Morocco - Rayan, 5, died after being trapped down 100ft well, 1 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So it seems that indeed the well is deeper, hence the danger of Rayan falling further during the extraction if something shifts wrongly. It's all so very difficult and iffy.
Around 40 cm (16 in) at the top and 20 cm (8 in) where Rayan is stuck. The total depth of the well is 200ft but he is stuck at around 32 m (100ft).
https://twitter.com/BettarAnas/status/1489816267305455617
If this is correct.
and,
According to AlArabiya reporter: - As of few hours ago Rayan was still moving, the rescue team is still pumping oxygen into the well. - Diggers are within 6 to 9 feet of him. - The royal gendarmerie are securing the surrounding area to limit access.

I'll just add updates from Twitter here in case anyone wants information.

"Latest updates from officials on site say that Rayan is alive after being trapped in a well for several days. His rescue seems to be close."

Yes, I haven't been watching it till now. Can't imagine the dad watching it all! Is there a mom in the equation or ?

Yes there is:

'“I ask Moroccans to pray for the safe return of my son,” Rayan’s distraught mother, Wassima Kharchich, said in footage shown on local media..."I pray and beg God that he comes out of that well alive and safe. Please God, ease my pain and his, in that hole of dust.”'

Rescuers inch closer to boy trapped 100ft down well in Morocco

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back