Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may...for discussion pose a question.

What motives would LE have for being involved with any foul play with TA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I definitely struggle with the bad cop theory. I am a supporter of police and it pains me to think otherwise. Just too many unanswered questions and connections. If, and this is definitely an if, the police knew her from Chrome it sure does make one do the side eye.

The title of a police officer certainly does not automatically come with a halo. They are human.
Police can have crushes. They can become infatuated.
Police can have depression, jealousy and anger over rejection.
Police can make bad decisions.
They drink, curse and can have aggressive personalities.
Just like any other profession or any other human. They are not exempt.
They can have a sense of entitlement and above the law.
They are human. And let's face it were kind of a crazy species.
What crosses them off the list at this point? Especially if they were customers and were familiar with her.

This is purely speculation but the cop who pulled her over may have propositioned her and she refused, either because of how she was dressed, looked (she is very pretty) or he may have known she worked at chrome. When she refused it may have angered her so he followed her and pulled her over again. Who knows but there have been cases of cops propositioning women and even cases where cops have killed and then hidden the body.

I hope this is not the case but anything is possible.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ANYTHING posted in the Scanner Forum REMAINS in the Scanner Forum.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

There's a scanner section?
p.s. she was reportedly although not confirmed to be in winter clothing.

There's a scanner section?
p.s. she was reportedly although not confirmed to be in winter clothing.

It was said she was wearing black sweatpants, white top, coat and Ugg boots. This could have been from a co-worker at Chrome, lil Pete or Pete Sr. not sure.

I find it interesting some think the Police Officer would have raped and killed Toni because she was young and possibly attractive to the Officer. Isn't that crazy thinking? Are some coming to this conclusion because they know Toni worked at an exotic dance club? If one of the Police Officers, who frequent Chrome, wanted to get sexually satisfied by Toni they could pay for a lap dance. If someone sexually assaulted Toni and then murdered her, that person is sick, not the usual. If two officers did something like that and others were covering it up, it would be highly unusual and not even believable to me.

All types of people frequent strip clubs. I've been to several in the area and I'm a girl.

I'm a girl and have been to the Outhouse where Toni used to work, apparently. They have total nudity there because they don't sell liquor.

Our group actually got kicked out because my friend's 50-something year old mom got in a fight with some chick in the bathroom. Seriously. This kind of stuff only happens to me lol.

One of the dangers for women who dance at a club and do what they do for money, is some look down on them for this and also may have crazy thoughts the gal owes them, deserve to be treated bad etc. Street prostitutes especially, have been targeted and killed for what they do for money. I've heard Toni was a call girl. I'm wondering if she had a date that night in Parkville and that's why she was there. I know many tried to keep anyone from saying Toni was a dancer at Chrome. Never was reported Toni danced at the Outhouse. Never mentioned by the media she was a call girl. Thing is what Toni did for money could be the very reason she ended up in that river. Time to think about it and accept it.

It was said she was wearing black sweatpants, white top, coat and Ugg boots. This could have been from a co-worker at Chrome, lil Pete or Pete Sr. not sure.

I find it interesting some think the Police Officer would have raped and killed Toni because she was young and possibly attractive to the Officer. Isn't that crazy thinking? Are some coming to this conclusion because they know Toni worked at an exotic dance club? If one of the Police Officers, who frequent Chrome, wanted to get sexually satisfied by Toni they could pay for a lap dance. If someone sexually assaulted Toni and then murdered her, that person is sick, not the usual. If two officers did something like that and others were covering it up, it would be highly unusual and not even believable to me.

I think absent any hard evidence speculation on LE officers being involved is a major distraction to the case. I think it is also sad to see LE officers willing to take a bullet for a random person be maligned undeservingly.

Now if we had actual evidence it would be warranted. So far all we have are theories not based on facts. What is presented as a smoking gun against the LE is much ado bout nothing.

To me there are (3) questions left to be answered we should concentrate on:

1--why did TA go where she did

2--why was her car not found in water first time sonar used

3--what results will final autopsy and toxicology reports state as facts

One of the dangers for women who dance at a club and do what they do for money, is some look down on them for this and also may have crazy thoughts the gal owes them, deserve to be treated bad etc. Street prostitutes especially, have been targeted and killed for what they do for money. I've heard Toni was a call girl. I'm wondering if she had a date that night in Parkville and that's why she was there. I know many tried to keep anyone from saying Toni was a dancer at Chrome. Never was reported Toni danced at the Outhouse. Never mentioned by the media she was a call girl. Thing is what Toni did for money could be the very reason she ended up in that river. Time to think about it and accept it.
The thing about her being a call girl is a rumor and has never been stated as a fact. Until it is it's just that a rumor. There's nothing wrong with being a stripper, I'm not speaking badly about those who do it or those who go to the club. Not to say there aren't dangers associated with it, there definitely are added dangers to working in that setting for women.

I'm afraid all the back and forth bickering lately will deter Pete from participating with us. We want to represent ourselves as a caring group, working together for Toni. Sigh, at least that's my goal.

I haven't seen bickering. I've seen honest discussions of theories. I've seen logical assumptions debated. I've seen logical debunking of speculations that can't stand up to the facts and common sense.

I haven't seen one-up-man-ship. I haven't seen nastiness.

I speak straightforward but not insultingly. I don't sugarcoat or post a bunch of JMHO MOO IMHO and all that stuff. Maybe I'm part of the perceived problem? I don't know.

People today are way too sensitive. I see this with my employees at my offices--especially younger employees.

I think absent any hard evidence speculation on LE officers being involved is a major distraction to the case. I think it is also sad to see LE officers willing to take a bullet for a random person be maligned undeservingly.

Now if we had actual evidence it would be warranted. So far all we have are theories not based on facts. What is presented as a smoking gun against the LE is much ado bout nothing.

To me there are (3) questions left to be answered we should concentrate on:

1--why did TA go where she did

2--why was her car not found in water first time sonar used

3--what results will final autopsy and toxicology reports state as facts

I would think Toni's boyfriend has a very good idea of why Toni was in Parkville. I don't know if he has told LE, friends, his Father etc. It's been pretty much confirmed she was suppose to buy drugs that morning. Did she drive to Parkville for a drug buy or to make money from having sex? If Toni had a date or was buying drugs it seems to me it would be at a house and not in the park. Did she try and cut through the park to get to a house? The couple that found Toni's car gave reasons they felt the Police missed the car. The longer the car is in the water the harder it is for sonar to detect it. The autopsy may reveal some kind of physical problem Toni had that would cause her to have a heart attack from the temp of the river. Maybe a heart problem she did not know about. Also the autopsy will tell us how long Toni had been in the river.

The thing about her being a call girl is a rumor and has never been stated as a fact. Until it is it's just that a rumor. There's nothing wrong with being a stripper, I'm not speaking badly about those who do it or those who go to the club. Not to say there aren't dangers associated with it, there definitely are added dangers to working in that setting for women.

Not rumor. TA has a verified account on Seeking Arrangements under her stage name of Vanity Rayne. Perhaps the definition of a call girl depends on one's perspective but having an active account on Seeking Arrangements tends to be a confirmation for me.

I am on record many times stating my opinion on TA being. A good person from what we know and guilty of having made some bad decisions--something we all have done. Or at least I have. Especially at her age.

I would think Toni's boyfriend has a very good idea of why Toni was in Parkville. I don't know if he has told LE, friends, his Father etc. It's been pretty much confirmed she was suppose to buy drugs that morning. Did she drive to Parkville for a drug buy or to make money from having sex? If Toni had a date or was buying drugs it seems to me it would be at a house and not in the park. Did she try and cut through the park to get to a house? The couple that found Toni's car gave reasons they felt the Police missed the car. The longer the car is in the water the harder it is for sonar to detect it. The autopsy may reveal some kind of physical problem Toni had that would cause her to have a heart attack from the temp of the river. Maybe a heart problem she did not know about. Also the autopsy will tell us how long Toni had been in the river.

The explanation why LE didn't originally find her car using sonar was totally bogus. The excuse stated was the car in the water initially was too slippery not having silt built up on it.

Quick. Someone tell the Navy to start waxing our subs.

I don't think it is crazy thinking at all.

My proposed question is this.
What crosses off the theory that police were involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist