Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly she just didn't know for sure if she wanted to work at Chrome and PSSr. said the manager kept calling. PSSr. is getting his info from PSJr. When you repeat what someone has told you it isn't always accurate.

I'm going back to the timeline I posted. The drug dealer and another guy were at the club Chrome the evening and morning Toni didn't show to buy drugs from him. He was waiting to meet her at a body shop behind the other QT mentioned, not the one she bought gas at. Could she have been lost or taken a wrong turn to get to the body shop?
She tried to withdraw money, maybe didn't have enough money after buying gas to buy the drugs. Possibly should wanted more money after buying gas and what she would need to buy drugs. The timeline is so close together I can't shake the drug dealer is involved in her disappearance in some way. He supposedly made that last text to her but did she text him back? The questioning of a second pull over and then a stripper she knew from Shady Lady reports she had a police impersonator try and pull her over. All of these people are connected through strip clubs and to Toni. Body shop could have easily gotten rid of car. It was said by a reliable source Toni banked in Parkville. Possibly this has a connection too. Bank, money, Toni going to Parkville to get money out of her bank account In Parkville. It was way before the bank would open though. Could she have tried to buy the drugs, didn't have enough money and they all went to Parkville to get the money and some kind of argument took place? I'm now thinking the Police know much more than being said. I'm thinking they're still digging, watching and waiting to have enough to make an arrest.

According to PS Sr., the drug dealer contact had been questioned and cleared early on. His apparent story was he fell asleep in his car at the body shop during the time in question. (How anyone could sleep in a car in the middle of the night in freezing temperatures is unclear to me.)

According to PS Sr., the drug dealer contact had been questioned and cleared early on. His apparent story was he fell asleep in his car at the body shop during the time in question. (How anyone could sleep in a car in the middle of the night in freezing temperatures is unclear to me.)

I don't believe the family or Pete Sanchez Sr. would give out information related to this case that would harm the investigation. Was this guy really cleared, doubt we know.

As for him falling asleep it would have been in the early morning hours and he was probably filled with alcohol and most likely weed or other drugs. If he was the person who sent that last text he wasn't sleeping at that time. That text was sent shortly after Toni left the QT. Does anyone know the distance between the auto body shop and the QT where Toni was pulled over?

Also he was at Chrome until closing time.

I don't believe the family or Pete Sanchez Sr. would give out information related to this case that would harm the investigation. Was this guy really cleared, doubt we know.

As for him falling asleep it would have been in the early morning hours and he was probably filled with alcohol and most likely weed or other drugs. If he was the person who sent that last text he wasn't sleeping at that time. That text was sent shortly after Toni left the QT. Does anyone know the distance between the auto body shop and the QT where Toni was pulled over?

8 miles

It doesn't make sense to me Toni would not have let him know she wasn't going to meet him. something happened to her in a very short timeframe. Also first someone said Toni was going to Shady lady for a meeting. This guy sells drugs at the Shady lady and it's said he dates one of the dancers, also his sister is a stripper at that club. Why would he have Toni meet him at the auto body shop and not the Shady Lady? Sounds like there was a change in plans. All of these people are connected, geez.

It doesn't make sense to me Toni would not have let him know she wasn't going to meet him. something happened to her in a very short timeframe. Also first someone said Toni was going to Shady lady for a meeting. This guy sells drugs at the Shady lady and it's said he dates one of the dancers, also his sister is a stripper at that club. Why would he have Toni meet him at the auto body shop and not the Shady Lady? Sounds like there was a change in plans. All of these people are connected, geez.

The early searches focused on English Landing Park, and if LE also checked the river there with sonar (as they claim), that would bolster the contention that her phone did indeed ping in Parkville, which is in the opposite direction of the body shop from QT. Yes, plans definitely changed.

The early searches focused on English Landing Park, and if LE also checked the river there with sonar (as they claim), that would bolster the contention that her phone did indeed ping in Parkville, which is in the opposite direction of the body shop from QT. Yes, plans definitely changed.

