GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know from yesterday's press conference that there were no signs of trauma... so I wonder how they were able to determine COD so soon? It wouldn't have been drugs because we would have had to wait for toxicology tests, right?

I would either think that he had internal injuries or she smothered him, but with the "source in LE" saying she got extemely angry... I'm thinking he died of internal injuries caused by something violent. There are times when there are no outside signs of abuse, but their inner bodies tell you something different.

I would think drowning or shaken baby can be easy to detect with the autopsy.

Can I have the video of her in handcuffs?I haven't seen any articles today.

I can't get past her casually walking to the police car. She is almost smiling, looks unconcerned. Her baby is dead, found in a cemetery without clothes. What is going on that she looks so content? I would be hysterical and would need to be carried to the car. My face would be swollen and bleary eye from shedding tears, not casually walking along. dammit!

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say you wouldn't have killed your own baby in the first place. Someone who kills their baby most likely doesn't shed tears. Not when they throw them away....

Thanking this post is not enough!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

As a local who has lived off & on in StL for 25 years, our Police force is stellar & the County is even better. Yeah, there's corruption & rumors of brutality, but they work diligently in this crime-ridden area. It is up to us, the community, to help them!

One problem they do face is when "witnesses" don't come forward. If you didn't know, StL has repeatedly been the murder capital of the Country, exceeding the # of murders in Detroit some years. Some cases are solved, many are not, but I cannot help but think that it's a community effort. When there are no leads or no path to follow, LE is stymied & move on to the next case (there are so many).

Kudos to those who were so on top of this !!!

I agree our LE is stellar :) However our murder capital status is skewed because they use per-capita numbers of the city population & crime rates only... that skews the percentage BIG TIME! We are the only city that has the county & city statistics totally separate, and that makes it appear STL is a lot more dangerous & crime-ridden than it actually is. I used to have the article that actually breaks it down with the true numbers and how we fall more towards the middle and far lower than Detroit, New Orleans, Houston, etc... no clue what I did with it, but here's an overview the ranking data... lots of controversy over it if you dig.

"For the two years that it was ranked by CQ Press (in 2008 and 2009), the St. Louis metropolitan statistical area ranked considerably more safe than the city alone. In addition to the CQ Press rankings, other rankings of the area also suggest that the metropolitan area is considerably safer than the city alone. In its 2009 ranking of most dangerous cities, Forbes magazine did not rank the St. Louis metropolitan area among the 15 most dangerous in the United States.[13] "

I think she drown him and hence the nakedness. I'm surprised she didn't wrap him in a blanket or a bag though.

IMHO not wrapping him or otherwise protecting him from the elements shows to me a complete disconnect between mother and child.

Of course, anytime a Mom kills one of her own children there is already an emotional disconnect. That goes with out saying JMHO.

But to just leave the child's body out exposed to the elements with no clothing, no blanket, no plastic bag...that's seems even more malicious based KWIM?

IMHO this child's death just might be uglier than it looks at first glance.

OMG... Multiple sources confirming that Dasher has confessed to the beating death of her son. During interviews with her which stretched into the early morning hours this morning sources say that she had dumped Tyler's body, then returned home and went to sleep. She then called police several hours later to report him missing.

Marc Cox from KMOV live report on 12 news.

She needs to ROT! Poor baby Tyler.

I have seen his age wrong on the fox site several times. He was born 9-28-2010 that would make him just over 13 months not 18 months. I agree mostly likely suffocation, that would make sense to me as why they carried out a baby doll/stuffed animal this morning when they brought the suspect out of the house. MOO

Anything in print on that yet Stella? Thanks! :)

I agree our LE is stellar :) However our murder capital status is skewed because they use per-capita numbers of the city population & crime rates only... that skews the percentage BIG TIME! We are the only city that has the county & city statistics totally separate, and that makes it appear STL is a lot more dangerous & crime-ridden than it actually is. I used to have the article that actually breaks it down with the true numbers and how we fall more towards the middle and far lower than Detroit, New Orleans, Houston, etc... no clue what I did with it, but here's an overview the ranking data... lots of controversy over it if you dig.

"For the two years that it was ranked by CQ Press (in 2008 and 2009), the St. Louis metropolitan statistical area ranked considerably more safe than the city alone. In addition to the CQ Press rankings, other rankings of the area also suggest that the metropolitan area is considerably safer than the city alone. In its 2009 ranking of most dangerous cities, Forbes magazine did not rank the St. Louis metropolitan area among the 15 most dangerous in the United States.[13] "

Um, sorry to point this out & this is not thread to do so, but the Forbes study changed its methodology between 2007 and the most recent study. (Heck, Springfield, IL is #2 on the new list, never had been on any list prior). Mayor Clay had a hay-day with the new #s.

Been there & studied that study (LOL) . . . cannot compare oranges to apples. Well, at least not statistically valid.

Most studies I have seen & complied are not even per capita but per person statistics & they are frightening. But I will leave this convo with this . . . our LE is awesome!

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say you wouldn't have killed your own baby in the first place. Someone who kills their baby most likely doesn't shed tears. Not when they throw them away....

And to take it a step further, mommy had to walk quite a way to dump the body where she did. What was she thinking as she held his cold body against her chest? He's dead for God sake and there she is walking down the street and obviously not drawing too much attention to herself. I never heard a witness say she was running (rather walking holding a baby). Cold and calculated IMHO -- from the killing to the dumping.

Then to walk back after dumping your child face down naked in a bush...then calling 911 to report your baby has been kidnapped.

No soul I tell ya -- no soul?

MOO

Mel

OMG... Multiple sources confirming that Dasher has confessed to the beating death of her son. During interviews with her which stretched into the early morning hours this morning sources say that she had dumped Tyler's body, then returned home and went to sleep. She then called police several hours later to report him missing.

What?!!?!!? Was that live or do you have a link? I can't find anything on that!

What?!!?!!? Was that live or do you have a link? I can't find anything on that!

That's KMOV live from Marc Cox standing in front of the Clayton courthouse. Not sure if they've linked the report on their website or not. :maddening:

Thread moving so fast so forgive if already posted back thread please?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/285959/40/Mother-of-Tyler-Dasher-booked-in-county-jail
Shelby Dasher, the mother of Tyler Dasher, was booked on a 24-hour hold at 2:00 a.m. Wednesday at the county jail on suspicion of first-degree murder, according to a St. Louis County jail supervisor.

Prosecutors have not formally charged Shelby Dasher, 20, with a crime. The prosecutor's office said there is an afternoon press conference planned. NewsChannel 5 will carry it live and it will be streamed on ksdk.com.

Speechless!
and...:furious:

OMG, she went to SLEEP afterwards? I have no words.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay