More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last week's video suggested she was done with rc...well, while I knew that could be a lie, I was hoping she was telling the truth....lol...I need serious help!

Yes, well Misty there is a reason people don't beleive you. Lets see, you don't know what bed misty slept in. You've not been honest (with families help) when the last time JO was at the mobile home? Ron claims the bed was not made and there was no detergent to wash clothes.

You shut off your phone at 8:30 pm and refused calls until what 3:25am. You threw your cousin Jo under the bus, you've thrown your brother under the bus. I saw a 3, did you get up to pee or get a drink
. Why was your blanket in the van?

The cummings have played you like a fine violin and you still express loyalty, even if you may take a bad rap (Stop in the name of love) you've been taken for a ride to protect RC.

Misty - It's about credibility, through everything you've said you have none.

You're deception has fooled nobody, you need to reedeem yourself and speak honestly without being misleading.

You could be facing a far shorter sentence by being truthful or you can spend many many years behind bars. Honesty is your only option tosave yourself. This goes for others too. Nobody is fooled here. Speak to your attorney and work out a deal for your freedom. YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!

ETA Misty - What did Haleigh and JR eat that night?

Bravo Peliman!! :highfive:

Just recently I was wondering the same thing-- what did Misty fix for dinner that night? Wonder how many different answers we'd get, probably wind up being a whole dang menu!

"Chicken nuggets, I mean fish sticks... make that hot dogs and mac 'n cheese. Oh wait, they had Kids Cuisines (because I wuz so tarred), frozen pizza, or maybe Granny Sykes brought it over, yep that's it. Nope, it was Fruity Pebbles, etc....." :eek:

I fear misty will never let go of rc. She will always believe he loves her. No matter what is said about her or to her, she refuses to react. She is delusional, accepts no ones interpretation of his behavior and truly believes they are star-crossed lovers. I think she feels happy in a way that they are sharing jail time together. If rc got out, she would have a break down. She will adjust nicely to prison life though, I don't doubt that.

I'm not taking up for Misty or her mother, but I think Mom was thrilled with the letter/money from a stranger that believes Misty is innocent of Haleigh's disappearance. I doubt she has heard that very many times. She gets all her information the same way we do (Nancy Grace) and all you ever hear is Misty is guilty, guilty, guilty and Ronald is innocent. That has to be hard to take.
Somebody needs to tell that little girl, that covering up a crime is serious business. Either she talks now, or she will get the maximum when the truth comes out. She's been babied long enough!

You're right, Lisa is most likely relieved to know someone is rooting for her daughter. Even if it's quite possibly some kind of perv. What got me thinking that Lisa is somewhat enjoying her daughter's infamy was the way she told Misty about their pics being on the front page of the newspaper. I sensed some excitement there. It's sad, but also very frustrating.

I agree with you about Misty being coached, she is sounding somewhat more concerned. Is she that good a lier? Is she that good an actress? How could she keep this up so long?

Now about mama Lisa: Don't throw things at me but I do have a little soft spot in my heart for her. I don't think I've ever seen someone so down and out in my life. I don't believe she understands how to make life work for her.

Well I was very soft for Lisa in the beginning, and still am a little. Just wish she'd show some anger at her daughter-- act like she gives a damn!! She's probably a real sweet lady, but where are her maternal instincts?

If seeing 2 of her kids sitting in jail doesn't give her a clue, I guess nothing will. Lord help her.

I don't mama Lisa has any maternal instincts - she calls MC "sis" - not honey, or baby, or the normal things moms would call or say to their daughters. I certainly would never call my DD "sis" .

If LC had any type of maternal instincts I don't think MC would be in the state she is right now. MC has been treated like a bff by LC for a long, long time. MC doesn't know what it feels like to have a "mom".

Sis is a colloquialism: many generations of parents called the daughter of the family "sis" as a term of affection, used like "dear" or "honey". I don't believe by using that name, Lisa is attempting to usurp her role as mother in favor of role as friend.

Lisa does THAT by never parenting.

ok debs - I get it - but when I refer to my DD its more like "sissy" - I do have a DS so she has been sissy to him. Its not so much the word she uses - its her tone too. Just strikes me as very non-parental - KWIM?

Misty Croslin: Send Pictures Of Haleigh, Ron

New Jailhouse Video Reveals Croslin's Feelings About Ex-Husband

POSTED: 4:25 pm EST March 5, 2010

"Snip"
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Misty Croslin tells her mother she still loves her ex-husband Ronald Cummings.

"I still love him mama," Croslin told her mother.

Misty told her mother that her and Ronald were working on their relationship just before they were arrested on drug charges.

Misty also asked her mother to bring pictures of Ronald and Haleigh.

Video Watch the Story
http://www.wesh.com/video/22756472/index.html

REALLY!!!OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER???This girl needs serious help, if she still loves Ron than she will never give up what happened to Haleigh.:banghead::banghead:

Regarding the video, Misty says: "I still love him, mama.." Lisa says, "I know, baby.... I'm sure he still loves you."

WOW. Whatever happened to: "Now you listen here young lady, you need to forget about that sorry *bleeeep*!! Ever since you met him your life has become nothing but a living hell!!!! I curse the day you ever lied eyes on that *bleepity bleep bleep*"

Maybe it wouldn't make a difference with Misty either way, but for Lisa to not express any disdain at all for the man who ruined her baby's life is totally bizarre. Even if she does lack mothering skills.

But then again, she's the same person who found it acceptable to rob an elderly blind man who was trying to help her, and then she snatched some poor woman's purse at Christmas.

