Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to CWD. Her phone mysteriously died right after 442.
If that is the case, then CWD edited the interviews to make them more appealing. KCPD missing persons Sergeant had issued two statements regarding this e tire case and he has not wavered.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Was this version 4 we heard from LE? ; )

IDK. They got Toni in the QT from at least 432-449. That's absurd, especially when you consider that the cops followed her out. The cops were in the lot with her that whole time or even longer? It's a bad joke.

- Still not verified. Seriously doubt I ever will. Don't know the reason. Maybe an admin could explain it to the board.

- Yes the runner was in the park the same time Toni was supposedly there. He's a university distance runner. Sunday's are LSD runs which can usually range from 1-1.5 hours.

- License plate missing is huge because LE were running license plate readers searching for her car. This tells me whoever put Toni's car in the river knew police would utilize the license plate reader. That leaves me with a tow truck driver or LE as obvious candidates who would know this info.

- Liz is said to have said "plates" as in plural. Yet there is only one license plate. Plus LE already knew what Toni's license plate was since they were utilizing a license plate reader. Why the hell would they need her verification?

- The North KCPD did not get a call in when Toni was pulled over. Yet the officer had back up? Then they both follow her to QT and as she drives away from QT. Very sketchy.

Not according to CWD. Her phone mysteriously died right after 442. If Toni got stopped all the time, then the opposite would be true. She would've never mentioned the stop. That excuse by police is a lie.

I had 6 speeding tickets in 2 years. Every time... 4th time, 5th time I would call or text DH and say, "I got pulled over again!"

"matching plates" is just an expression that would be used by someone who assumed the car had two plates.
The point is that detectives phoned Toni's mother, and told her the license plate on the car matched Toni's license plate number.

That doesn't prove the plate was on the car, of course. But that is certainly the story told by LE, according to Toni's mother.

Here's a tweet by Josh.

[video=twitter;840361438849990658]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/840361438849990658[/video]

Or when Snapp said Toni was pulled over on 20th and Burlington. Yet the video shows them on 26th and Burlington. Yep. I fully trust the propaganda machine at KCPD.

The best one yet- "it was an accident." Yet here we are 3 weeks after they pulled Toni out and the case is still open. They are just now looking into her phone. Toxicology has been out for a while and no one has said a word.

Didnt the cop claim to have only spoken to her for a min? How is this possible if the stop lasted 7 min. Thats a long time. The reporters in the footage I saw kept saying "cops" not cop. So were there 2 cops or not?

My only other question is if it truly was just an accident why on earth is it taking them so long to close the case?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Any chance at all that Toni had other text messages after the Roxy one that said something to the effect of she was going to use drugs. "I'm about to get so high" could convince me of an accident.

I've always had a problem with the length of the stop. Running her plate would take a few minutes and then the conversation with her at least a minute or two more.
I would think for the safety of the officer they would run the plate before they get out of their car at 4:30 am or any time for that matter. Is this cop in the habit of just getting out of his car upon the stop and approaching vehicles?

I really am trying to cross off LE from the list and I can't.
What evidence is there that the officer didn't do anything wrong? Blind faith?

The best one yet- "it was an accident." Yet here we are 3 weeks after they pulled Toni out and the case is still open. They are just now looking into her phone. Toxicology has been out for a while and no one has said a word.

How do you know the toxicology report is complete?

I'm not seeing much of what the Police have done in this case as suspicious. The investigators have to have proof to label the case as having foul play involved, if they can't find the evidence then they can't call foul play. Two Police cars at an incident in KC is not unusual. In fact seeing three cars is not unusual. In KC two officers to a car but must be different in NKC, must be one officer to a car or was there two? Always the Police car that stopped the vehicle hangs around for a while, sometimes doing paper work and sometimes just there for whatever reason. I've had a lot of Police activity in my neighborhood and on the street where I live, I've observed many stops. Sometimes I've seen the Police car follow the stopped car when it leaves, my daughter got pulled over once when I was with her and the cop waited until she drove off and followed for a while. She received a warning and he (they) still followed her. Jan 15 was a slow night and morning, an alert had been out to stay off of the roads because of the bad ice storm that did not end up being a bad ice storm. Could be many reasons for the Police officers behavior that morning and their behavior would have nothing evil involved.

I've always had a problem with the length of the stop. Running her plate would take a few minutes and then the conversation with her at least a minute or two more.
I would think for the safety of the officer they would run the plate before they get out of their car at 4:30 am or any time for that matter. Is this cop in the habit of just getting out of his car upon the stop and approaching vehicles?

I really am trying to cross off LE from the list and I can't.
What evidence is there that the officer didn't do anything wrong? Blind faith?

Running a plate these days takes seconds. It's as easy as typing it into a keyboard, I believe. Why wouldn't it be? Not only that, but NKCPD uses automated plate readers on at least some of their vehicles. I'm not sure if that would have come into play, but in the worst case it would take well under a minute to run her plate, imho.

Any chance at all that Toni had other text messages after the Roxy one that said something to the effect of she was going to use drugs. "I'm about to get so high" could convince me of an accident.

That's an interesting possibility.

What if I were to tell you that police knew from the first week of the investigation that Toni was playing Pokemon Go? Would that convince you of an accident?

I had a few light-bulb moments last night...

I have not been pulled over in a while, knock on wood, but if I do I can expect my traffic stop to "literally a minute"?

That's an interesting possibility.

What if I were to tell you that police knew from the first week of the investigation that Toni was playing Pokemon Go? Would that convince you of an accident?

I had a few light-bulb moments last night...

Yes, I would be convinced.
I would be convinced if there was text messages from her telling someone she was about to get mad high or something to that effect.

In my opinion...

Any law enforcement officer with experience working near the QuikTrip on Burlington in North Kansas City would know exactly why people turn down W. 26 Ave, drive 300 feet down the street, stop for a minute or two, and then leave. They would know there is a pokestop there, because they would see people using it all the time, and they would find that behavior very suspicious if they didn't know. Eventually, possibly by asking somebody, they would figure it out.

When I use the nearest pokestop to my house, which is somewhat out of the way, there is quite often a vehicle parked there with the motor running and somebody in it staring down at their phone.

On the surveillance video, it appears that the officer that pulled Toni over came from the bakery parking lot. From that position, they would have a clear view down W. 26 Ave and of the pokestop. He or she would have seen Toni drive down the street, stop at the pokestop, and then leave. They would know exactly what she was up to without even asking.

That's why they were so sure this was an accident, and that is why they continue to be so sure this is an accident. That's why the Andersons are so sure it was an accident.

Everybody is all outraged. "How can they call this an accident so quickly?" I believe I have answered that question and quite a few more...

I'm actually finding it pretty funny that when I gave them my tip they responded that they would look into it. Good one.

All in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member