Morocco - Rayan, 5, died after being trapped down 100ft well, 1 Feb 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve just had a mooch round Twitter and found a photo of the gorgeous little chap. There is also a clip of him down the well, you can see his face/head is bleeding, but he’s breathing and has apparently had food and drink. My heart hurts to think of him down there on now the 4th day.

#SaveRayan
1E7765C1-9561-4892-B465-B3066BE263C1.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’m watching a live stream on Twitter ( I’m never sure!) & I’ve not seen him brought out, or heard a commotion yet.
The time is 9.53pm which is correct at time of posting.

Haven’t heard any updates on the child’s condition for quite a few hours.

Praying he’s hanging on to life, but it’s been a long time if injured & hypothermic, for such a tiny child.

I think I’m watching a live stream on Twitter ( I’m never sure!) & I’ve not seen him brought out, or heard a commotion yet.
The time is 9.53pm which is correct at time of posting.

Haven’t heard any updates on the child’s condition for quite a few hours.

Praying he’s hanging on to life, but it’s been a long time if injured & hypothermic, for such a tiny child.

Yes it’s 10pm there now and overnight temps are 7-10C. Poor little love. His parents must be going through hell.

The latest difficulty is that the posts they have placed in order to stabilize slopes from collapsing did not hold. I saw a video while they were preparing these earlier today (night there), but can't find it now.

They are so close but this last bit is so dangerous.
#BREAKING : Les tubes destinés à empêcher les effondrements lors des opérations de sauvetage à #SaveRayan n'ont pas tenu , selon les autorités marocaines
(my translation above)
https://twitter.com/ArabNewsfr/status/1489692166301659140

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08