It's the SODDI defense.....(Some Other Dude Did It)

Regarding the video, Misty says: "I still love him, mama.." Lisa says, "I know, baby.... I'm sure he still loves you."

WOW. Whatever happened to: "Now you listen here young lady, you need to forget about that sorry *bleeeep*!! Ever since you met him your life has become nothing but a living hell!!!! I curse the day you ever lied eyes on that *bleepity bleep bleep*"

Maybe it wouldn't make a difference with Misty either way, but for Lisa to not express any disdain at all for the man who ruined her baby's life is totally bizarre. Even if she does lack mothering skills.

But then again, she's the same person who found it acceptable to rob an elderly blind man who was trying to help her, and then she snatched some poor woman's purse at Christmas.

ITA!! and with every passing tape .... I loose all hope that Misty will talk. I don't think mama Croslin has it in her to demand answers, and the only one who will suffer from that is Haleigh.

I would like to see/hear tapes from others, because mama Croslin is makin me more angry with each release, and the sad part is I really believe she enjoys her and her offspring's "fame". :sick:

Poor Haleigh, seems none of them is thinking about her. :furious:

ITA! If it was my daughter in that video (God forbid), I'd have been all "I told you so" and "A fat lot of good love has done to any of you"

The other guy he mentions, her first love, is he the one she posed in the Imikimi pictures with? If Ronald really was the one that was true love, I doubt she'd think to mention some passing teenage infatuation.

But, I guess it feels better to be in jail because of true love than because a temporary husband had your life all screwed up.

Misty certainly made the "I still love him" confession to the right person, LC. She was completely supported in her delusion by mom/sis. I'll bet if she said that to her father she would have gotten a completely different response. I imagine that he would have hit the ceiling and we would have gotten an earful. I noticed when Misty made that statement that she looked straight into the camera wanting everyone who was viewing to know exactly how she feels. I guess TN was delighted that, for the time being, she and the Cummings clan wouldn't have to worry about Misty squealing on Ron.

Sis is a colloquialism: many generations of parents called the daughter of the family "sis" as a term of affection, used like "dear" or "honey". I don't believe by using that name, Lisa is attempting to usurp her role as mother in favor of role as friend.

Lisa does THAT by never parenting.

I call my daughter Sis, she is my only daughter and the youngest she has three older brothers.

What got me the most in this visit was the "Eye Roll". Notice how Misty's rolled her eyes when Lisa mentioned that TN had read Ron's letter at the vigil?
What's up with that?

They need to take her off all the meds in that jail if they want her to become desperate and talk. As long as they have her on antidepressants and or sedatives she is never going to talk IMO. I am just sickened at her saying she still loves Ron. What about Haleigh? What is up with Ron and Misty? She claimed to love Haleigh so much but she only cares about what is best for her and her love for Ron. I am not an abusive person, but if she were my daughter and I am glad she is not, I would of b*tched slapped her if I could the first time she lied about what happen to Haleigh, quite school, ran away, when her tail got mixed up in drugs and for saying she still loves Ron. That is just me though...grrr..time to put myself in time out. Lisa should of given Misty up to the state if she couldn't control her a Long time ago. :furious:

I bet if Ronald had named Misty as responsible...in the past month or so.

She would have named him.....She "loves him" because he did not name her.

I'm probably the only one that thinks that Misty reterating that she still *loves Ron* was a message to let him know she still wasn't going to squeal.

I'm probably the only one that thinks that Misty reterating that she still *loves Ron* was a message to let him know she still wasn't going to squeal.

I entertained that thought so no, you are not the only one who thought that... At this time however I prefer to believe we have only heard a few snippets of the whole conversation and she was stating she still loved him in spite of having to tell the truth which did indeed implicate him in Haleigh's disappearance...Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but It's the ONLY thing that keeps me focused in the midst of all the insanity surrounding this case...JMO

I entertained that thought so no, you are not the only one who thought that... At this time however I prefer to believe we have only heard a few snippets of the whole conversation and she was stating she still loved him in spite of having to tell the truth which did indeed implicate him in Haleigh's disappearance...Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but It's the ONLY thing that keeps me focused in the midst of all the insanity surrounding this case...JMO

That might have been released to make RC think that she isn't squealing. Oh I don't think she is but I hope she is.
When everything is gone, hope remains.

What got me the most in this visit was the "Eye Roll". Notice how Misty's rolled her eyes when Lisa mentioned that TN had read Ron's letter at the vigil?
What's up with that?

They need to take her off all the meds in that jail if they want her to become desperate and talk. As long as they have her on antidepressants and or sedatives she is never going to talk IMO. I am just sickened at her saying she still loves Ron. What about Haleigh? What is up with Ron and Misty? She claimed to love Haleigh so much but she only cares about what is best for her and her love for Ron. I am not an abusive person, but if she were my daughter and I am glad she is not, I would of b*tched slapped her if I could the first time she lied about what happen to Haleigh, quite school, ran away, when her tail got mixed up in drugs and for saying she still loves Ron. That is just me though...grrr..time to put myself in time out. Lisa should of given Misty up to the state if she couldn't control her a Long time ago. :furious:

I think Misty has already talked, but has no idea where Haleigh's body was taken. Why do you think LE wants Misty to take another LDT? She has to be telling something new, or why bother? Without a body, or at least have Ronald on tape talking about what happened that night, they don't have concrete proof. It would be compelling evidence, but it could also be her word against his. Right now, everybody thinks she is the guilty party. She needs to keep Ronald close, and hope she can get him to say something to incriminate himself. I think what she is saying on the jail house tapes are to set the stage for when she and Ronald are back together. That's the reason I think they will all be out on bond before much longer. This what I think is going on, or it could just be wishful thinking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back