I questioned whether the last ping really was traced to Parkville but Pete did confirm that was true. He didn't say LE told him, anyway I don't remember him saying they did. Also he wouldn't say how close LE could get in the distance the phone ping would show the actual phones where abouts. Yes if LE searched the river it would seem there was a ping from Parkville. that doesn't tell us much about where Toni might be or what happened. Toni could have been killed or taken and the phone discarded in an entirely different area. Possibly the car is in the woods that surround the park but if so nobody has found it yet. The phones ping doesn't tell us anything about whether Toni made it to the auto body shop or where she drove from the QT. You would think LE would have something on surveillance cameras to show where she went after leaving the QT. Possibly why they won't release those right now.

Re bank withdrawals and deposits:
My bank is fee-free if you withdraw cash at their ATM, but high fees at other ATMs. Possibly a factor for her.

Also, we can deposit cash and checks at the ATM, or the night drop slot, but only at our bank branches.

Just some thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re bank withdrawals and deposits:
My bank is fee-free if you withdraw cash at their ATM, but high fees at other ATMs. Possibly a factor for her.

Also, we can deposit cash and checks at the ATM, or the night drop slot, but only at our bank branches.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks this is something to consider. If Toni did go to Parkville and made a deposit or used the ATM their would be records of that and also she would be on camera. If they have evidence she drove to Parkville that evidence may let the drug dealer off of the hook. She didn't answer her friend when she asked why Toni said she was pulled over and she didn't send a text to the drug dealer as far as we know. Maybe she did and they just haven't released that information. If the detectives really have no idea what has happened to Toni why does the Mother say it's Human Trafficking?

Believe it. Pete Sr has been very forthcoming and transparent with all information with this case.

I questioned whether the last ping really was traced to Parkville but Pete did confirm that was true. He didn't say LE told him, anyway I don't remember him saying they did. Also he wouldn't say how close LE could get in the distance the phone ping would show the actual phones where abouts. Yes if LE searched the river it would seem there was a ping from Parkville. that doesn't tell us much about where Toni might be or what happened. Toni could have been killed or taken and the phone discarded in an entirely different area. Possibly the car is in the woods that surround the park but if so nobody has found it yet. The phones ping doesn't tell us anything about whether Toni made it to the auto body shop or where she drove from the QT. You would think LE would have something on surveillance cameras to show where she went after leaving the QT. Possibly why they won't release those right now.

Parkville is also home to Park University, where there are a lot of students that are about Toni's age. I have been to a few of their parties. They can get a bit wild.

Here is the actual tweet:

[video=twitter;835169324214140929]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/835169324214140929[/video]

"Toni Anderson family tells me a friend paid $$$ to have her story and flier posted on Twitter in El Paso, ATL & HOU all day Saturday"

I assume this is related to the human trafficking theory they put out?

I was wondering if the friend who paid for the info to be put out lives in Texas? Texas and Houston specifically is number two on the list for Human Trafficking. Is this just Liz Anderson's assumption that Toni was taken because of Human Trafficking or do the investigators have information pointing to this? Mrs. Anderson stated the detectives investigating the case have no leads.

All of this new information just leads to more questions.

Here is the actual tweet:

[video=twitter;835169324214140929]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/835169324214140929[/video]

"Toni Anderson family tells me a friend paid $$$ to have her story and flier posted on Twitter in El Paso, ATL & HOU all day Saturday"

The only big events in those cities that are connected is: basketball games, Margo Gras parades and motor cross

Believe it. Pete Sr has been very forthcoming and transparent with all information with this case.

It's just been said the drug dealer has not been cleared or could have meant the auto body shop was not searched. I still have questions about whether the J's have been cleared.

It's just been said the drug dealer has not been cleared or could have meant the auto body shop was not searched. I still have questions about whether the J's have been cleared.

The J's have not been mentioned in MSM or by LE, including the final text sent by J JR. This makes me believe that there is something suspicious with their involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978