Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WVWoman, I've never been at a crime scene. Let alone one with a car and body in the river. Sorry I do not know the protocol of divers retrieving license plates before a car is brought up. Would divers also remove the sticker which was a predominant sign it was Toni's car?

No I wouldn't see that happening but will ask..I asked about the plates because I seen one being pulled out of the Ohio river "no plates" and asked one of the rescue people about it ...answer was removed by divers for LE to know what to expect and have ready on bank such at ME body bags ...or just a stolen vehicle moo

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Adderall is also used to treat psychiatric disorders such as bi-polar disorder and mental illness that can lead to suicide. This could be an important piece to this puzzle.

Adderall can also lead to heart attack and stroke which combined with cold water shock could have been part of why Toni died in that river. Also have to consider suicide.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/adderall
Bipolar disorder causes highs and lows and giving someone a stimulant to treat this can cause bad side effects so it is not the drug of choice when treating bipolar. Obviously I dont know if Toni had issues like that but based on what we know about her life she seemed very happy not at all like she was suffering from something as serious as bipolar. Most people cant even keep a job with bipolar. And its certainly not something you can have and experiment with drugs, which we know she did, without having some serious side effects.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bipolar disorder causes highs and lows and giving someone a stimulant to treat this can cause bad side effects so it is not the drug of choice when treating bipolar. Obviously I dont know if Toni had issues like that but based on what we know about her life she seemed very happy not at all like she was suffering from something as serious as bipolar. Most people cant even keep a job with bipolar. And its certainly not something you can have and experiment with drugs, which we know she did, without having some serious side effects.

JMO but I have a lot of experience with people suffering mental illness. I've been hospitalized and I'm group therapies and know people who are bipolar and don't find this to be true at all. Maybe in someone severely bipolar, but the people I know can hold jobs amd many have and do use some recreational drugs. And many you wouldn't know were bipolar unless you knew them, especially when they take medication.

Adderall is also used to treat psychiatric disorders such as bi-polar disorder and mental illness that can lead to suicide. This could be an important piece to this puzzle.

Adderall can also lead to heart attack and stroke which combined with cold water shock could have been part of why Toni died in that river. Also have to consider suicide.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/adderall

NOOOOOO! Adderall is NEVER given to bipolar people because it can provoke a manic and psychosis.

I was on adderall for a long time for ADD and it takes 60mg a day to get me moving, which is a lot.

Only the medical examiner would be able to speculate on any adderall use, if toxicology comes back positive. However, adderall is methamphatamine related, so sometimes they can't tell if it is meth or adderall.

Bipolar disorder causes highs and lows and giving someone a stimulant to treat this can cause bad side effects so it is not the drug of choice when treating bipolar. Obviously I don't know if Toni had issues like that but based on what we know about her life she seemed very happy not at all like she was suffering from something as serious as bipolar. Most people cant even keep a job with bipolar. And its certainly not something you can have and experiment with drugs, which we know she did, without having some serious side effects.

I know people being treated for bi polar and they hold down jobs, go to school and live productive lives. I also knew a young lady who was in college, doing great and suddenly hung herself in her parents basement while she had been home with malaria. She had contracted the disease while traveling in Africa. She was being treated for bipolar disorder.

When I listen to Toni's parents and their shock at Toni's lifestyle it leaves me wondering how happy Toni really was. A lot of what Toni was doing seems it could be connected to self destruction.

JMO but I have a lot of experience with people suffering mental illness. I've been hospitalized and I'm group therapies and know people who are bipolar and don't find this to be true at all. Maybe in someone severely bipolar, but the people I know can hold jobs amd many have and do use some recreational drugs. And many you wouldn't know were bipolar unless you knew them, especially when they take medication.
Yes, when properly medicated, I should have specified. Someone with bipolar is typically not treated with Adderall and they certainly are not experimenting with drugs.

I know people being treated for bi polar and they hold down jobs, go to school and live productive lives. I also knew a young lady who was in college, doing great and suddenly hung herself in her parents basement while she had been home with malaria. She had contracted the disease while traveling in Africa.s She was being treated for bipolar disorder.

When I listen to Toni's parents and their shock at Toni's lifestyle it leaves me wondering how happy Toni really was. A lot of what Toni was doing seems it could be connected to self destruction.
Yes, when they are properly medicated. I should have specified, I thought I was more clear.

Yes, when properly medicated, I should have specified. Someone with bipolar is typically not treated with Adderall and they certainly are not experimenting with drugs.

Has there been anything said that she was using hard drugs? Most of the people i know, who are mentally ill including bipolar, use weed.

NOOOOOO! Adderall is NEVER given to bipolar people because it can provoke a manic and psychosis.

I was on adderall for a long time for ADD and it takes 60mg a day to get me moving, which is a lot.

Only the medical examiner would be able to speculate on any adderall use, if toxicology comes back positive. However, adderall is methamphatamine related, so sometimes they can't tell if it is meth or adderall.

Would depend on the patient and the doctor.

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychiatry/article/63348/stimulants-adult-bipolar-disorder

Has there been anything said that she was using hard drugs? Most of the people i know, who are mentally ill including bipolar, use weed.

Toni talked openly on SM about using a lot of Adderall, codeine and smoking weed. A few things said about cocaine. If you like uppers I could see her using crack or meth. Both of these drugs are easy to find in Kansas City.

It was reported her boyfriend used bath salts.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/synthetic-cathinones-bath-salts

<modsnip>

There are varying degrees of bipolar disorder, some dont require a person to be as strict, however, but this would also mean that there would be no reason for TA to go down a boat ramp due to bipolar disorder.

I don't even know why this is being discussed when no one has said TA had mood swings, she was unpredictable, she may have been depressed. This is total speculation <modsnip>

Im impressed that you know so many people who suffer from bipolar disorder that your able to know exactly what they all do and dont do. There are varying degrees of bipolar disorder, some dont require a person to be as strict, however, but this would also mean that there would be no reason for TA to go down a boat ramp due to bipolar disorder.

I don't even know why this is being discussed when no one has said TA had mood swings, she was unpredictable, she may have been depressed. This is total speculation and I honestly think its just reaching for something to discuss.

I brought this up because suicide was one of the things others have asked about. Bipolar, depression, lots of mental disorders can lead to suicide along with side effects from using a drug.

Toni went into the river and we don't know why, do you?

Im impressed that you know so many people who suffer from bipolar disorder that your able to know exactly what they all do and dont do. There are varying degrees of bipolar disorder, some dont require a person to be as strict, however, but this would also mean that there would be no reason for TA to go down a boat ramp due to bipolar disorder.

I don't even know why this is being discussed when no one has said TA had mood swings, she was unpredictable, she may have been depressed. This is total speculation and I honestly think its just reaching for something to discuss.

You had said they certainly never do drugs and I was just saying at least the ones I know do, I didn't mean to imply that all do. And yes I know a few people with bipolar. I've been hospitalized for mental issues multiple times. You meet a lot of people.

I brought this up because suicide was one of the things others have asked about. Bipolar, depression, lots of mental disorders can lead to suicide along with side effects from using a drug.
Yes its been discussed and that discussion ended because it seems like that would have come out from friends or family. Someone would have said she had issues and by all accounts she had no more issues than any other girl living her lifestyle. She liked to party, do drugs and live her life.

You had said they certainly never do drugs and I was just saying at least the ones I know do, I didn't mean to imply that all do. And yes I know a few people with bipolar. I've been hospitalized for mental issues multiple times. You meet a lot of people.
Yes, you do meet a lot of people. And all Im saying is that they arent taking Adderall and smoking weed, and cocaine and all the other things TA enjoyed and still function. She liked uppers not the best thing for a bipolar.

