Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems likely unless we start considering that Toni didn't get gas or simply got gas on her own accord before crossing burlington. The video they've provided is very difficult to decipher, but the QT's entire property is visible.

If you mess with the video a bit, you'll see the gas station. 0:37 gives a nice view of the support beams and the roof. Notice how it's angled to the left, which matches the google map. Solving this case requires patience accompanied by an obsession to find and expose their lies.

http://cf.c.ooyala.com/p0MnMyOTE6JV...Rg4gtDEwOmk2OjBrO6qGv_?_=4zhbpzx7cb7iy8uuwhfr

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1469779,-94.5816394,137a,35y,66.31h,39.43t/data=!3m1!1e3

If what we are going by is this video, we really need to justify the time stamp and date differences - has this been addressed ? Not disagreeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reporter says the stop lasted 7 minutes. That is very different that Snapp's comment "literally a minute".

7 min is enough time to call in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read back through TheRealReason's posts last night. One thing he/she said was LE has only released two statements. I have not had a chance to go back and reread what LE has said. Only LE, taking out the media spin. Any takers to do this?

So I have looked through page after page of LE's statements, it is bits and pieces throughout msm. The original press release on Toni? I haven't found one except when her car and body was recovered. Everything else is bits and pieces thus far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would LE have to verify Toni's license plate with her parents? When LE already knew what her license plate displayed. Can someone explain this logic to me. Am I missing something? There were numerous places, as someone posted, saying the vehicle was confirmed by the license plate but no license plate on Toni's car.

Also, I never saw a picture of the Bass Nectar sticker on the rear window. Was this removed?

Also, I never saw a picture of the Bass Nectar sticker on the rear window. Was this removed?

So what's your theory in regards to missing car things?

Are you thinking the towing yard chop shop guys?

Or Le?

Or both?

So please Pete.

People here stated possibilities from Pokemon to possible suicide to etc etc.

So please share your thoughts on a possibility that you may be considering as a possible.

Thanks.

Why would LE have to verify Toni's license plate with her parents? When LE already knew what her license plate displayed. Can someone explain this logic to me. Am I missing something? There were numerous places, as someone posted, saying the vehicle was confirmed by the license plate but no license plate on Toni's car.

I don't know all the facts there but I have seen divers here take plates off the car and. bring them to the surface to identify a car for officers. They do not just take divers word for the plate. So they are removed before car is pulled.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

WVWoman, I've never been at a crime scene. Let alone one with a car and body in the river. Sorry I do not know the protocol of divers retrieving license plates before a car is brought up. Would divers also remove the sticker which was a predominant sign it was Toni's car?

WVWoman, I've never been at a crime scene. Let alone one with a car and body in the river. Sorry I do not know the protocol of divers retrieving license plates before a car is brought up. Would divers also remove the sticker which was a predominant sign it was Toni's car?

Nope. Someone trying discretely to dump a car would definitely have removed those things though. Just my thoughts...

Let me be clear on one thing. I'm not an LE hater. I'm not saying LE is corrupt and covering anything up. What perplexes me is the transparency of the case from the beginning. Why not say nothing vs make statements which contradict each other. Or release a canned statement to the family and media explaining Toni's demise within minutes of her recovery.

DexterMorgan,
Toni did not drive herself into the river. No suicide. No accidentally slidding on the ice and into the river. No chasing Pokémon.
She and her car were placed in the river. By whom? We'd like to know.
I drove that area countless times and at all hours. Not once did I think I or someone else could have accidentally driven into the river. What did come to mind, was how easy it would be to get rid of a car on that boat ramp.

Has anyone ever accidentally driven into the river at that location?

This is the information from the news conference at Platte Landing Park after Toni's car was recovered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMZq8Ds3dbg

- "Team Water Sonar alerted KCPD detectives of two vehicles in the river here in Parkville, Missouri."
- "Just after 6 PM Missouri State Highway Patrol divers pulled a second vehicle out of the river."
- "The vehicle has been identified as the vehicle driven by Toni Anderson the night of her disappearance."
- "Detectives have located a body inside the vehicle."
- "The body is that of a female and will be transferred to the Jackson County Medical Examiner's office so that the body can be positively identified."
- "I am able to answer minimal questions at this time because, as you know, this is still an active, ongoing investigation."
- "I don't have any details on the condition."
- "This area has been searched."
- "There is no indication this vehicle has been placed there recently, I can tell you that."
- Would not speculate on how the vehicle got in the water, but noted that there is a boat ramp in the park.
- "We've been out here since probably 7 o'clock this morning."

Question: did they get the ping that there were two cars in the river today?
"I'm assuming that was today because if we're alerted to vehicles in the water we want to make sure we check that out as soon as possible."

That last answer nicely demonstrates how nonsense makes its way into the media. And then people are shocked to discover LE was told the day before and the actual ping was the day before that. And then people ask why the facts are changing and think there is some big cover-up. The reality is that it is a simple mistake.

Police subsequently confirmed that the body was positively identified as Toni Anderson, according to media reports.

We have received no further information from LE, I believe. Everything else has been via the family.

and furthermore, that was the time she worked. It was her job. Her form of income. No one tells me not to go to work except my boss or myself. At the end of the day the time of day doesn't matter. If this was 5pm on her way back from work the boyfriend has no more power over her than at 5am.

You sure enjoy scolding others, don't you? In a relationship you want respect but along with that communication, understanding etc. Nothing wrong with a partner expressing concerns, telling your partner where you are going to be after work etc. Bad night, ice warning, Mom asked Toni to stay home and off of the roads, Toni had been sick and didn't even plan on working, why wouldn't a partner have concerns and express them. Possibly Toni's partner did express concern with her being out on the roads that night and morning.

Always nice to let someone know your plans just in case of emergencies.

Yes Police Officers do look out for citizens, that's their job. Whether the Officer spoke to Toni for a minute or seven minutes, he stopped her because he felt she did something that could endanger herself or others.

A car's window sticker would come off after being submerged in water for close to two months.

DexterMorgan,
Toni did not drive herself into the river. No suicide. No accidentally slidding on the ice and into the river. No chasing Pokémon.
I drove that area countless times and at all hours. Not once did I think I or someone else could have accidentally driven into the river. What did come to mind, was how easy it would be to get rid of a car on that boat ramp.

Platte Landing is a fairly new park to Parkville Mo.

http://www.platteparks.com/platte-landing-park/

http://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...ch-with-off-leash-dog-area-and-boat-ramp.html

DexterMorgan,

Most of those things are not facts but opinions. Toni may have accidentally slid into the river, Toni may have killed herself, Toni may have chased Pokemon. No one KNOWs. Unless you were there and saw it even you don't know. IMO no one should be stating opinions as facts, especially if its to claim others are wrong. They are not facts. JMO

DexterMorgan,

Toni talked about her use of Adderall and from what she shared on SM she used a lot of the drug. When I looked up what this drug is prescribed to treat, psychological disorders is one thing it's used for. I was wondering how Toni got started on that particular drug, was it a prescription at one time or was it still? Many people in our society look down on mental illness, people are afraid to even say they have such a thing. Toni's parents strike me as possibly being people that would hide a mental illness from others. had Toni ever been treated for mental illness? Could she have hidden this from your son?

Toni talked about her use of Adderall and from what she shared on SM she used a lot of the drug. When I looked up what this drug is prescribed to treat, psychological disorders is one thing it's used for. I was wondering how Toni got started on that particular drug, was it a prescription at one time or was it still? Many people in our society look down on mental illness, people are afraid to even say they have such a thing. Toni's parents strike me as possibly being people that would hide a mental illness from others. had Toni ever been treated for mental illness? Could she have hidden this from your son?
Addarall is a stimulant and typically used to treat ADHD, it calms someone with ADHD, however, the opposite happens when someone who does not suffer from ADHD takes it, it acts as an upper. Its really big on college campuses, used to stay awake and stufy or party. Has been a problem at some HS's too. Its possible she had a problem but I doubt it. And ADHD doesnt usually lead a person down a boat ramp.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Addarall is a stimulant and typically used to treat ADHD, it calms someone with ADHD, however, the opposite happens when someone who does not suffer from ADHD takes it, it acts as an upper. Its really big on college campuses, used to stay awake and stufy or party. Has been a problem at some HS's too. Its possible she had a problem but I doubt it. And ADHD doesnt usually lead a person down a boat ramp.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Adderall is also used to treat psychiatric disorders such as bi-polar disorder and mental illness that can lead to suicide. This could be an important piece to this puzzle.

Adderall can also lead to heart attack and stroke which combined with cold water shock could have been part of why Toni died in that river. Also have to consider suicide.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member