GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually when they walked her out of the house,with her head covered,it could have been mistaken for a man,because of the pants she had on. I mean if she wears baggy clothes like that.If the clothes were found along a driveway,I doubt she would have taken a chance to be out too many times that night to be seen.It could have been her,tossing the clothes and blanket along the way as she took him to the cemetary.And sadly,she possibly got that idea from a sighting of a man carrying Lisa,which I think was staged,also.

We know from yesterday's press conference that there were no signs of trauma... so I wonder how they were able to determine COD so soon? It wouldn't have been drugs because we would have had to wait for toxicology tests, right?

I would either think that he had internal injuries or she smothered him, but with the "source in LE" saying she got extemely angry... I'm thinking he died of internal injuries caused by something violent. There are times when there are no outside signs of abuse, but their inner bodies tell you something different.

I really feel for everyone in LE and the ME who have to directly deal with the death of little Tyler. It must be truly heartbreaking to have to autopsy such a young child. :(

I'm anxious to hear COD. Hope LE agrees to release it so we have answers.

By this video, it looks as though she confessed and led LE to the spot she left Tyler to verify she was telling the truth. Then took them to her home where she possibly showed LE how it happened?

Nice to hear she got some sleep after throwing her baby away. :furious:

I hope it's was the last good nights sleep of her miserable life! This girl had a huge support system, a sitter who loved Tyler, 3 close friends that we know of, who adored that baby, her mother...I'm sure there were many others. There is just absolutely no excuse for her actions, no excuse whatsoever for her to have killed Tyler. She could have contacted anyone one of those people and they would have probably come with open arms to help her with Tyler.

By this video, it looks as though she confessed and led LE to the spot she left Tyler to verify she was telling the truth. Then took them to her home where she possibly showed LE how it happened?

Nice to hear she got some sleep after throwing her baby away. :furious:

She'll have plenty of time to sleep in prison, though she may not enjoy the early morning wake-up protocol.

Thanks KK - was it the MSM saying "beaten"?

TIA

2mxfzbc.jpg

:rose::heartbeat: RIP Tyler :heartbeat::rose:

OMG HOW COULD SHE KILL HIM:furious:
He is beautiful........Rest in Peace Tyler ::rose:

I have finally caught up in this thread-- am horrified at the developments. :mad:

One thing that stands out to me, is the condition of the baby's bedroom must have been indicative of some loss of control on this mother's part. I know smothering has been mentioned, but I don't get that vibe. I've wondered if a fecal mess may have triggered this mother's loss of control? This age often discovers the contents of their own dirty diapers, especially if left unchanged for an amount of time. I've known a number of "finger painters" in my day, and it's a mess that can't be mistaken. Sigh, of course it doesn't matter-- there is never a sound reason to explain the murder of any child, never. I've just wondered about the state of that crime scene.

So here we are, the mask has been peeled off another monster... she's caught, she will rot, and may the lonely mother's on the inside take care of teaching her about how fiercely mothers can love. MOO

that is no excuse....I get tired of people saying because so and so is young is why the children are raised this way or that way.

Not all young people are the same....I was 13 when I became pregnant with my oldest and her father and I have been married 26 years. I got my GED then my nursing license. So being young means nothing. I am so happy how my 3 kids turned out and now am happy to see my grandchildren being raised by the most fabulous mothers and fathers they could have!

I agree with you Aimee. I got pregnant my first year in college at age 18, and my 2nd daughter at age 20. I was young, but it never crossed my mind to kill my child. My ex husband was never around, (always working or out with the guys), and I balanced a fulltime job with two kids, 17 months apart.

I remarried, had two more children, got my degree and am now at the ripe age of 36.

Just a sad, sad case. That poor little boy, it makes me sick just thinking about it. :(

I never believe that a mother can kill her own child. I'm so quick to defend mothers b/c my brain can't accept that as a possibility. Yet I'm always wrong.

I honestly think that safe baby drop sights need to be advertised, publicized and done so in a manner that people might start using them. Tell these moms that it's ok to drink & party & sleep, just drop your baby off first. I'd much rather see a bunch of self centered, irresponsible mothers dropping their babies off and living their selfish life and letting their children live.

I'm wondering if there is going to be a "I was drunk/high" case and don't even really remember doing it defense from her. I could almost hear her say something like she thought it was all a bad dream, yada, yada, yada... I don't even want to call a person who would do this sick, I would call them evil. I believe Andrea Yates is sick. I believe whoever did this is pure evil.

Poor sweet little guy.

Actually when they walked her out of the house,with her head covered,it could have been mistaken for a man,because of the pants she had on. I mean if she wears baggy clothes like that.If the clothes were found along a driveway,I doubt she would have taken a chance to be out too many times that night to be seen.It could have been her,tossing the clothes and blanket along the way as she took him to the cemetary.And sadly,she possibly got that idea from a sighting of a man carrying Lisa,which I think was staged,also.

The sighting of a man carrying a baby was in the other direction of the house/cemetery and the man was seen after SD had already been in contact with LE.

My gut tells me she confessed. :twocents:

I hope LE read her her Miranda rights first and got all their procedural "i's" dotted and "t's" crossed. I expect her public defender will pull out all the stops to get the confession thrown out.

The sighting of a man carrying a baby was in the other direction of the house/cemetery and the man was seen after SD had already been in contact with LE.

Oh,I see,I thought she didn't contact LE till after 11am yesterday morning and a sighting was seen by a neighbor the night before and a car with a loud exhaust.Wasn't there a sighting of a man with a baby and a blue blanket?

2mxfzbc.jpg

:rose::heartbeat: RIP Tyler :heartbeat::rose:

What a precious, sweet baby.

Hi everyone, I have been reading along, but at a loss for words.

This is just heartbreaking that baby Tyler lost his life..

the mother? I have no words...well, yes I do...but I'll refrain myself..

It hurts my soul to think that a precious tiny life such as Tylers can be taken by such a cruel cold hearted person..

His little sweet face, says hold me, love me, cuddle me..jmho

rest in sweet peace Tyler..May the stars in the sky cover and hold you in a blanket of warmth, peace and love..

She'll have plenty of time to sleep in prison, though she may not enjoy the early morning wake-up protocol.

Right! If she could go to sleep after killing her child, I'm sure she'll have no problem sleeping her days away in prison. Now she can get an endless supply of that sleep she loves so much!

It occurred to me that you just may be right. As long as we're speculating, which is all this is, what if Shelby tried to make it look like the abductor of Lisa E. also abducted Tyler. Could it be that she put the DOLL (the detective took out of the house) in Tyler's pjs and blue blanket and walked around with it for awhile, hoping to be seen, before going home and back to bed.

Could that be why little Tyler was found naked and the doll seems to play some role in this?

Babies born to teenagers are at risk for neglect and abuse because their young mothers are uncertain about their roles and may be frustrated by the constant demands of caretaking.

http://www.aacap.org/cs/root/facts_for_families/when_children_have_children

I'm speculating that this is a case of abuse gone too far.

Well she is 20 and not a teenager......and as my previous post I tend to disagree. I was a very young teen and never harmed any of my 3 kids. Plus I know other teen parents and none have harmed their kids. Being young is no excuse!

Plus that atricle is 7 years old. I am sure there is others more recent on the WWW.

I never believe that a mother can kill her own child. I'm so quick to defend mothers b/c my brain can't accept that as a possibility. Yet I'm always wrong.

I honestly think that safe baby drop sights need to be advertised, publicized and done so in a manner that people might start using them. Tell these moms that it's ok to drink & party & sleep, just drop your baby off first. I'd much rather see a bunch of self centered, irresponsible mothers dropping their babies off and living their selfish life and letting their children live.

You have a pure heart. There is nothing wrong with that. It's hard to accept that a mother could murder her own child because it is not supposed to happen. I commend you for having it in your heart to defend automatically. I only wish I could go back to when I wanted to defend them too. I'm way too jaded now. I've seen it too many times. Unfortunately, I haven't been wrong yet... I'm hoping for a day when I am wrong though and it will push me out of this constant state of acceptance that it's just the way it is.

Thanks KK - was it the MSM saying "beaten"?

TIA

during the noon telecast, it was reported that sources are saying such . . . nothing from LE or the DA as of yet & nothing "printed" on the web

please correct me if I am wrong, other locals. The 1p updates are starting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay