Most detailed interview with local media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Effexor + Xanax + 10 glasses of wine = An Addict

Her child shouild be removed from her ASAP and that weak-kneed JI should take his boy far away from her, too.

JMHO

And she's giving an interview before the sun comes up the next day, with not even a dark circle or bag under her eyes. That's youth for ya.

If there was a white blob involved, Jeremy's hooded jacket was white inside. You could turn it inside out. I know some people are shy but he avoids looking towards the camera and peeks at DB. Maybe to avoid having people see him cry?

The blob was on video at 2:30...Jeremy was still at work.

you're welcome, i'm making it my mission to post links whenever possible in this case. there is so much rumor and misinformation, it is very important to nail down exactly what was reported/said/whatever. i'm trying to find the clip too and this cell phone talk is o/t but i just have one question: does anyone recall hearing "restricted access" come out of DB's mouth? just trying to figure out if that clip was actually released or if everyone just got the info from MK.

anyone?

Effexor + Xanax + 10 glasses of wine = An Addict

Her child shouild be removed from her ASAP and that weak-kneed JI should take his boy far away from her, too.

JMHO

So Debbie is a confirmed drug addict?

The child being put to bed at 6:30 or 7 is not at all unusual. A lot of children go to bed at 7 and sleep for 12 hours. It's true, some will wake up and want to play at an ungodly hour for the parents, so they adjust the bedtime. My own children went to bed at 7 and slept until 7, and that was without any kind of drugs. They usually began that sleeping pattern right around a year old, so I don't find it odd that she would put Lisa to bed between 6:30 and 7. I do find it very odd that she would put her to bed at 4;30...

I think the window he is referring is a window on the right front of the home (I think it's their computer room) and the boy's room is in the right rear corner of the home. So although the computer room and the boy's room probably share a wall, the window in question is in the front and the boy's bedroom is in the back. does that make sense? I can believe that they didn't and/or couldn't hear someone coming in through the window.

DB's account mostly sounded like her recounting what she normally did, not what she actually did that night. She said "give her a bath" not "I gave her a bath".

I noticed that too. DB isn't using simple pronouns when discussing how Lisa disappeared or what happened that evening.

Just change her, you know, put fresh clothes on her, and, get her ready for bed...

SHE NEVER SAYS THE WORD "I"

Also,

Instead of saying SHE disappeared. DB says: Just disappeared. She also says "It's like THEY just walked in".

JI doesn't seem to have a problem and includes "I" or "WE" in his sentences. Though I'm still scratching my head at the looks he's giving DB out of the corner of his eye.

MOO

Mel

To elaborate on a post I posted elsewhere...watch DB as she answers the question about the cell phone (around the 3:04 mark).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

The question she was asked was this:"They took your cell phones?"

Her answer was this: " “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there was, uh, whenever we, we woke up, I woke up, and he came home and I was, and he said, ‘She’s not in her crib” and I said, “What do you mean she’s not in the crib?’. And I just knew, you know, something was really wrong. We’re running around the house and we’re screaming for her, and she was nowhere, and then I said, “Call 911, call 911,” and he said, “Where are the phones?’ And they weren’t on the counter where I left them, they were gone.”

Setting aside all of the irrelevant information she inserts with respect to the actual question, there is a very real problem with the order of events as she's telling this narrative. It simply doesn't agree with the order of events as she later came to tell them. The first thing you notice here is her saying, "whenever we woke up". She catches herself and changes it to, "I woke up". She follows this by saying, "And he came home". The next event in this narrative is. "and he said she's not in her crib". So if you put those events together, in the order she's told them here, you get something that looks like this:

1. (we) I woke up.
2. And Jeremy came home.
3. And he said she's not in her crib.

The child being put to bed at 6:30 or 7 is not at all unusual. A lot of children go to bed at 7 and sleep for 12 hours. It's true, some will wake up and want to play at an ungodly hour for the parents, so they adjust the bedtime. My own children went to bed at 7 and slept until 7, and that was without any kind of drugs. They usually began that sleeping pattern right around a year old, so I don't find it odd that she would put Lisa to bed between 6:30 and 7. I do find it very odd that she would put her to bed at 4;30...

My 10 month old couldn't make it past 6 hours without a diaper change, let alone 12. He was a bit fussy when it came to his diapers and didn't like to sleep in a wet one (who would). I don't think a night went by that either me or DH didn't get up and change him.

If baby Lisa went to bed at 4:30 (when neighbor checked on her), then DB changed her say at 6:40, wouldn't she be awfully soiled by the time morning rolled around?

Just speaking from my experience.

Mel

To elaborate on a post I posted elsewhere...watch DB as she answers the question about the cell phone (around the 3:04 mark).

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

Her answer was this: " “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there was, uh, whenever we, we woke up, I woke up, and he came home and I was, and he said, ‘She’s not in her crib” and I said, “What do you mean she’s not in the crib?’. And I just knew, you know, something was really wrong. We’re running around the house and we’re screaming for her, and she was nowhere, and then I said, “Call 911, call 911,” and he said, “Where are the phones?’ And they weren’t on the counter where I left them, they were gone.”

Setting aside all of the irrelevant information she inserts with respect to the actual question, there is a very real problem with the order of events as she's telling this narrative. It simply doesn't agree with the order of events as she later came to tell them. The first thing you notice here is her saying, "whenever we woke up". She catches herself and changes it to, "I woke up". She follows this by saying, "And he came home". The next event in this narrative is. "and he said she's not in her crib". So if you put those events together, in the order she's told them here, you get something that looks like this:

1. (we) I woke up.
2. And Jeremy came home.

Yep. She looks a bit mixed up.

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube

1. (we) I woke up.
2. And Jeremy came home.

Compare that to the newest timeline:

3:30 a.m.
-Jeremy Irwin returns home from work.
-Irwin is angered to see lights on and a window screen damaged, but doesn’t immediately notice Baby Lisa is missing.
-A stray cat was sleeping on their bed.
-Facing financial concerns and concerned about electricity bills, he awakens Deborah Bradley to ask why lights are on.
-Deborah Bradley is groggy.
-Irwin checks on Baby Lisa, finding her missing.
-Irwin runs next door, banging on neighbors door, asking if Lisa is there.
-Irwin noticed the family cell phones were missing and called police from his work mobile phone

-Irwin and Bradley grab a flashlight and begin what has now become a month-long search.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...sa-irwin,-according-to-a-source#ixzz1csEY3YRr

My 10 month old couldn't make it past 6 hours without a diaper change, let alone 12. He was a bit fussy when it came to his diapers and didn't like to sleep in a wet one (who would). I don't think a night went by that either me or DH didn't get up and change him.

If baby Lisa went to bed at 4:30 (when neighbor checked on her), then DB changed her say at 6:40, wouldn't she be awfully soiled by the time morning rolled around?

Just speaking from my experience.

Mel

Again, I would think the expectation was Jeremy Irwin was going to come home at 10, 10:30 to do what a passed out Debbie couldn't do. We don't know if for example JI called his brother in law to have him swing by and tell Debbie that he would be home really late. But since JI had never worked overnight before, I would think the expectation would be he'd take care of Lisa when he got home.

Again, I would think the expectation was Jeremy Irwin was going to come home at 10, 10:30 to do what a passed out Debbie couldn't do. We don't know if for example JI called his brother in law to have him swing by and tell Debbie that he would be home really late. But since JI had never worked overnight before, I would think the expectation would be he'd take care of Lisa when he got home.

But you're still talking about putting the baby to bed for the night at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Why would they have planned ahead of time for JI to take care of the baby @ 10-10:30, why wouldn't DB have planned to take care of the baby at 10:30, that's not late for her to be up. That would mean that she was planning on being blacked out from too much drinking before he even left for work. Would the be acceptable to JI? Three kids in the house?

Doesn't make sense to me.

JMHO

The baby did not disappear in a vacuum. The caretaker drank enough to pass out while on a strong mind altering drug called Effexor.

Yes, foolish and irresponsible, but since we don't know WHAT happened, we have no idea if Lisa would be gone whether mom drank or not. We just don't know. People will assume it, but Lisa may have woken at some point, mom heard or or dad was home, changed her, cuddled her, gave her a bottle and put her back to bed...but that didn't happen, because someone took Lisa ... imo

But you're still talking about putting the baby to bed for the night at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Why would they have planned ahead of time for JI to take care of the baby @ 10-10:30, why wouldn't DB have planned to take care of the baby at 10:30, that's not late for her to be up. That would mean that she was planning on being blacked out from too much drinking before he even left for work. Would the be acceptable to JI? Three kids in the house?

Doesn't make sense to me.

JMHO

Makes no sense to me either. If JI is working his second job in a 24 hour span, why on earth would he be coming home and taking care of Lisa when there's a fully capable mother in the other room. I would never dream of doing such a thing to my DH. Of course I wouldn't be black-out-drunk either.

The only way I could ever reconcile this is if JI knew his wife was black-out-drunk in the middle of the night and he was the primary caregiver. Then it would make sense that he come home and check on the kids and do any necessary diaper duty.

On that note, I'd like to know what DB was doing while JI was next door at the neighbors house.

MOO

Mel

My 8-year-old would look at the homemade stuff and say, "wow, that looks and smells great! Can I have the boxed stuff though?" :floorlaugh:

Ya I know...my kids don't use the boxed stuff..but my neice and nephews...I have to keep the boxed on hand for them..they no likey homemade. :floorlaugh: My grandson is being raised on chicken fingers...not too excited about it...but the child is healthy and happy. There are worse things...like this poor baby...I bet she was lonely and confused when she was left alone to asoothe her own cold away. MOO

Uh yeah, most Mothers in America are hard working well intentioned parents. We may have a little too much dog hair in our homes at times...the toys may be scattered across the room and yeah, sometimes we use kraft mac & chs (not me, but the collective we) as an easy go to to feed our kids....but, most Mothers in America do not drink to black out state and put our sick baby in the crib at 4:30 and leave her there until God knows when and only God and the perp know what happened. That is why we are outraged. This woman was neglectful of her child and IMO it is abuse. That baby should have been held, soothed and cuddled through her cold...not ignored for "adult" blackout drunk time. Pfft.:waitasec::furious::banghead:

There are a ton of mothers who would and have drank after their child/ren went to bed. Dinner parties, card games etc... some get drunk. I guess it depends on how alcohol affects you. I've known people who could pass out drunk and wake up 2 hours later and could start again. My dad IS an alcoholic and it didn't matter how much he drank or when he had passed out, if I hollered for him, he was up and at 'em. As for the 4:30 time line, I don't put much stock in it, maybe dad had to jump in the shower to get ready for work and she was playing in there - and just because 'source' (who I don't trust) said that was the last time SB saw her, doesn't make it so. Not all babies want to be cuddled and held when they are sick, a whole lot of them just wanted to sleep.

Most folks I know do not put their baby in the crib at 4:30pm....and possibly leave them there for the night.

Hence this part of that comment: if the baby was put to bed at a regular time, happy and comfy and content.

There are a ton of mothers who would and have drank after their child/ren went to bed. Dinner parties, card games etc... some get drunk. I guess it depends on how alcohol affects you. I've known people who could pass out drunk and wake up 2 hours later and could start again. My dad IS an alcoholic and it didn't matter how much he drank or when he had passed out, if I hollered for him, he was up and at 'em. As for the 4:30 time line, I don't put much stock in it, maybe dad had to jump in the shower to get ready for work and she was playing in there - and just because 'source' (who I don't trust) said that was the last time SB saw her, doesn't make it so. Not all babies want to be cuddled and held when they are sick, a whole lot of them just wanted to sleep.

My bolding

That's the whole point, it was NOT after the children went to bed. It was right after dinner, plus she also had two little boys in the house. If she was ready to black out by 10-10:30 then she was really drunk while the boys were still running around.

Did the boys just take care of themselves?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back