GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this woman with the blue jacket and pj pants? They saw her yesterday there and then LE had her at the where Tyler was found and the house? I'm sorry if this is already stated I didn't see it in the thread. Does anyone know who she is? A friend? Accomplis?
http://www.kmov.com/video?id=133904913&sec=549362

4ec3cc90c694f.image.jpg

FYI

from http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...d-8352-5795-9bbf-01bdfa3c688c.html?mode=story

Stella - was it you that made the map on Google earlier? You ROCK!!!

I bet LE must have a strong case to make an arrest so early. Finding the body so quickly will help the prosecution immensley!

Sigh....This is how it should have been with Casey Anthony...If only those 31 days and the lies lies lies hadn't let all the evidence wash away..:banghead:

This mom doesn't seem to have the smarts to try a coverup!....and I can't believe iam saying this ..but...at least casey anthony wrapped her child in a blanket fully clothed. Not just thew her naked body into a bush..:furious:

Went back to sleep after dumping the babies naked body in a cemetery? She wanted him found that way. I 100% believe she staged him that way for a reason. She wanted him to be found and for LE to come knocking at her door. She wanted it to look sexually motivated in order to fool LE into looking in a different direction. By 11:30am she was probably panicked that noone had found him yet and being the young, foolish girl she is... she followed the path of these other mothers and reported her child kidnapped. It's the "in" thing now, ya know?

Well now that does make a lot of sense. She dumps Tyler where he can be seen -- not 100 yards from the road and goes back home to bed. I, too, bet she was hoping LE or someone would knock on her door and say "you missin a kid"? Then she could go "wah, huh, hold on let me check".

By 11:00 her story quickly unraveled because no one would believe she hadn't checked on her child all morning.

I like to believe that sometimes God has a way of making sure these things work out in favour of the child.

MOO

Mel

Dancing as fast as i can to keep up. Can anyone confirm what i think i have read? Thanks in advance. My question being that there is conflicting reports on trauma/no trauma on poor baby Tyler? I couldn't help but think Tyler was beaten when i read the earlier report that Mom had been in a very angry state. Unless Mom confessed I cant help but think the worst. Otherwise how would LE know that. I do use the term "Mom" loosely :furious:

My post did not ask anyone for compassion for this girl killing her baby..all I was trying to say is she was young being 20 yrs old and SOME 20 yrs old are not mature nor resp enough to have child!

If they are not mature or responsible enough to have children... there are other avenues to take! You don't viciously beat a 1-year-old to death because you are "angry."

Yes she is young. But she is not that young. She's an adult and there are no excuses for what she did.

My post did not ask anyone for compassion for this girl killing her baby..all I was trying to say is she was young being 20 yrs old and SOME 20 yrs old are not mature nor resp enough to have child!And I did say this was MOO!!!!

that is no excuse....I get tired of people saying because so and so is young is why the children are raised this way or that way.

Not all young people are the same....I was 13 when I became pregnant with my oldest and her father and I have been married 26 years. I got my GED then my nursing license. So being young means nothing. I am so happy how my 3 kids turned out and now am happy to see my grandchildren being raised by the most fabulous mothers and fathers they could have!

I think that this "sighting" has nothing at all to do with the case. I think it will be a red hering. Especially given that poor little Tyler was left naked. :cry:

My guess was the mom in the hoodie.
:furious::furious::furious:

BBM : IMO ... I think she "tried" to "copy-cat" it because it sounds so similar to the "alleged sightings" in the Baby Lisa case in KC ...

MOO ...

I bet LE must have a strong case to make an arrest so early. Finding the body so quickly will help the prosecution immensley!

Sigh....This is how it should have been with Casey Anthony...If only those 31 days and the lies lies lies hadn't let all the evidence wash away..:banghead:

This mom doesn't seem to have the smarts to try a coverup!....and I can't believe iam saying this ..but...at least casey anthony wrapped her child in a blanket fully clothed. Not just thew her naked body into a bush..:furious:

My gut tells me she confessed. :twocents:

it was hard to miss...!

there was an absence of urgency in her body language as well:twocents:

I noticed that too when I was watching clips this morning from yesterday. She was just standing there, smoking, like la dee daaa... looked to me like she wasn't frantic because she knew just where her child was.

Regarding the "no trauma on the body" statement, this is not always true. We have heard this in numerous cases and then it comes out that someone has been beaten, stabbed or shot as a cause of death.

My post did not ask anyone for compassion for this girl killing her baby..all I was trying to say is she is young being 20 yrs old and SOME 20 yrs old are not mature nor resp enough to have child!And I did say this was MOO!!!!

SK, I respect your opinion. I hope you didn't think my post was directed at you or a response to yours! :)

You are entitled to your opinion here on WS and you don't have to defend it to anyone my friend!

All JMHO

It's Shelby Dasher, the baby momma, the killer!

MOO

Mel

Thanks Mel,
I thought by the news commentator they were saying this person was there yesterday with the same clothes on and then this morning in the same outfit. I didn't think Shelby had been there yesterday, I thought she was at the PD. Sorry for the stupid question......thanks again.

If they are not mature or responsible enough to have children... there are other avenues to take! You don't viciously beat a 1-year-old to death because you are "angry."

Yes she is young. But she is not that young. She's an adult and there are no excuses for what she did.

I agree..I hate the age argument. I was 18 when I had my son. I adored him then and I adore him now he is strapping 19 yr old. i would give my LIFE for him..i worry about him constantly...because he is an adult now and I can't protect him 24 hours a day anymore.

same for my wonderful 11 yr old daughter...i was 25 when she was born and I adore her too...EVERYTHING I do is for my kids.

By this video, it looks as though she confessed and led LE to the spot she left Tyler to verify she was telling the truth. Then took them to her home where she possibly showed LE how it happened?

Nice to hear she got some sleep after throwing her baby away. :furious:

Well, I guess it's better than being laid up with her boyfriend all night. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Poor baby boy - God bless & keep you...

What I don't understand is how could LE have said no visible cause of death, yet now saying he was beaten?

If thy found him face down then did LE make that statement before turning him over?

Oh for the love of pete - what is hello is wrong with some people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay