Most detailed interview with local media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
exactly.

recently i had started to doubt my own gut instincts on this bc even the posters i usually find to be open-minded and fair are vilifying DB as if she's the devil incarnate. then i went and re-watched all the video. my conclusion? the media is whoring this case out in every possible way, turning a missing child into nothing more than snippets and sound bites taken out of context, all in the name of boosting ratings and lining their silk pockets. that's sick, but this is sicker: the public is spurring them on.

personally, i believe that the reason every mother in america seems ready to hang DB has a lot more to do with mothers in america, and their own bad habits and shameful secrets, than it does DB.

every time i read up on this case i hear don henley singing "dirty laundry" in my head and i feel like a complete sucker. it's disturbing.
BBM
Did you read the information that was released about Deborah being the only caretaker of three children the night Lisa disappeared, yet she drank 5-10 glasses of wine while on Effexor? How about how Deborah became completely wasted, but felt she had the right to "adult time" even though she was the only caretaker for 3 young children? Did you see the info about how Deborah left the front door unlocked while she was wasted (with three kids in the house). How about the information that Deb provided r/t putting her sick baby to bed at 6:40pm and not knowing if she checked on her again? What about the articles r/t her unwillingness to completely cooperate with LE? Most importantly, did you read about the a cadaver dog "hitting" in her bedroom?

If there was a white blob involved, Jeremy's hooded jacket was white inside. You could turn it inside out. I know some people are shy but he avoids looking towards the camera and peeks at DB. Maybe to avoid having people see him cry?

exactly.

recently i had started to doubt my own gut instincts on this bc even the posters i usually find to be open-minded and fair are vilifying DB as if she's the devil incarnate. then i went and re-watched all the video. my conclusion? the media is whoring this case out in every possible way, turning a missing child into nothing more than snippets and sound bites taken out of context, all in the name of boosting ratings and lining their silk pockets. that's sick, but this is sicker: the public is spurring them on.

personally, i believe that the reason every mother in america seems ready to hang DB has a lot more to do with mothers in america, and their own bad habits and shameful secrets, than it does DB.

every time i read up on this case i hear don henley singing "dirty laundry" in my head and i feel like a complete sucker. it's disturbing.

Uh yeah, most Mothers in America are hard working well intentioned parents. We may have a little too much dog hair in our homes at times...the toys may be scattered across the room and yeah, sometimes we use kraft mac & chs (not me, but the collective we) as an easy go to to feed our kids....but, most Mothers in America do not drink to black out state and put our sick baby in the crib at 4:30 and leave her there until God knows when and only God and the perp know what happened. That is why we are outraged. This woman was neglectful of her child and IMO it is abuse. That baby should have been held, soothed and cuddled through her cold...not ignored for "adult" blackout drunk time. Pfft.:waitasec::furious::banghead:

Most people in the world actually sleep up to 9 hours a night -- and they don't get themselves up to check on their children. If the child woke and cried and was ignored, different story. But not checking physically on her, but POSSIBLY listening for her, doesn't strike me as odd if the baby was put to bed at a regular time, happy and comfy and content.

Most folks I know do not put their baby in the crib at 4:30pm....and possibly leave them there for the night.

One of the comments in this video that stands out to me is when she said that she woke up and then JI came home, I don't think that DB was in bed when he came home and I don't think for one minute that either chd was in her bed because if that would have been the case then all heck would have broke loose when one of the boys were not in his bed I would have thought that JI would have at least said that he was concerned that one of the boys were also missing and since the last thing I heard about that night was that JI arrived home earlier than 4oclock and he and DB talked for awhile before he called 911 I would like to know where was DB brother during this time...I think that LE knows much more than we do and I think what they know does not bode well for LI being alive still and I think when it does all come out there will be at least 3 people arrested not just 1....

Uh yeah, most Mothers in America are hard working well intentioned parents. We may have a little too much dog hair in our homes at times...the toys may be scattered across the room and yeah, sometimes we use kraft mac & chs (not me, but the collective we) as an easy go to to feed our kids....but, most Mothers in America do not drink to black out state and put our sick baby in the crib at 4:30 and leave her there until God knows when and only God and the perp know what happened. That is why we are outraged. This woman was neglectful of her child and IMO it is abuse. That baby should have been held, soothed and cuddled through her cold...not ignored for "adult" blackout drunk time. Pfft.:waitasec::furious::banghead:

BBM

I use it! It's one of the very few things that both kids will eat, and it has a lot of calcium...

If there was a white blob involved, Jeremy's hooded jacket was white inside. You could turn it inside out. I know some people are shy but he avoids looking towards the camera and peeks at DB. Maybe to avoid having people see him cry?

Ya think?

RSBM

I have a feeling that some mothers in America are frustrated because so many of them would sacrifice their very lives for their children that being the focus of a law enforcement investigation would pale in comparison. Perhaps some American mothers wonder how and why another mother would not be begging on television for their child's return as much and as often as possible - how and why she wouldn't be petrified of the weather turning colder and wondering if her child was safe and warm - how and why she wouldn't be beating on the doors of the police station demanding answers.

How and why she has never told Lisa's abductor how to care for her and we have heard so paltry little about Lisa as a human being. How and why Lisa seems to matter so little to the people to whom she should matter most.

