Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Toni was trying to buy a particular drug she was having a difficult time finding. People deal drugs right out in the open at their usual locations. The route Toni was taking was like she was hunting for something and she ended up in the park where it's been said drug deals do happen. Possibly she was going a route where she had bought drugs before or was trying to find someone dealing. On Toni's twitter she asked where to buy Adderall right before she had to appear in court, so obviously she didn't have a regular she bought Adderall from. We don't know what drugs she was using, just what she actually came out and talked about on Social Media. Maybe she asked where she could find a certain drug and she was trying to find the address's she had been given, didn't find what she was looking for and ended up at the park where she knew drugs were sold.

Of the multiple times I spent at Platte landing park searching between the hours of 0430-0700 I never saw parkville LE patrolling the park. If anything I'd see LE at the gas station getting coffe

I did see runners at the park before sunrise. One of them happened to be a distance runner with Park University. My son and I tracked him down on a Sunday morning at 0530 two weeks after Toni went missing. He said he was running around the park at the same time two weeks prior and did not see any vehicles in the park during his run. It's very dark. One would easily see a car driving through the park.

I did see runners at the park before sunrise. One of them happened to be a distance runner with Park University. My son and I tracked him down on a Sunday morning at 0530 two weeks after Toni went missing. He said he was running around the park at the same time two weeks prior and did not see any vehicles in the park during his run. It's very dark. One would easily see a car driving through the park.

Did he say he was in the park on the morning Toni's phone went dead? This is some good info. No Police patrolling and no traffic. Guess the gal that told me the park was patrolled every fifteen minutes was mistaken. Possibly the every fifteen minutes is at a certain time of the year and time of day and night. Busy times of the year which most likely is not in the winter months.

I only noticed LE during the daylight hours. I would have looked very suspicious driving around the park when it's closed. Yet I was never questioned by LE.

Can someone debunk my theory her license plate is missing when they pulled her car out of the water. Or are we going to accept that it was there with no evidence.

That is very interesting. Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone debunk my theory her license plate is missing when they pulled her car out of the water. Or are we going to accept that it was there with no evidence.

Still looking through media. Will advise upon completion. Very important fact and I cannot find a shot of that particular area yet.

I only noticed LE during the daylight hours. I would have looked very suspicious driving around the park when it's closed. Yet I was never questioned by LE.

The parks only closed for five hours. During Jan doesn't it stay dark until after six a.m. if I'm remembering correctly, plus wasn't it cloudy the morning of Jan 15? The gal that told me about the park being patrolled every fifteen minutes also said if you had a fishing license you could be in the park after hours.

I don't think anyone is accepting it, but we are just saying that it'd be on the rear trunk that goes up, so we can't see it.

The camera angle we saw on the live feed was from the front of the car and the car itself was upside down. So it's just not something we could see. In all the pictures out of the water, we can't see if it's there or not either.

However, if you contacted the divers, that'd be a good way, right? one of them would know.

It is frustrating that we can't see if the plates are there or not, but it's kind of like everything else in this case... more questions than answers.

Steele man posted a photo that looks like I can see a plate or some sort of white rectangular object in this photo. What do you see?
3e552558f96ea7a45d67bb1e7a40b106.jpg

Couldn't the license plate have came off when the car was being pulled out of the sand and water?

Steele man posted a photo that looks like I can see a plate or some sort of white rectangular object in this photo. 2nd photo What do you see?
3e552558f96ea7a45d67bb1e7a40b106.jpg

Steele man angle could not view the license plate. You'd have to be caddie corner of the angle in the photo to get the best view.

Like I said before. Headrest up slightly questionable. But if the license plate is missing = highly questionable. Maybe the Pokémon took the license plate. Jk

Email the Group that found her car. Especially since its a innocent question. Jmo

When was the car first identified as Toni's car? Was it by the divers? Could they have taken the plate off while the car was still submerged? Did they check the plate while it was underwater to identify the car? The water was very murky but do the divers carry a light of some kind?

Like I said before. Headrest up slightly questionable. But if the license plate is missing = highly questionable. Maybe the Pokémon took the license plate. Jk

It's great to have factual answers when possible, glad you are fighting for a few of them and not resting with assumptions.

Gonna guess that many assume there is a plate on the rear trunk, but unless you factually see it.... You'll never know.

Best not to pick and choose where you want facts, but get them in all instances when they are available :)

Email the Group that found her car. Especially since its a innocent question. Jmo

This is what I'd do, as they were likely looking for that to identify the car.

It is odd that we can't find pictures with a definitive answer, but I don't believe it's on purpose that it's that way. My thought is that they likely wanted to leave the car in the state it was when found, as much as possible? or the trunk wouldn't close?

But surely those on the scene were able to see this detail.

This is what I'd do, as they were likely looking for that to identify the car.

It is odd that we can't find pictures with a definitive answer, but I don't believe it's on purpose that it's that way. My thought is that they likely wanted to leave the car in the state it was when found, as much as possible? or the trunk wouldn't close?

But surely those on the scene were able to see this detail.

One of the first things divers do when checking a submerged car is look for the license plate in order to identify the car. They should easily be able to answer Pete's question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist