Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the going theory is that Toni slid down the ramp into the water in an effort to catch a water Pokémon? Seriously?

The reason pokemon even came up is because of Pete asking why toni was going around the pumps several times. She was also down a dead end road, that seemed to make no sense. She was at a dog park that no one has openly been able to explain why she was there at all. She wasn't communicating with anyone. Pokemon does indeed answer those questions reasonably. Because they make complete sense if you have seen someone playing pokemon go. They are like zombies. They go down dead ends. They circle around gas pumps. They are out late at night often. They are in locations they'd never normally go otherwise. They don't usually call people while playing and lose track of time.

1% chance she was playing imo.

But if she was playing, 95% chance it played a part in an accident.

It's a good theory, but heavily hinges on **if** she was playing.

People have walked off a cliff in broad daylight playing pokemon go. That seems far sillier to me, yet it's happened.

Toni took the time to text her friend that she had been pulled over, why? A simple pull over with a warning. Was Toni paranoid of the Officer waiting in the parking lot, if so, why? Would it be because she had a planned drug deal going on? She was suppose to meet DJ to buy drugs but maybe it was more than buying drugs. Maybe she was working with him and delivering, picking up, something to do with drugs other than just buying a little pot. Something went wrong, DJ waited and waited for Toni to show up. Would DJ wait when Toni didn't show up and he even phoned her but she didn't answer? Seems to me we need to go back to what we know and go from there. Toni had a meeting with DJ on SW Boulevard but she didn't show. Did she do something to make him or the other two guys he was with mad?

Toni took the time to text her friend that she had been pulled over, why? A simple pull over with a warning. Was Toni paranoid of the Officer waiting in the parking lot, if so, why? Would it be because she had a planned drug deal going on? She was suppose to meet DJ to buy drugs but maybe it was more than buying drugs. Maybe she was working with him and delivering, picking up, something to do with drugs other than just buying a little pot. Something went wrong, DJ waited and waited for Toni to show up. Would DJ wait when Toni didn't show up and he even phoned her but she didn't answer? Seems to me we need to go back to what we know and go from there. Toni had a meeting with DJ on SW Boulevard but she didn't show. Did she do something to make him or the other two guys he was with mad?

Was she, perhaps, supposed to pick up something in NKC first to bring to DJ, but was delayed by the traffic stop and gas stop? I've never believed that she was ever "lost" or "turned around" at any point.

I'm not sure if texting a friend implies some sort of escalated anxiety, or if Toni was in the habit of staying in touch with friends frequently. Lots of younger people seem to do that now, texting, tweeting, posting, snap-chatting, etc. all of their moves.

Was she, perhaps, supposed to pick something up in NKC first to bring to DJ, but was delayed by the traffic stop and gas stop? I've never believed that she was ever "lost" or "turned around" at any point.

I'm not sure if texting a friend implies some sort of escalated anxiety, or if Toni was in the habit of staying in touch with friends frequently. Lots of younger people seem to do that now, texting, tweeting, posting, snap-chatting, etc. all of their moves.

What took me back to thinking about the meeting on SW Boulevard was thinking about her texting and why wouldn't she tell someone if she was playing Pokemon? She made a text about the pullover but nothing about Pokemon that morning or recent to that morning.

I don't think Toni was lost, I think she was trying to drive so nobody would follow her. This still could be an accident that put her in the river but she was in that area for a reason. Just logic would make it seem it had something to do with the DJ meeting and drugs.

Another thing I question about the DJ meeting at the body shop, near QT on SW Boulevard. DJ has been said to sell pot at the Shady Lady. Why would DJ have Toni meet him at the body shop just to buy her usual pot? Why not Shady Lady where he usually sold it or at Chrome? Toni was friends with DJ and also she ran with some of his friends. Never did make sense to me he would have her meet him at the body shop to buy pot, she doesn't show, he calls her and then it's said he fell asleep in his car while waiting for her, strange. Also the Officer that stopped her said she said, she was headed to the Shady Lady. Yep the Shady Lady is where she would have been going to do her usual pot deal, meet with friends and party after work. Something else was going on. IMO

I think it's important who called her but more importantly who didn't. Someone who already knew where she was.

As far as becoming frazzled because of the traffic stop with a warning goes. This is someone who has been through a drug arrest, pulled over numerous times before and has worked in a "gentleman's club" for some time. Has had strangers renting part of the apartment for a fee, etc. To me this is not someone who gets "frazzled" easily

JMO

I think it's important who called her but more importantly who didn't. Someone who already knew where she was.

As far as becoming frazzled because of the traffic stop with a warning goes. This is someone who has been through a drug arrest, pulled over numerous times before and has worked in a "gentleman's club" for some time. Has had strangers renting part of the apartment for a fee, etc. To me this is not someone who gets "frazzled" easily

JMO

I agree with you Toni would most likely be a cool cucumber in a situation where she may get herself in a bind. Yes she was polished. Could be she had drugs in the car, could be her friend she called had an idea of what all Toni was doing to make money. Remember Det. Caldwell said he didn't feel everyone he had talked to had been open with him about everything they knew.

Also don't forget the reported pullover by a fake cop. A dancer from Shady Lady, a supposed friend of Toni's, reported being pulled over by a cop imposter, she even filmed it. Seemed the Police just blew it off. Why would this supposed friend make up a story like that when Toni was missing and people thought she may have been pulled over again. I have always thought a group of Toni's acquaintances were covering something up.
I think this is either a drug deal gone bad, Toni over dosed and someone got rid of her in the river, she used a bad drug, died and someone put her in the river or she was so intoxicated she accidentally went into that river.

Do we KNOW it wasn't called in? The scanner traffic for that time period was pulled, as is customary in many open investigations. So how do we know her plate number was not called in? In todays climate of LE traffic stops officers and dispatch KNOW who they are getting ready to encounter in the stops. It's SOP these days. Instead of pointing fingers at LE why are we not digging into why she was in that park at that hour in the first place?

JMO's

Completely agree. , I was going off of what Pete said and should have clarified. If it wasn't called in, it wouldn't be abnormal. I wasn't shocked when Pete stated that it wasn't called in, so I will have to look back through interviews to clarify this particular issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you Toni would most likely be a cool cucumber in a situation where she may get herself in a bind. Yes she was polished. Could be she had drugs in the car, could be her friend she called had an idea of what all Toni was doing to make money. Remember Det. Caldwell said he didn't feel everyone he had talked to had been open with him about everything they knew.

Also don't forget the reported pullover by a fake cop. A dancer from Shady Lady, a supposed friend of Toni's, reported being pulled over by a cop imposter, she even filmed it. Seemed the Police just blew it off. Why would this supposed friend make up a story like that when Toni was missing and people thought she may have been pulled over again. I have always thought a group of Toni's acquaintances were covering something up.
I think this is either a drug deal gone bad, Toni over dosed and someone got rid of her in the river, she used a bad drug, died and someone put her in the river or she was so intoxicated she accidentally went into that river.

The fake cop thing, was definitely suspicious imo. Hard to see the motivation as anything other than someone trying to redirect focus away from the real culprits.

With the information we have and we know we don't have it all, it is a logical answer. Admittedly it seems far fetched but it's what we have that explains the behavior. I don't agree or disagree with it, I simply acknowledge it sure would make a lot of sense.

I agree. It answers a lot of questions about behavior. Yes, it does seem far fetched, but it fits. It needs to be nixed factually just like Max stated last week. The other two theory's are still on the table for me, but I literally cannot come up with any new knowledge or evidence leading either one of those ways. With such little facts we need to start checking things off factually at this point- and there are not a lot of cold hard facts.......sucks

I read back through TheRealReason's posts last night. One thing he/she said was LE has only released two statements. I have not had a chance to go back and reread what LE has said. Only LE, taking out the media spin. Any takers to do this?

I just think it's far fetched she was in some desolate area playing Pokémon at that time. The data from her phone would show what apps were up and running. If LE had that info they would put it out there...it would take them off the hot seat.
She seemed to text , tweet and all other SM. Personally, I find it more peculiar that the moment after she left the QT GPS was out and she didn't make any contact with anyone that we know of. Even if getting baked and sitting at park I find it hard to believe she was doing nothing on her phone... Spotify, IG, Snapchat, reading tweets etc....if there was NO activity on her phone they can show... then I would believe it was foul play.

I read back through TheRealReason's posts last night. One thing he/she said was LE has only released two statements. I have not had a chance to go back and reread what LE has said. Only LE, taking out the media spin. Any takers to do this?

I can do it but it will be around 9 CST no prob. I remembered that as well. Actual statements or does include interview on CWD as well?

TheRealReason said there was only two statements made by LE. Quoted. Then the CWD actual quotes. This might help us re focus and look at just LE statements and start fresh. I think you said we should do that?
So only quotes from actual LE. Not media reporting.
I'm going to too, just have so much to do and been on here too long lol

I just think it's far fetched she was in some desolate area playing Pokémon at that time. The data from her phone would show what apps were up and running. If LE had that info they would put it out there...it would take them off the hot seat.
She seemed to text , tweet and all other SM. Personally, I find it more peculiar that the moment after she left the QT GPS was out and she didn't make any contact with anyone that we know of. Even if getting baked and sitting at park I find it hard to believe she was doing nothing on her phone... Spotify, IG, Snapchat, reading tweets etc....if there was NO activity on her phone they can show... then I would believe it was foul play.

What hotseat is LE on? Pete's and certain people on websleuths?

I would like to know if the engine in TA's car was seized. If it is, this would indicate the engine was running and sucked in water. Even if the engine died and she tried to retart it, this would bend a connecting rod inside the engine making it seize up. Just a tiny amount of water is all it takes to do this.

If the engine is not seized up, it would make me wonder if the car was allowed to roll into the river, which it would do if shifted into reverse with the engine turned off. I feel there must be engine hydrolock damage to support the accident theory. I only mention this because merely driving into deep water while off roading often results in a ruined, hydro locked engine. For her to be actively trying to back out of this situation I feel the engine would have to be damaged.

I agree, not a plethura of statements directly from LE. THE Media has misquoted a lot of information on who said what and some information was invalid. No hot seat here. I kinda know who one of the officers are that stopped Toni and have not released his name anywhere on social media. So no hot seat

What hotseat is LE on? Pete's and certain people on websleuths?

Perhaps the term hot seat is extreme. What I was trying to state is that LE I assume understands there are many questions that are unanswered and if they had the data to squash the rumors it would be leaked ... if and when case is closed. Why would they choose to not release the info? That's my question.

I'm not bashing the LE department. I have the upmost respect for those that serve.

I agree, not a plethura of statements directly from LE. THE Media has misquoted a lot of information on who said what and some information was invalid. No hot seat here. I kinda know who one of the officers are that stopped Toni and have not released his name anywhere on social media. So no hot seat

What could possibly be the justification to release this officer's name? As far as I know he is the only one looking out for the welfare or safety of this young lady that night. While someone else was supposedly home asleep during a reported upcoming ice storm, not checking to make sure she got home all right.

That officer did not put her on the streets that night...somebody else did.

JMOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member