JMHO

BBM

I use it! It's one of the very few things that both kids will eat, and it has a lot of calcium...

:floorlaugh:That it does nat! I had it as a child but my kids were spoiled with Nana's recipe Southern Mac and Cheese...easy and delicious. I just keep the ingredients on hand...and 20 mins later..we have mac and chs.

RSBM

I have a feeling that some mothers in America are frustrated because so many of them would sacrifice their very lives for their children that being the focus of a law enforcement investigation would pale in comparison. Perhaps some American mothers wonder how and why another mother would not be begging on television for their child's return as much and as often as possible - how and why she wouldn't be petrified of the weather turning colder and wondering if her child was safe and warm - how and why she wouldn't be beating on the doors of the police station demanding answers.

How and why she has never told Lisa's abductor how to care for her and we have heard so paltry little about Lisa as a human being. How and why Lisa seems to matter so little to the people to whom she should matter most.

JMHO

My hat is off to you BritsKate. Also..wanted to add...mothers in America have not cornered the market on love and sacrifice...I think it is most mothers all around the world. :seeya:

Most folks I know do not put their baby in the crib at 4:30pm....and possibly leave them there for the night.

If that was supposed to be a regular bedtime then she would be getting up for the day at 1:30 in the morning.

IIRC 6:30 had also been mentioned. That would still have her getting up for the day at 3:30 in the morning.

Not possible.

JMHO

If that was supposed to be a regular bedtime then she would be getting up for the day at 1:30 in the morning.

IIRC 6:30 had also been mentioned. That would still have her getting up for the day at 3:30 in the morning.

Not possible.

JMHO

Maybe the thought was Jeremy would come home between 10-10:30 and play with her and spend some time with her before putting her back down. I know when I get off late or work a later shift than my normal one I'm wired and can't immediately go to sleep for an hour or two.

I can just as easily believe they'd support her for the reason you state.

Yah me too. The statement you quoted doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. :waitasec:

I would think that if you had the same type of shameful secrets then you would tend to support the other person, as a way to ease your own conscience and guilt.

JMHO

I just watched this video again, it's very intersting how the details of the night keep changing. Now none of the phone work because they were shut off (yes I realize you can still dial 911), the boys heard clicking noises, the mother was drinking, the timeline was shot to heck. 7:30 bedtime to 10:30 check in time to now not knowing if she even looked in on Lisa after 6:40.

This video is important for a lot of reasons. My main reason is that if you are telling the truth there is nothing to remember, so why now all of the story changes? It just doesn't add up for me and tipped me off the fence head first.

JMHO!

Yes, a huge clue (and red flag) is that the truth never changes.

I also feel that JI is up to this up to his eyeballs for this reason alone he is also the parent of another child and if he was not involved than I don't think he would dare risk having his other child around the parent that he felt was responsible for his daughters disaperance why would you even want to take that risk with another child it is always easier to beg for forgiveness if you are wrong but who could blame him for protecting the only other child you have...and we have not seen them split so again I think he is knee deep in this crime.

Have we done this yet? From Drugs.com Re; Effexor
GENERALLY AVOID: Alcohol may potentiate some of the pharmacologic effects of CNS-active agents. Use in combination may result in additive central nervous system depression and impairment of judgment, thinking, and psychomotor skills.

MANAGEMENT: Patients receiving CNS-active agents should be warned of this interaction and advised to avoid or limit consumption of alcohol. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

This is without even considering the Xanax, which also potentiates the effects of even small amounts of alcohol

Have we done this yet? From Drugs.com Re; Effexor
GENERALLY AVOID: Alcohol may potentiate some of the pharmacologic effects of CNS-active agents. Use in combination may result in additive central nervous system depression and impairment of judgment, thinking, and psychomotor skills.

MANAGEMENT: Patients receiving CNS-active agents should be warned of this interaction and advised to avoid or limit consumption of alcohol. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

This is without even considering the Xanax, which also potentiates the effects of even small amounts of alcohol

Right off their website.

http://www.effexorxr.com/default.as...=47359615|223598636|0&skwid=43100000383960212

Patients should also be watched for becoming agitated, irritable, hostile, aggressive, impulsive, or restless. Such symptoms should be reported to the patient’s doctor right away.

Then google anger and effexor.

Yes, a huge clue (and red flag) is that the truth never changes.

Yep. In situations where the truth is told, there is some crystallizing of facts.. I think that's to be expected. Or, you might even be unsure of yourself on certain details. But in this case, we're hearing the boys were in their own rooms/the boys were in bed with mom/one boy was in bed with mom. Lisa was checked on/Lisa was not checked on. There are many more which we've rehashed ad nauseam.

........and xanax.

I hope LE soon releases info on the other items that were also "abducted" from the Irwin's home. They might be pill bottles.

Effexor + Xanax + 10 glasses of wine = An Addict

Her child shouild be removed from her ASAP and that weak-kneed JI should take his boy far away from her, too.

JMHO

:floorlaugh:That it does nat! I had it as a child but my kids were spoiled with Nana's recipe Southern Mac and Cheese...easy and delicious. I just keep the ingredients on hand...and 20 mins later..we have mac and chs.

My 8-year-old would look at the homemade stuff and say, "wow, that looks and smells great! Can I have the boxed stuff though?" :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back