GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
leanaí;7371746 said:
This reminds me of how Emma Leigh Barker's Mom started to ignore her and finally ended up killing her so she could be "free".

I doubt it was a spur of the moment thing, because if she loved him and this was her "first" time getting angry with him then she wouldn't have acted the way she did. It kills me to think how scarred and hurt he must have been seeing his darling Mother beating him.

I think Grandparents should stop trying to force there child to be a good parent and should instead take there grandchild and kick out there child. So many cases I have read about where the Grandparent would yell at the Mom for not being a good parent only for there Grandchild to end up dead. I am in no way blaming the Grandparent since they are trying to do the right thing but if you have to keep yelling at your child over and over to be a good parent I think it's high time you kick there *advertiser censored* to the curb and file for custody for your grandchild.

Prison justice doesn't happen as it once did since now everyone screams for prisoners rights and they get them. That is why I am a firm believer in the death penalty, especially when it comes to hurting children. This creature deserves nothing less for murdering Tyler.

---------------------
ITA!!!! :gthanks::gthanks::welcome4::Banane06: :seeya:

I actually think there could have been signs that SD was stressed or something was wrong before all this happened. I think that is why her friend was going to take Tyler out of town in order to give SD a break. I guess it could be coincidence. I think she must have said something or acted a certain way before she killed Tyler.

That is exactly what I thought. It sounds like a huge sign to me. I think she was probably holding it together in front of the boyfriend because of wanting to appear in a positive light to him ("company manners"); they had only been together a couple of months. I think motherhood was starting to wear on her.

Can I post a link or discuss Shelby's phtobucket pictures here? I found the link on FB and it was interesting.

..i believe you can----she's definitely been named a suspect---( and i recall non stop discussion of kc's photo-bucket pics..)

Can I post a link or discuss Shelby's phtobucket pictures here? I found the link on FB and it was interesting.

You can if the link is open to the public. If it is private - it needs to stay private.

Thanks!

Salem

Is there any indication that Shelby is bipolar here? Have we heard anything from her mother, LE or MSM?

If not, let's move on from the discussion. We shouldn't be trying to "armchair" diagnose her. It is quite likely she was drunk or hungover and she went into a rage. You don't have to be bipolar to do that - it is what it is.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm quoting myself here because I obviously was not paying attention this morning and my post sounds pretty harsh.

Yes - you can theorize and speculation about mental illness being a factor here. It must all be in your own opinion, unless LE or MSM give us reason to discuss otherwise. BUT please don't try to diagnose Shelby unless you are a qualified professional that has been verified by WS.

Thanks and I apologize for any confusion.

Salem

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff490/Tyler10000000/#!cpZZ5QQtppZZ20

Check out picture 100 she was at least interested in taking pictures of drugs and posting them online.......

Yeah. On one of my previous comments I posted a link to another media source (can't remember now which one...the Post Dispatch maybe) where one of her friends in the comments claim they were hanging out that night but not drinking or doing drugs..."just smoking blunts." It was admitted. Perhaps this is why I question the 100% sincerity of the bf and feel he is trying to cover for himself somehow. Yeah, we sat around for 4 hours and only had a couple of beers between us all...yeah right. I do not for one minute believe that SD does not drink or at least smoke pot....not for one minute.

Of course, only my opinion and gut feeling.

I actually kind of think SD, the BF and friend/friends were smoking that morning for breakfast. Thus the cop's pictures in the backyard, thus the calm "out of it" demeanor of SD, thus the giggling, thus the boyfriend being so quick to reiterate in the media that there was no drugs or alcohol consumed that night. Being stoned with a hangover...I don't know. Not meaning to implicate or assume but come on now...

Again, my opinion and theory only.

I just don't get why she would put it out there in an album full of pictures of her kid. I see it with my little sister too, its like they don't care who sees it so then they must not care who knows they do it. I don't think it lead to her killing her baby, but I think it shows she wasn't the great mom people tried to make her out to be. She didn't even respect her kid enough to keep pictures like that in a different album, so did she keep it away from him at all? Its not like a beer, if you smoke around someone they are going to get a contact buzz. Was she high when she killed him? Also it makes you wonder if other drugs were involved I mean putting it out there like that what are you hiding? I would like to add I don't think smoking pot is the worst thing in the world, I have known alot of people who smoke and are just normal people who you would never suspect of any wrong doing. I actually have been surprised to find out but I also know they didn't put it out there like that. This seems like it was habit for her if she was posting pictures of a pile on a table not a casual thing she did socially with friends or something.

You can if the link is open to the public. If it is private - it needs to stay private.

Thanks!

Salem

..thank you "Salem", i knew there was something i had forgotten to mention in my post to "Nixie".

..( mods to the rescue--always....)

I just don't get why she would put it out there in an album full of pictures of her kid. I see it with my little sister too, its like they don't care who sees it so then they must not care who knows they do it. I don't think it lead to her killing her baby, but I think it shows she wasn't the great mom people tried to make her out to be. She didn't even respect her kid enough to keep pictures like that in a different album, so did she keep it away from him at all? Its not like a beer, if you smoke around someone they are going to get a contact buzz. Was she high when she killed him? Also it makes you wonder if other drugs were involved I mean putting it out there like that what are you hiding? I would like to add I don't think smoking pot is the worst thing in the world, I have known alot of people who smoke and are just normal people who you would never suspect of any wrong doing. I actually have been surprised to find out but I also know they didn't put it out there like that. This seems like it was habit for her if she was posting pictures of a pile on a table not a casual thing she did socially with friends or something.

I agree. I also don't think smoking pot would cause anyone to kill a baby. I can however see a bunch of scared kids being deceptive for fear they will be busted for smoking a joint though.

oh bless, did ya'll see this video of Tyler enjoying a cup cake. Such innocence.

video-2011-06-12-16-48-59.mp4 video by Tyler10000000 - Photobucket

I also don't buy the "oh, no - no drink or drugs". The photobucket clearly shows otherwise in this photo dated 6/12/2011.

http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff490/Tyler10000000/?action=view&current=2011-06-12163553.jpg

MOO

Mel

From all the pictures and video it looks like he was such a precious little boy I wish his mother would have put him up for adoption if she didn't want to give up that part of her life and be a mother! So many families out there would have loved to have him :(

Today I was in the car and listening to a local radio station. Every day, they pick a different child's name and have parents/loved ones call in and tell how special that child is.

The name for today is Tyler... I thought of little Tyler Dasher as folks called in, bragging on their little Tylers.

~sigh~

Such a beautiful baby boy. Such a shame and a pity he is no longer with us.

It just makes me so sad, such a cutie patootie! Wish I could just scoop him up on my hip and giggle with him :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back