Moorers' Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this cousin a vocal supporter of TM or just happen to be related?

Asked if she thinks Sunday’s shooting is tied in any way to the Elvis case, Whitney Plusnick said she’s not ruled anything out.

"I don't know what to believe right now with all the threats and crazy people," Plusnick said. "But the police said it probably didn't have anything to do with [the Elvis case]."

Plusnick was driving when she heard what she thought may have been “a series of fireworks” going off. As she heard the sound, she noticed a vehicle parked on the side of the road with its lights trained on Highway 57.

A few minutes later, the low tire pressure light in her vehicle came on and she thought she had a flat tire. As Plusnick pulled into the parking lot of North Myrtle Beach Christian School, she saw a small red pickup truck, which sat low to the ground, follow her into the lot.

Plusnick said in the report that she laid in her seat all the way back to hide herself from the vehicle.

As she glanced at the truck, the driver looked away. There were three suspects sitting in the bed of the truck, which the report said drove off heading toward Conway, though the victim said she wasn’t positive.

Police later found two bullet holes in the rear driver’s side door. Two more bullet holes were found in the front left tire, and police found a bullet on the back seat of the passenger’s door armrest.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/article_1dbefdce-d48e-11e3-8103-0017a43b2370.html

Wow...maybe Hoppy should stay away from that court house! This is just an out of control situation.

With the recent gunshots fired at her cousin in a car, I don't believe it's even safe for Tammy to be released now on bond ... surely someone will be out to get her.

It makes me wonder if that what was the motive. To show the judge that Tammy and her family would be in danger. Isn't that why they asked for her to not be given bond the first time?

However, you cannot just shoot at someone's car so their relative will stay in jail. This not the Wild West. By not releasing Tammy, they are rewarding this behavior.

It makes me wonder if that what was the motive. To show the judge that Tammy and her family would be in danger. Isn't that why they asked for her to not be given bond the first time?

However, you cannot just shoot at someone's car so their relative will stay in jail. This not the Wild West. By not releasing Tammy, they are rewarding this behavior.
That is assuming that particular behavior really was related to TM, the bond hearing, or anything related to that case. LE doesn't seem to think so. Again, I don't know how this cousin fits into anything in the case aside from the fact that she is a relative of TM, and how would the shooter(s) know this? (Is there a picture list of all known TM relatives and their cars being distributed?) It's beginning to seem like that's a pretty odd area, where people go around shooting at cars, marking X's on doors and harassing each other. Don't they have lives with better things to do?

Why s there a chance TM should make bail?? What has changed?

If the grapevine has any credibility I would assume TM's attorney is going to request bail for "special circumstances" that don't effect SM's physical state...

That is assuming that particular behavior really was related to TM, the bond hearing, or anything related to that case. LE doesn't seem to think so. Again, I don't know how this cousin fits into anything in the case aside from the fact that she is a relative of TM, and how would the shooter(s) know this? (Is there a picture list of all known TM relatives and their cars being distributed?) It's beginning to seem like that's a pretty odd area, where people go around shooting at cars, marking X's on doors and harassing each other. Don't they have lives with better things to do?

This case is unique, and not in a good way. The constant police reports, for instance. Whether they are true or not, I don't think I have seen that happen in other cases. The whole thing is just embarrassing. Maybe this case will lead to something good in the future, but right now, there is nothing commendable about it.

If the grapevine has any credibility I would assume TM's attorney is going to request bail for "special circumstances" that don't effect SM's physical state...

I have really been hoping this was bogus.

I have really been hoping this was bogus.

I am usually pretty good at reading between the lines, but I don't follow you guys on this one. Did I miss something?

"Special circumstances that don't effect SMs physical state"???

Could either one of you elaborate a little bit, or maybe drop another hint/clue or two so I can infer as to what you guys are talking about?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am usually pretty good at reading between the lines, but I don't follow you guys on this one. Did I miss something?

"Special circumstances that don't effect SMs physical state"???

Could either one of you elaborate a little bit, or maybe drop another hint/clue or two so I can infer as to what you guys are talking about?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gravida 4 ...

Im trying to think of reasons why she would be released but not him. The only thing I can come up with is pregnancy. It could be just that Im remembering the indecent exposure charges though. A life made around the same time a life was taken. How sad would that be?! I really hope Im reaching.

Im trying to think of reasons why she would be released but not him. The only think I can come up with is pregnancy. It could be just that Im remembering the indecent exposure charges though. A life made around the same time a life was taken. How sad would that be?! I really hope Im reaching.

<Mod Snip> maybe one has taken full responsibility for Heather's death? Maybe a bond reduction is warranted for an accessory to the crime or whatever? I am finding even as I type that, ridiculous if it's TM getting released on bond...DENIED

Might be why SM's attorney hasn't filed motions for the same. Let's see how it goes for TM first. The expense and all.

I wonder how much they are getting to communicate through family, friends & attorney's? That would be interesting. Live jail conversations or mail as evidence. They did it in FL. Released to the public before trial, iirc. Haleigh Cummings case.

Just thinking out loud. :seeya:

<Mod Snip> maybe one has taken full responsibility for Heather's death? Maybe a bond reduction is warranted for an accessory to the crime or whatever? I am finding even as I type that, ridiculous if it's TM getting released on bond...DENIED

Might be why SM's attorney hasn't filed motions for the same. Let's see how it goes for TM first. The expense and all.

I wonder how much they are getting to communicate through family, friends & attorney's? That would be interesting. Live jail conversations or mail as evidence. They did it in FL. Released to the public before trial, iirc. Haleigh Cummings case.

Just thinking out loud. :seeya:
You may be just thinking, but hey, its veeerrry interesting thinking!

TM has a private attorney, in theory being paid lots of money. He has more incentive to do what his client wants. My thought being that TM will request bond so that she can get back to her family. It is possible that the people who her family was left with are no longer able to take care of them in the manner TM is happy with (just saying if they were possibly left in her parents care and one of her parents is now deceased, this would make a difference to her). Since she was the primary caregiver, she might think she would be more likely to be released, also.

If SM has a pubic defender (I think he does), that defender is only going to request something like that if he thinks his client can get out (uh, yeah, sure.....), but a private attorney will do whatever he's paid to do. JMO, based on my experience working with an attorney.

]TM has a private attorney, in theory being paid lots of mone[/B]y. He has more incentive to do what his client wants. My thought being that TM will request bond so that she can get back to her family. It is possible that the people who her family was left with are no longer able to take care of them in the manner TM is happy with (just saying if they were possibly left in her parents care and one of her parents is now deceased, this would make a difference to her). Since she was the primary caregiver, she might think she would be more likely to be released, also.

If SM has a pubic defender (I think he does), that defender is only going to request something like that if he thinks his client can get out (uh, yeah, sure.....), but a private attorney will do whatever he's paid to do. JMO, based on my experience working with an attorney.

Ghostwheel, do you think lawyer might just be doing this because of notoriety? I have a hard time thinking there are deep pockets there. Unless they are using the family compound as a bank of sorts. It is apparently taxed at around 375,000. But it must have a mortgage for the Ms house anyway?

Ghostwheel, do you think lawyer might just be doing this because of notoriety? I have a hard time thinking there are deep pockets there. Unless they are using the family compound as a bank of sorts. It is apparently taxed at around 375,000. But it must have a mortgage for the Ms house anyway?
It's a good question, but it's not what I think the motive is. I do believe that you get different levels of attention depending on whether you are paying your attorney or the county is paying your attorney. And since I don't know who was paying for TMs attorney, I'm not sure where the money is coming from, but they could surely use their house as a guarantee of payment if the attorney agreed to that. I doubt that there was a mortgage. According to the article linked below, a relative reported that Tammy and her family got much of their money from lawsuits and settlements. I'm more likely to think the money is coming from her parents (now just her mother since her father passed), but that is just a guess on my part.

http://apmobile.worldnow.com/story/24880844/classmates-family-offer-insight-on-tammy-and-sidney-moorer

I was under the assumption that the lawyer representing TM was still court appointed. As far as money goes, there may be financial charges coming the Ms way too and the Attorney General was brought in. If there are financial discrepancies, I'm sure this lawyer may be the last on the list to be paid. That is if he is being paid by TM.

But I am not talking about that Thursday April 10th thing. This someone and someone else is much more recent. Like yesterday.

Is this cousin a vocal supporter of TM or just happen to be related?

I thought she was the daughter of a cousin who is not supportive of TM (although she, the daughter, was). IIRC, he has been a vocal non-supporter of TM/SM.

I was under the assumption that the lawyer representing TM was still court appointed. As far as money goes, there may be financial charges coming the Ms way too and the Attorney General was brought in. If there are financial discrepancies, I'm sure this lawyer may be the last on the list to be paid. That is if he is being paid by TM.

I thought a lawyer was appointed, then they got a well known lawyer out of Florence, where I live, and then they got another one.

Don't know where this new lawyer is from though.

I could be wrong but that's how I remember the sequence of events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member