GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... Multiple sources confirming that Dasher has confessed to the beating death of her son. During interviews with her which stretched into the early morning hours this morning sources say that she had dumped Tyler's body, then returned home and went to sleep. She then called police several hours later to report him missing.

Marc Cox from KMOV live report on 12 news.

She needs to ROT! Poor baby Tyler.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

OMG... Multiple sources confirming that Dasher has confessed to the beating death of her son. During interviews with her which stretched into the early morning hours this morning sources say that she had dumped Tyler's body, then returned home and went to sleep. She then called police several hours later to report him missing.

OMG....again, I say, excuse me for not having an ounce of compassion for this accused baby killer. I don't give a flip how old she is!! I agree....she needs to suffer and then rot! :furious:

O.M.G. Beat her baby to death, dumped his little body and then went to sleep?

:furious:

So was it the sighting of a MAN in a dark hoodie carrying a child in a blue blanket not a MAN?

ETA: N O T H I N G suprises me anymore, not after this. :mad:

Who does that?

I agree with you KrimeKat.....I don't think this will be made into a high profile case either, unless someone swoops into town to save the day.

So was it the sighting of a MAN in a dark hoodie carrying a child not a MAN?

I don't think the report of a man carrying a baby has anything to do with this case....

Went back to sleep after dumping the babies naked body in a cemetery? She wanted him found that way. I 100% believe she staged him that way for a reason. She wanted him to be found and for LE to come knocking at her door. She wanted it to look sexually motivated in order to fool LE into looking in a different direction. By 11:30am she was probably panicked that noone had found him yet and being the young, foolish girl she is... she followed the path of these other mothers and reported her child kidnapped. It's the "in" thing now, ya know?

So was it the sighting of a MAN in a dark hoodie carrying a child not a MAN?

I really don't think that has anything to do with this case. For 1) it was in the opposite direction of the house and cemetery and 2) the man seen was seen at 1230 correct? After he was reported missing? Nothing to do with this MOO.

OMG....again, I say, excuse me for not having an ounce of compassion for this accused baby killer. I don't give a flip how old she is!! I agree....she needs to suffer and then rot! :furious:

I wonder if she contemplated getting a "Bella Vita" tat. :furious:

I am gonna go out on a limb here and say you wouldn't have killed your own baby in the first place. Someone who kills their baby most likely doesn't shed tears. Not when they throw them away....

Exactly....Iam thinking of casey anthony...not shedding one tear...partying. This mother has that look about her..not a care in the world, The video were she is walking to the car..she just doesn't look right in the head.

So was it the sighting of a MAN in a dark hoodie carrying a child in a blue blanket not a MAN?

I think that this "sighting" has nothing at all to do with the case. I think it will be a red hering. Especially given that poor little Tyler was left naked. :cry:

My guess was the mom in the hoodie.
:furious::furious::furious:

The hateful & the "rot in h%ll" comments - how does that help?

Definitely not sleuthing . . . waiting to hear what the DA has to say

JMHO but it's no different in my eyes if she drowned him, smothered him, drugged him to death or beat him to death.

In all of those instances it's murder. I have no compassion or pity for murderers of children.

I don't care. Murder to me.

But then again my stance on this has changed because I've spent countless hours here on WS reading the same stories over and over again. Children being murdered by their parents, step parents or caregivers.

Makes me sick and chaps my hide so bad. Grrrr.

All JMHO

If she did this earlier in the morning, then I don't think the person carrying the baby near the middle school was her. There a lot of folks in the neighborhood, and I'm sure a lot of babies/children.

MOO

RIP, little Tyler.

I seriously hope they stick this &$@:! In general population! Beat her baby to death!!!! Mothers who kill/beat their children make me sick!! Omg! And that poor grandmother was probably fast asleep when her grandchild was being beaten to death! Eye for an eye!

If she did this earlier in the morning, then I don't think the person carrying the baby near the middle school was her. There a lot of folks in the neighborhood, and I'm sure a lot of babies/children.

MOO

RIP, little Tyler.

The witness stated they seen the man with the baby at 12:30pm near the middle school. Tyler had already been reported missing by that time and now that mom has been arrested, I think it is safe to say that this "man" was neither involved or a staged event by mom. She was already with detectives.

My post did not ask anyone for compassion for this girl killing her baby..all I was trying to say is she is young being 20 yrs old and SOME 20 yrs old are not mature nor resp enough to have child!And I did say this was MOO!!!!

The hateful & the "rot in h%ll" comments - how does that help?

Definitely not sleuthing . . . waiting to hear what the DA has to say

There is a lot of "not sleuthing" that goes on here. I think people are just expressing their disgust, not trying to solve the case. Sounds like that has already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay