Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why. But her phone being connected until late that night bugs me.

It probably wasn't. That information came early on from the parents.

When investigators revealed that they thought Toni had crashed her car around 6 AM that made it seem fairly certain her parents were mistaken.

Thetitz brings up a lot of valid points. I would like a lot of transparency from LE.

There's a lot of false info in this blog. I'd like to help clear the air so we can work together to find justice for Toni.

Btw, still waiting to be verified.

Thetitz brings up a lot of valid points. I would like a lot of transparency from LE.

There's a lot of false info in this blog. I'd like to help clear the air so we can work together to find justice for Toni.

No problem Pete.

I'm just mad that LE let the public speculate your son before they came forward to say that they actually seen Toni last.

I'm also glad her friend showed Tonis text.

Because the police officers that stopped her still never came forward to their superiors nor the public until her friend showed the text and questions started to be asked.

Verified for what?

No problem Pete.

I'm just mad that LE let the public speculate your son before they came forward to say that they actually seen Toni last.

I'm also glad her friend showed Tonis text.

Because the police officers that stopped her still never came forward to their superiors nor the public until her friend showed the text and questions started to be asked.

So the police are supposed to be announcing random traffic stops now?

Of *course* nothing is going to be revealed until questions are asked.

Questions were asked and answered in a reasonable timeframe. It was perfectly normal.

I was thinking of things I might want to ask you, you've answered a lot of questions, so if you've already answered this I apologize for a repeat. Alissa said Toni banked in Parkville. Was Toni familiar with the Parkville area and the park? Would she have gotten lost driving through Parkville or be unfamiliar with the park?

Also I just finished reading info on how to build a boat ramp. Ramps are shallow at the end of the ramp 4 to 5 ft. and then slowly goes deeper going away from the ramp. Also the deep grooves in that particular boat ramp at Platte Landing would prevent sliding. Those grooves are deep. I'm now having a very difficult time thinking Toni drove down that ramp, at such a slope with grooves and then slid into the river plus she couldn't get out and did drown. Seems going slow into the water the car would stay a float long enough to get out of the window that was down. Even in cold water. After getting out she may have had difficulty but seems she could have gotten out.

Pete is not allowed to answer questions until it has been verified by websleuths that it is really him.

Marking my spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the police are supposed to be announcing random traffic stops now?

Of *course* nothing is going to be revealed until questions are asked.

Questions were asked and answered in a reasonable timeframe. It was perfectly normal.

Lol.

Random stops are different from a random stop of a person that went missing and died shortly after.

So her picture was out there. But the cop never said anything of the 4am stop until people started asking questions.

So let's say a ex lover forgot to mention that they interacted with the victim shortly before death or going missing and waited to be exposed before fessing up?

Then wouldn't the ex be a poi?

Lol.

Random stops are different from a random stop of a person that went missing and died shortly after.

So her picture was out there. But the cop never said anything of the 4am stop until people started asking questions.

So let's say a ex lover forgot to mention that they interacted with the victim shortly before death.

Then wouldn't the ex be a poi?

So you know for a fact that the officer that pulled Toni over was asked about it and initially denied it?

That's quite the assumption.

Lol right back at ya.

edit: and how the heck would they know she was deceased?

I had so many questions about Platte landing Park I called the Superintendent of the Park this morning. Told him why I was calling and asked if the roads were slick in the park on Jan 15, 2017 when the predicted ice storm was to hit. Asked if they had treated the roads in the park, if the boat ramp gets slick, if it was foggy and if the park was patrolled that morning for security. He didn't know a thing, nothing. Told me to call Police for answers.

I suspect the parks people know more than they are willing to tell callers. One of their properties is the location of a still-active (last I heard, at least) police investigation, and since someone died there, they could be bracing for a potential law suit.

Posted by KSHB.com 17 Jan 17

The last person to hear from Anderson was her best friend, Roxanne Townsend.
"We've called every police station, every jail, every hospital, and no one seems to have her," she said.
Townsend said she got the last text sent from Anderson's phone shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday. It read, "omg just just pulled over again."
However, KCPD, who has reached out to all surrounding agencies, say they have no record of Anderson or pulling her over Sunday.
"We have no indications that she was pulled over by an officer with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department," said Sgt. Kari Thompson, KCPD.

We will never see the Quik Trip videos.
We will never see the body/dash camera videos
We will never see the full video of the JD Byrider cameras

Why withhold the videos unless LE acted unprofessionally or made qustionable decisions (eg following her after she was stopped AND was done filling her gas tank)

Posted by KSHB.com 17 Jan 17

The last person to hear from Anderson was her best friend, Roxanne Townsend.
"We've called every police station, every jail, every hospital, and no one seems to have her," she said.
Townsend said she got the last text sent from Anderson's phone shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday. It read, "omg just just pulled over again."
However, KCPD, who has reached out to all surrounding agencies, say they have no record of Anderson or pulling her over Sunday.
"We have no indications that she was pulled over by an officer with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department," said Sgt. Kari Thompson, KCPD.

Exactly. Thanks, Pete.

KCPD accurately stated that *they* did not pull over Toni Anderson.

Once they heard back from the "surrounding agencies" that they reached out to, the NKCPD traffic stop was revealed.

"reached out" doesn't mean they heard back.

I'm not a policeman but how do you claim "illegal lane change" when she was on 26th st facing East?

Was Toni stopped twice by NKCPD?

Did Toni send out the last text?

Toni was a perfectionist when it came to grammar, why text "just just"?

Roxy and her friends called surrounding police agencies and KCPD. Why did NKCPD not tell Roxy or her friends? This was Monday and Tuesday.

So you know for a fact that the officer that pulled Toni over was asked about it and initially denied it?

That's quite the assumption.

Lol right back at ya.

edit: and how the heck would they know she was deceased?

Wouldn't they have seen her missing person picture during roll call?

So why not remember that day.

How do you pull over someone from an illegal lane change when that person is parked on 26th street on the wrong side of the road?

In the CWD video, Sgt Caldwell states the NKCPD officer says, "he'll come across the street and do a u turn and turn his lights on, park directly behind her." How is this a lane change violation?

Would this his be another type of violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist