Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hopping on. Not familar with the case.

Did she encounter a LE imposter (lights on a car), text about getting pulled over (car following several hundred feet behind her). Bumped her car at the trunk. Abducted her from her car (her phone still in her car and on). She is raped and murdered. He walks to her car and drives it to the park. Puts her in it and rolls it down the boat launch.

Has that been discussed?

Any info on the SUV? Who does it belong to?

Not only did this skidding out of control car end up a few hundred feet downriver from a boat ramp, but a second car was found nearby. I guess they should figure out where these cars keep skidding off the road and install a barrier.

Oh, wait. There was no driver in the other vehicle. Kinda tough for it to skid off the road without a driver.

<modsnip> A car skidded on ice, flipped into the river with no signs of having done so, and then ends up 600 feet downstream from a boat ramp? Seriously?

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/10/missin...ssouri-river-as-well-as-an-unidentified-body/
FOX 4&#8217;s crews at the scene saw the Ford Focus get towed, and it was totaled with the windows shattered and the front end completely smashed in.

Are you sure there are no signs of a wreck? Sure looks like there is strong evidence to me.

I don't buy the suicide theory. <modsnip> If she wanted to commit suicide, she would have just used drugs. Drowning is an awful way to go. In addition, we would have heard information about depression and/or mental problems from the family, friends, or MSM.

<modsnip> A car skidded on ice, flipped into the river with no signs of having done so, and then ends up 600 feet downstream from a boat ramp? Seriously?

The boat ramp is significant. Her car clearly went down the boat ramp. That makes it deliberate-- either from her or someone else. The other car being in the same spot... double nefarious

http://fox4kc.com/2017/03/10/missin...ssouri-river-as-well-as-an-unidentified-body/

Are you sure there are no signs of a wreck? Sure looks like there is strong evidence to me.

I don't buy the suicide theory. <modsnip>. If she wanted to commit suicide, she would have just used drugs. Drowning is an awful way to go. In addition, we would have heard information about depression and/or mental problems from the family, friends, or MSM.

I agree. Suicide seems far fetched . Drowning seems like an odd choice of suicide for a lifeguard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was found that the other vehicle was stolen? It's fairly common for stolen vehicles to eventually end up bodies of water like a river. At least that was said here earlier.

Going down the boat ramp doesn't automatically point to suicide either. Without other evidence I suppose there are quite a few possibilities.

Thankfully LE knows a heck of a lot more than we do so I think they will be able to figure it out.

I do think the back-patting here from a few is getting a bit out of control.

And let's be honest here...saying "search a body of water" isn't some mind blowing, ingenious idea. Seems like common sense to me.

Oh, wait. There was no driver in the other vehicle. Kinda tough for it to skid off the road without a driver.

The other car is a coincidence (JMO!). We have no indication how close the vehicles were from each other. Yes, they were pulled out at around the same area, but there is a wide range of where the car could get dragged from. It is more likely that there is a barrier at the bottom of the river, such as a hole or tree, that items get stuck on.

I don't buy the suicide theory. <modsnip>. If she wanted to commit suicide, she would have just used drugs. Drowning is an awful way to go. In addition, we would have heard information about depression and/or mental problems from the family, friends, or MSM.

Maybe she got high at the park with one of these new strains of what not and was so out of it, she drove down the boat launch thinking she was on a road?

Maybe the SUV was involved in a wreck with her. Driver of that car disposed of both cars. No evidence, no crime. She was either killed in the wreck or by the driver.

The boat launch and two cars speaks to deliberate disposal.

I am strongly leaning towards suicide as well. This is how my cousin committed suicide a few years back. So sad.

Sad. We can certainly name several cases here where a boat launch was used for suicide or homicide in Susan Smith's case.

I agree. Suicide seems far fetched . Drowning seems like an odd choice of suicide for a lifeguard.

I kinda don't think it is an odd choice for a lifeguard. She would know exactly how it goes down and the end result is what she is after if she did kill herself.

Personally I am waiting to hear more before commenting further.

Me too. I'm sure here will be more info given in a few days. Right now I'm not entirely convinced there was no foul play. JMO.

The other car is a coincidence (JMO!). We have no indication how close the vehicles were from each other. Yes, they were pulled out at around the same area, but there is a wide range of where the car could get dragged from. It is more likely that there is a barrier at the bottom of the river, such as a hole or tree, that items get stuck on.

People dispose of cars in bodies of water for numerous reasons, insurance fraud, dispose of stolen car, etc.

It very well could be coincidence and there could be more cars around the area.

That would be a good indication of why I prefer video whenever possible. I prefer my own eyes over reports. The front of that vehicle is clearly NOT smashed in. "front end completely smashed in"? Look at the front end (the part from the wipers forward). The front end is in perfect condition.

If this was an accident with Toni being a lifegaurd surely she would of been able to get out of the car and swim to safety, normally been a bad swimmer is what keeps people in the car as it goes down, but with her skill set I'd put money on her surviving this IF she went in conscious that is.

RIP Toni
This played out according to KISS like so many cases we follow on WS.

That would be a good indication of why I prefer video whenever possible. I prefer my own eyes over reports. The front of that vehicle is clearly NOT smashed in. "front end completely smashed in"? Look at the front end (the part from the wipers forward). The front end is in perfect condition.

What about the back end? I couldn't tell if the trunk was open or smashed.

I thought it was found that the other vehicle was stolen? It's fairly common for stolen vehicles to eventually end up bodies of water like a river. At least that was said here earlier.

Going down the boat ramp doesn't automatically point to suicide either. Without other evidence I suppose there are quite a few possibilities.

Thankfully LE knows a heck of a lot more than we do so I think they will be able to figure it out.

I do think the back-patting here from a few is getting a bit out of control.

And let's be honest here...saying "search a body of water" isn't some mind blowing, ingenious idea. Seems like common sense to me.

Of course it's common sense. So why were so many of us told that it made no sense at all? It's a fair question.

I'll repost my picture from yesterday. The boat ramp and the two wreckers are visible in this picture.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tonipark1.jpg
    tonipark1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 354
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online