Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toni's boyfriend was allegedly a dealer, so why would she see somebody else for weed? I always assumed if it was a drug deal it would be for something else, such as Adderall, which might be harder to come by.

All depends on what drug Toni's boyfriend allegedly was a dealer of. I have been beyond the point of pondering what kind of drug etc for many weeks now.

Even all of the timeline details are minor things to understand imo. We aren't even sure of whether or not we can trust them, because none are based on anything concrete.

What would provide concrete details?

A reliable timestamp on any of the reported videos around the time she got pulled over and was in the QT before she was last seen.

The most concrete details we have in this case is a screenshot of texts from Toni on someone's phone.

I do trust that the car dealership video is the real deal, but it's not what I'd call concrete at all. It'd be so easy to get the accurate time for that video. yet.... we don't have that either.

Police know more. Family knows more. Friends know more. --- we are not in this equation, so we only get what each "wants us to know". Sadly, the only help that anyone wants from the public is $$$ to this point. Sure, they supposedly want someone to help find her, but no PI has been hired, no reward offered, and we still don't have a detailed description of what she was wearing even though there is QT surveillance video.

so... what we know atm, is what others want us to know. Which is apparently just enough to maybe donate some money, and that' about it.

I wouldn't say it is fact yet as LE or MSM (except CNN) has not mentioned it, but a lot of Toni's friends and coworkers sure think it is true. They claim that he was at Chrome until close and that Toni was supposed to meet him at the body shop. He is also the person who last sent a text to Toni (4:53am). The content of the text has not been released.

I haven't heard anything about the shady lady connection.

JMO

DJ or JW, as he goes by, was at both Chrome and SL the night she was last seen. He was known by several dancers to be a dealer that usually frequented SL. His GF and sister also dance there I believe last I heard.

All depends on what drug Toni's boyfriend allegedly was a dealer of. I have been beyond the point of pondering what kind of drug etc for many weeks now.

Even all of the timeline details are minor things to understand imo. We aren't even sure of whether or not we can trust them, because none are based on anything concrete.

A reliable timestamp on any of the reported videos around the time she got pulled over and was in the QT before she was last seen.

The most concrete details we have in this case is a screenshot of texts from Toni on someone's phone.

I do trust that the car dealership video is the real deal, but it's not what I'd call concrete at all. It'd be so easy to get the accurate time for that video. yet.... we don't have that either.

Police know more. Family knows more. Friends know more. --- we are not in this equation, so we only get what each "wants us to know". Sadly, the only help that anyone wants from the public is $$$ to this point. Sure, they supposedly want someone to help find her, but no PI has been hired, no reward offered, and we still don't have a detailed description of what she was wearing even though there is QT surveillance video.

so... what we know atm, is what others want us to know. Which is apparently just enough to maybe donate some money, and that' about it.

Donations to the have quit coming in. A couple in the past three weeks. It's been said Mr. Anderson's employer has given a lot of the donation money. Also hardly anyone showed up for Toni's searches. Everyone has said how many friends Toni had but they sure haven't been supportive of searching for Toni. I can remember Liz Anderson saying in the very beginning of this case, finding Toni will be like finding a needle in a haystack. Also that Police thought she had left the area. I'm wondering if Toni's parents or her family will be attending the prayer vigil tonight in Kansas City, they are said to be in KC today helping with cleaning out her Apt.

I agree with you that we are being told just what they want to tell us. One of her friends told me details aren't being told to the public because it would hurt the case. I'm not sure though if that's wishful thinking because LE is saying they have no leads or if that's the truth.

If Pete's name isn't on the lease and he doesn't have a legal and consistent income, is an alleged drug dealer and wasn't known to the parents I would clean out the apartment as well.
There's always other apartments. Being involved with a kid who doesn't have his life together and you don't know would be on the bottom of my list as a parent.

Does anyone know what lil Pete did for a living? It's been said he lost his job because of all said since Toni vanished.

The rent paid for Toni's loft was extremely high for one or two twenty year olds without a full time job. They rented out a bed in order to pay the rent. Strangers in my apartment wouldn't be worth having a downtown loft to me. Toni was involved in so much risky behavior.

Link to video please

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I've said this before, if my child was missing and I made it extremely well known that the police have advised not to talk about the case and give out information as it may hurt finding my child, and someone(s) who I did not know was running their mouth all over social media and publicly questioning my intentions, I would cease all contact, move my child's belonging out of the shared home and move on without the drama. I can't be the only one who thinks this behavior is beyond inappropriate!
I strongly believe that the attention may cause her or who's involved to move or go deeper into hiding or cause her harm.

Maybe the person that donated the money for advertisements in those specific areas want people to believe it's Human Trafficking. Does it seem that they truly believe it on one side and maybe on the other want to divert attention? I've tried to catch up on all the latest but may have missed something- sorry if this is redundant. Thx. Do you guys have a link to the article stating that certain people have not been cleared yet? Ex-the drug-dealer? I've been out of town so I am not aware that they actually placed him at Chrome that night. Is there an article? Thx in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything on social media is speculation and not substantiated. It's almost like the flavor of the day rumor that people jump on. There's been several occasions where information has been put out there by a certain person that people for whatever reason trust, only to seem like a half truth when the parents clarify facts. That's just my opinion of course.

According to Toni's dad they are now following possible leads from the data from Toni's iCloud account.

As per this tweet from Josh Helmuth. (Has a video, but no other new info, other than the vigil just started.)

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/835659593539862534

That's big news right? That's the first time I've heard about them using the iCloud data. Previously, they were saying that they weren't able to get past encryption. Potentially this is a huge break as you'll have texts etc. Although, it really depends on what her iCloud setting were as to what kind of information is available.

If ta was driving north on burlington we know that her route narrows her down to a few possible destinations. Parkville, north oak area, briarcliff and 169 corridor. Other routes would have made more sense if she was going somewhere else. I think she was going to someones house. Lets stop focusing on the qt. There are so many qts. She didnt get lost going to swblvd qt.. She was way out of that area. Who lives up there that is connected to her work? There is the answer in there.

Everything on social media is speculation and not substantiated. It's almost like the flavor of the day rumor that people jump on. There's been several occasions where information has been put out there by a certain person that people for whatever reason trust, only to seem like a half truth when the parents clarify facts. That's just my opinion of course.

Thank you! I have been unable to find a stitch of info on those subjects that is credible. I don't know which way this case will go tomorrow- The reason this case is sketchy, is because all these people are sketchy- I would have been surprised that any of them were cleared yet- I'd like to know who paid for the information on Toni to be put out in those specific areas.

If ta was driving north on burlington we know that her route narrows her down to a few possible destinations. Parkville, north oak area, briarcliff and 169 corridor. Other routes would have made more sense if she was going somewhere else. I think she was going to someones house. Lets stop focusing on the qt. There are so many qts. She didnt get lost going to swblvd qt.. She was way out of that area. Who lives up there that is connected to her work? There is the answer in there.

Thank you!

If ta was driving north on burlington we know that her route narrows her down to a few possible destinations. Parkville, north oak area, briarcliff and 169 corridor. Other routes would have made more sense if she was going somewhere else. I think she was going to someones house. Lets stop focusing on the qt. There are so many qts. She didntget lost going to swblvdqt.. She was way out of that area. Who lives up there that is connected to her work? There is the answer in there.

How can you possibly know that? Open your map app. Type 'QuikTrip,' or 7-eleven or whatever there are lots of near you. You get a list. If you pick the wrong one you're going to get directions to the wrong place. The recommended route to both QuikTrips starts out on the same highway away from Chrome.

And yes, I am assuming that she wasn't exactly with it that evening. She couldn't get her atm card to work. She made a weird turn at the QuikTrip. She unplugged her tracking device... I have said from the very beginning her behavior seems abnormal.

If she was going North there was no reason to take Burlington as it's full of lights. There's a straight highway just to the West.

edit: and it wasn't to get gas as there are plenty of places to pull off and get gas without going for miles down a highway with lights.

She was supposed to go to one QuikTrip. She ended up at another. Quite the coincidence, no?

Heck, forget the map app, she could have simply forgotten what QuikTrip she was driving to and headed to the other. You just don't know what may have been in a person's mind that made them do what they did.

Image showing recommended path to both QuikTrips...
attachment.php

Attachments

• toni10.jpg
    toni10.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 192
WE’VE SEARCHED BY LAND, AIR AND WATER AND THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF HER VEHICLE.
Darin Snapp, Kansas City police spokesman

Makes me still think of maybe her being in an auto garage or the river, if she didn't leave town. I really hope she's okay and neither are the case. I still hope she's just out of town and not in danger. Ugh.

Park University is up there. It would have a lot of people her age. I did a quick check on her facebook profile, but I didn't see any Park University friends. I have been to a few Park parties and I felt like a few people there had weed.

There is a really nice apartment complex right behind the Quiktrip in NKC called "City View". I used to live there. There are also a lot of Cerner employees that live in the NKC area, but the average Cerner Employee is not involved with drugs nor do they frequent strip joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531