Moorers' Bond Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha. So happy and relieved. I do not believe she is pregnant.

I wonder if she is indeed pregnant? I don't understand refusing the exam or further preg. test. What game is she playing??

TM family gets out of control in parking lot of courthouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was almost expected, I think.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

she probably was banking on getting out due to apparent pregnancy. And then claiming she had a miscarriage once she got out. IMO because she isn't pregnant in the first place.

TM family gets out of control in parking lot of courthouse

No way they can not show their true colors. The Elvis family better look out.

she probably was banking on getting out due to apparent pregnancy. And then claiming she had a miscarriage once she got out. IMO because she isn't pregnant in the first place.

That's a good call. I can totally see that happening. And then when she 'miscarried' she'd file some civil suit for harassment.

I too wonder if she's really pregnant, but her family member whom reported this weeks ago, has been correct on other things as well. So they're either in cahoots to spread lies or his info is correct.

Have to say that her mother is the one catching it here, she has the three kids, just lost her husband and her daughter's in jail pregnant with another child. Wow...sucks to be her.

True but it's so much worse for the Elvis family.

That's a good call. I can totally see that happening. And then when she 'miscarried' she'd file some civil suit for harassment.

exactly! She thinks she's so much above everyone. UGH

I wonder if Tammy has really taken the time to realize the horrible damage she has inflicted on so many people. Im not sure she is even able to do so.

I don't think she places any of the blame on herself.

I wonder if she was pregnant at one point and already miscarried. :waitasec:

Quick update: bond denied. Defense says she is pregnant. Solicitor questions pregnancy

Catching up here, but the Solicitor doesn't believe the pregnancy? Wow. You would think, as the prosecutor, the Solicitor would have access to the medical records. So is that just a ploy, or what? Interesting. I would think the judge would have the medical records also??

I'm confused about this. I mean, if she is, it had to be diagnosed by the Jail's medical staff, complete with testing. All info would have to be disclosed for the bond hearing.

Salem

Catching up here, but the Solicitor doesn't believe the pregnancy? Wow. You would think, as the prosecutor, the Solicitor would have access to the medical records. So is that just a ploy, or what? Interesting. I would think the judge would have the medical records also??

I'm confused about this. I mean, if she is, it had to be diagnosed by the Jail's medical staff, complete with testing. All info would have to be disclosed for the bond hearing.

Salem

If the records show she is not pregnant, wouldn't the solicitor say that? Saying that he doesn't believe she is sounds like he he has no proof or facts either way.

Or would he not have access to records, due to privacy laws?

Salem

I'm confused as well. Jail test was negative but hospital was positive. There are records from that, does the Solicitor not have those? Even if she is denying followup, there has to be details on whether it was a urine test or blood test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member