the timeline I posted. The drug dealer and another guy were at the club Chrome the evening and morning Toni didn't show to buy drugs from him. He was waiting to meet her at a body shop behind the other QT mentioned, not the one she bought gas at. Could she have been lost or taken a wrong turn to get to the body shop?
She tried to withdraw money, maybe didn't have enough money after buying gas to buy the drugs. Possibly should wanted more money after buying gas and what she would need to buy drugs. The timeline is so close together I can't shake the drug dealer is involved in her disappearance in some way. He supposedly made that last text to her but did she text him back? The questioning of a second pull over and then a stripper she knew from Shady Lady reports she had a police impersonator try and pull her over. All of these people are connected through strip clubs and to Toni. Body shop could have easily gotten rid of car. It was said by a reliable source Toni banked in Parkville. Possibly this has a connection too. Bank, money, Toni going to Parkville to get money out of her bank account In Parkville. It was way before the bank would open though. Could she have tried to buy the drugs, didn't have enough money and they all went to Parkville to get the money and some kind of argument took place? I'm now thinking the Police know much more than being said. I'm thinking they're still digging, watching and waiting to have enough to make an arrest.

Interesting thought there..one thing though with the bank-nothing different she could have done going to her bank than any other ATM because it would have been Sunday and the bank would have been closed all day anyways..

Interesting thought there..one thing though with the bank-nothing different she could have done going to her bank than any other ATM because it would have been Sunday and the bank would have been closed all day anyways..

Oh shoot I forgot about it being Sunday and the bank would be closed. It was said she deposited money at the Parkville bank. Could have been she deposited for someone she worked for. Possibly she didn't have a bank account there. Only connection I know of for Toni and Parkville.

If she was planning to dance near Lawrence for the weekend, then that quite likely got canceled due to the ice storm. That Outhouse club is way out in the middle of nowhere (hence the name).

Lawrence in path of major ice storm this weekend; travel discouraged

That would then make her available to work at Chrome if they were short. Initial reports did say she "filled in" at Chrome. It doesn't seem to have been her regular gig. She moved around a bit. She mentioned quitting a club back in June of last year because she wasn't making money.

She mentioned working at the Outhouse a month or two later.
('Drake' was the Drake concert in Kansas City that night, 40 miles away.)

[video=twitter;757027140097470464]https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/757027140097470464[/video]
Ah, that makes sense then. Perhaps the tweet was in reference to Outhouse and she thought it would be slow so she took a different (last minute) opportunity to fill in at Chrome.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member