Moorers' Bond Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see the photos from the courtroom (if there are any).

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 3s
After judge left bench, Tammy Moorer's mother sobbed in court.

Quick update: bond denied. Defense says she is pregnant. Solicitor questions pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE now
Crying now from far side of courtroom - side that was behind Tammy. Can't see who it is. #HeatherElvis

Please lord, don't let the young family members be sitting in there right now. :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Excellent! She can continue to marinate in jail. Jail has to be cleaner than her house!

[modsnip] she will be exposed to in her cell. Diseases? Please..maybe she should look at the blood on her own hands, there is not enough soap in the world!

I feel bad for her. I hope she and the young ones are getting some counseling and some help. :(

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Have to say that her mother is the one catching it here, she has the three kids, just lost her husband and her daughter's in jail pregnant with another child. Wow...sucks to be her.

She belongs in a cell!

WHERE IS HEATHER?

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 16s
Defense says Tammy is in 2nd trimester. Preg test in jail came back negative. Test @ a Conway hosp. Came back positive

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 16s
First pregnancy test done in jail on March 13th #TammyMoorer #HeatherElvis

Tonya Root ‏@TonyaRoot 21s
Prosecutor says evidence does not apply for bond hearing, Moorer has recently refused followup pregnancy test, OBGYN exam to confirm it.

I find all of this very curious.

So if you are using pregnancy to get out of jail, why decline an exam to confirm? I sure hope some reality just hit her, this isn't a game, they're serious and she will be stuck in that cell a long time.

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE now
Waiting to speak with Tammy's defense attorney outside the courtroom. #HeatherElvis @CarolinaLive

I wonder if Tammy has really taken the time to realize the horrible damage she has inflicted on so many people. Im not sure she is even able to do so.

TM family gets out of control in parking lot of courthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members