Yes its been discussed and that discussion ended because it seems like that would have come out from friends or family. Someone would have said she had issues and by all accounts she had no more issues than any other girl living her lifestyle. She liked to party, do drugs and live her life.

Thing is it usually doesn't come out, people hide it. I'm not convinced Toni was a happy 20 yr old. How do you know what issues she may have had? We're discussing all possibilities for why Toni may have gone in the river. Toni was doing unexplainable things that morning.

Also my first post about Toni and Adderall was asking if we knew if Toni had ever been treated for a mental illness, not bi polar specifically, any mental disorder. Why was she using a lot of Adderall, had it been prescribed at one time? I remember reading Toni having trouble with school work. Thought maybe she had some learning disability issues. I have lots and lots of questions as to why Toni was driving all over the place that morn. and ended up in the Missouri River and lost her life.

Would divers also remove the sticker which was a predominant sign it was Toni's car?

This is just speculation, but a sticker is one thing that could have come loose from being submerged in water. Someone could test that by buying the same sticker, attaching it to glass, and then soaking it in water. Does the adhesive break down in water eventually? Or was it just one of those "clings" that could have been easily rubbed off by river currents if attached on the outside? Was it attached on the inside or outside of the window?

You sure enjoy scolding others, don't you? In a relationship you want respect but along with that communication, understanding etc. Nothing wrong with a partner expressing concerns, telling your partner where you are going to be after work etc. Bad night, ice warning, Mom asked Toni to stay home and off of the roads, Toni had been sick and didn't even plan on working, why wouldn't a partner have concerns and express them. Possibly Toni's partner did express concern with her being out on the roads that night and morning.

Always nice to let someone know your plans just in case of emergencies.

Yes Police Officers do look out for citizens, that's their job. Whether the Officer spoke to Toni for a minute or seven minutes, he stopped her because he felt she did something that could endanger herself or others.

My "scolding" was in reference to someone flat out blaming Pete Jr for Toni's demise. That if he wasn't sleeping she would still be here. So yeah, that comment deserved a scold. My opinion is that not all couples keep tabs on each other's every waking move. then we would be all over how controlling he was. We can disagree on that and that's ok.
I do not enjoy scolding people by any means, but I will stand up for someone blaming a boyfriend sleeping for her death, and I stand by that scold. It's ok if someone wants to question his whereabouts, we all did, but to flat out say nothing else but he shouldn't have been sleeping when his girlfriend was out is out of line like I said. Maybe we are misunderstanding each other? : )

I feel this is pretty wild speculation on this thread, but since there is much discussion and anything is possible, I want to share my experience.
Three pretty close friends of mine have bipolar disorder, they all have in the past (and occasionally now) recreationally used opiates such as pain pills, anxiety medications such as xanax, stimulants such as adderall, and they each regularly use marijuana. With one of them the diagnosis was fairly predictable, we saw it coming. With the other two we were shocked. Two of them attended law school with me and I spent several hours a day with them nearly every day in a library study room. One of their doctors said if they hadn't used marijuana they would have been diagnosed much sooner as the marijuana leveled them out they never had a manic episode until after law school. That person has now also been diagnosed with depression. We had no idea and did not imagine she had any mental health issues until she was manic and literally seemed insane (at the time I thought schizophrenia based on how she was acting). It came out of nowhere.

The speculation is that someone who uses and abuses drugs and works at a strip club is not a happy, well-adjusted person. Many people use drugs to self-medicate psychiatric conditions, whether diagnosed or undiagnosed. Late teens to early 20s is typical for emergence of bipolar disorder and other big conditions.

Anyone who lives with a drug abuser has to be a strong and competent, clear headed person. If she was using drugs and living with someone who uses/was using drugs, well that would more likely than not indicate a dysfunctional relationship at best, abusive and depressive at the worst.

I think it is an honest specualtion to suggest that someone who used drugs and openly posted about it on social media is likley not well-adjusted and could be capable of suicide.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member