Motion In Limine To Exclude Mental Health Experts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...i don't remember anyone saying that cindy was anti-abortion?

..kio marie said that cindy was anti-adoption though.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kcruz071908.pdf
---kio marie torres cruz-----OCSO interview --august 2008--

Q About um, you weren’t able to have any children is that correct?
A Yes. Um...
Q And...

A ..I’d been told about the doctor, the doctor told us years ago I gone to go get an exam and the doctor said unfortunately because of my condition. That I was suppose to not have children. So, when Casey found out she was pregnant I asked her what are you gonna do about it? And she’s like, well I really want to give it up for adoption.

And so I figure you know it’s a good idea ‘cause I can’t have kids and I know Casey’s a cute girl and you know it’s a baby you know and it’s perfect and I had money at the time and I was doing pretty good. So, I said if you are going to give it up for adoption then you know I’m strongly considering adopting the baby from you.

She said that’s a good idea. But then she called me back saying that her mom pretty much has told her that no, she needs to keep the baby and that she’s not giving it up for adoption[/COLOR]. Even though she really did not want to have the baby.

And you don't think there is a chance ICA was just playing Kiomarie for two reasons - because that's what she does and just to dig at her to say I've got something you can't have and I'm not going to let you have it so haha on you?
Kinda like when George had a stroke, and her parents were giving her the house so Amy could move it and share it?

The kind that has said she hates birth control. I wish I had a link, but I remember reading that she could not stand birth control. It wasn't because it was convenient, she let that pregnancy go on out of laziness. It would have taken energy to go find someone to do the abortion, find the funds to pay for it, and so on. We've seen how lazy Casey can be. It's the whole reason she got caught. She should have run long before those 31 days were up, but she stuck around because she was lazy and thought her parents would clean up everything for her like they always did. Casey's problem was always depending on someone else to save her, or do things for her. She wasn't an independant woman at all, and that was her downfall.

The parents are the second reason she kept the baby. She definitely thought she could get more out of her parents with keeping the baby, and she did, for awhile. I do think the Cindy made a deal with her that they would take care of the baby and Casey would get to live the life she wanted - wouldn't that not be perfect for Casey? I think she thought that this pregnancy was going to make things better for her down the road, another way to make her parents do what she wanted them to do. And it worked until Cindy finally put her foot down, and that's when Caylee was murdered. Casey realized that her baby was no longer something she could hold over her parents head to get what she wanted, and Caylee was taking away attention that should have been on Casey, so she got rid of Caylee. And lo and behold, all the attention is back on Casey where it belongs, according to Casey.

So, in sum, Casey was a dependant, lazy, attention starved, spoiled girl who always got what she wanted no matter what. Had she been smart and independant, we wouldn't have the circus of case we have today. Caylee was just another tool Casey used to get more from her parents who, shockingly, were loving and giving attention to Caylee, a foreign concept to Casey. She kept her pregnancy because it was the easier thing to do, and she thought she'd get more attention and other rewards from her parents. Too bad Cindy had to try to make Casey be a mom at some point. That just ruined everything for Casey.

And to get back on topic, I'm sure she blabbed to those mental experts about what bad parents she had. Too bad we'll never really know what she said. But I do know she probably blamed her parents most of all for what happened.

I have never heard that. ICA was one calculating missie and I find that hard to believe. More like she had too much to drink and forgot a pill for a couple of days? This was a gal who wasn't that great at 1+1+1+1=4

I have been wondering about this, too. Who paid for ICA delivery of this child? And there has been nothing about Caylee's medical care. Babies and toddlers need well-child check ups and immunizations. Who paid for this and who took Caylee for this?

Casey was working when she was pregnant, and had health insurance. Universal even moved her to do filing in HR because of it, instead of her being outside taking photos, if I remember correctly. She HAD a job to return to, but didn't show up to sign paperwork when her employer changed hands.

I doubt Cindy anticipated her quitting her job after her maternity leave ended. If Casey would have gone back to work, the stealing money and lying about child care wouldn't have been an issue.

Casey was working when she was pregnant, and had health insurance. Universal even moved her to do filing in HR because of it, instead of her being outside taking photos, if I remember correctly. She HAD a job to return to, but didn't show up to sign paperwork when her employer changed hands.

I doubt Cindy anticipated her quitting her job after her maternity leave ended. If Casey would have gone back to work, the stealing money and lying about child care wouldn't have been an issue.

Yes, she was and you are right. But I don't know when the money stealing began because the LE chose to look only so far back. But she began lying about going back to her job fairly early though didn't she? I believe she conned a friend into acting as a sitter until the friend discovered she wasn't working at all.So perhaps this issue is again about ICA's choices and sense of entitlement.

And you don't think there is a chance ICA was just playing Kiomarie for two reasons - because that's what she does and just to dig at her to say I've got something you can't have and I'm not going to let you have it so haha on you?
Kinda like when George had a stroke, and her parents were giving her the house so Amy could move it and share it?
I'm also not trusting what KM had to say either.

Yes, she was and you are right. But I don't know when the money stealing began because the LE chose to look only so far back. But she began lying about going back to her job fairly early though didn't she? I believe she conned a friend into acting as a sitter until the friend discovered she wasn't working at all.So perhaps this issue is again about ICA's choices and sense of entitlement.
..she did go back to work, laurenG babysat for free until she realized kc was feeding her a line ( about her other sports authority job)-----the grunds then took up babysitting duty, until RG decided that they had had enough------it was then, that kc told him that she "suddenly had zanny lined up!" ( and actually just didn't go back to work.)

kc wage reports from Event Imaging Solutions--2004--1st quarter of 2006.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21910328/detail.html

..my earlier comment wasn't on whether or not i believed KMC , it was only to question whether CA had said anything about an 'abortion' ( i can't even imagine that conversation happening--ever) or, as KM said, an 'adoption'.

This may not be the appropriate thread. And I'm just thinking that Cindy was being idealistic. Casey would return to work. They'd have a good babysitter. Heck, George wasn't working so he could have watched Caylee while Casey was working 9-5, or whatever. Cindy knew she wasn't an Event Planner, but a low level employee at Universal, making minimal wages!

George scheduled work when Casey and Lee were little kids so he was home to take care of them. He said in a deposition, I believe, that he worked nights so they never had to have a sitter.

I believe George and Cindy took care of their kids and never thought that Casey would do anything bad in bringing up Caylee. There's no indication that Casey was doing any of the "bad stuff" prior to Caylee's birth. Maybe it all had to do with George and Cindy separating.

I don't like the lies that have sprung forth from George and Cindy, but I don't think things were all that bad before Casey's getting pregnant.

Just my opinion.

..she did go back to work, laurenG babysat for free until she realized kc was feeding her a line ( about her other sports authority job)-----the grunds then took up babysitting duty, until RG decided that they had had enough------it was then, that kc told him that she "suddenly had zanny lined up!" ( and actually just didn't go back to work.)

..my earlier comment wasn't on whether or not i believed KMC , it was only to question whether CA had said anything about an 'abortion' ( i can't even imagine that conversation happening--ever) or, as KM said, an 'adoption'.

Nope, she didn't go back to work.

I have been wondering about this, too. Who paid for ICA delivery of this child? And there has been nothing about Caylee's medical care. Babies and toddlers need well-child check ups and immunizations. Who paid for this and who took Caylee for this?

In the last part of the Universal interview Casey was talking to Appy Wells. He asked who Caylee's paediatrician is. She said Dr. Silva. The only paeditrician in Orlando at this time is Dr. M Silva at the Paediatric Care Center on Lake Underhill Road across from Florida Hospital East Orlando. She readily said Dr. S when asked so there might be some truth to that. Duh, she readily has answers for everything.

Bottom of page 45, top of page 46. http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony071608_2.pdf

Sorry I apologize - for some reason I understood ICA never went back after her maternity leave ended. I must go back and reread because I assumed those wages paid were maternity leave benefits.

Sorry I apologize - for some reason I understood ICA never went back after her maternity leave ended. I must go back and reread because I assumed those wages paid were maternity leave benefits.

No need to apologize, she didn't go back to work. : )

Nope, she didn't go back to work.

..why would you be so sure of this?

..i tend to believe the 'wage report' that was released in discovery. i doubt that was fabricated.

..all it shows is that she did return, november '05 (after caylee was born) and december '05-- rec'd wages ( looks like part time -- and january-march 2006 ) and then nothing after that.

..she still didn't work ( while saying that she did ) april 2006---murder/june 2008.

Since the Motion is now moot, I was wondering if JB will convince GA that he needs to get on the stand and "confess" to abusing ICA in an effort to help ICA, even though he has been denying it through his attorney? He has already admitted that he would do anything. What's a little perjury in comparison to saving his "beautiful" daughter?
And, JB could drop his "bombshell" so everyone will finally understand..

..why would you be so sure of this?

..i tend to believe the 'wage report' that was released in discovery. i doubt that was fabricated.

..all it shows is that she did return, november '05 (after caylee was born) and december '05-- rec'd wages ( looks like part time -- and january-march 2006 ) and then nothing after that.

..she still didn't work ( while saying that she did ) april 2006---murder/june 2008.

from transcript from her former boss

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_M_Kozak073008.htm

MK: Then uh, (sighs), Let's see, as I recall she got pregnant and then uhm, I'm
assuming, I mean I've had ladies that were pregnant working with me before.
And I assumed that she got a doctor's note saying that uh, she couldn't handle
the, staying on her feet all day. So we had moved her into the Kodak office.
YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).
MK: And she was doing light duty work and filing and working with the personnel people on uh, applications and that sort of thing. And uh, (sighs), let's see. She went off, had the kid. I remember her coming in with the kid to the office. And then it's like she just disappeared. I mean just gone. And uh, I believe Kodak
just filed paperwork saying uh, that she was terminated for job abandonment.

MOO

Who ever is Caylee's daddy I believe Casey got pregnant to trap and marry the guy, but it didn't work. Then she used it to her advantage because I bet Mom and Dad were going to throw her out of the house, and she didn't want to spend her money on rent and food. She decided to keep the child to keep her in her comfort zone. Shortly afterward Caylee to Casey was her meal ticket until TL came along and mentioned he didn't want a baby girl because they were hard to raise.

from transcript from her former boss

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_M_Kozak073008.htm

MK: Then uh, (sighs), Let's see, as I recall she got pregnant and then uhm, I'm
assuming, I mean I've had ladies that were pregnant working with me before.
And I assumed that she got a doctor's note saying that uh, she couldn't handle
the, staying on her feet all day. So we had moved her into the Kodak office.
YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).
MK: And she was doing light duty work and filing and working with the personnel people on uh, applications and that sort of thing. And uh, (sighs), let's see. She went off, had the kid. I remember her coming in with the kid to the office. And then it's like she just disappeared. I mean just gone. And uh, I believe Kodak
just filed paperwork saying uh, that she was terminated for job abandonment.

..thanks for the transcript.

..i can see, based on MK's (vague) recollections, that it could appear that she didn't return to work.
..although, even he admits that "I'm bad on dates."

..i would think , personally, that it would be best to go by the actual factual wage reports sent in Discovery from the company, that show that she had earnings , through the 1st quarter of 2006 ?

..i'm fine to agree to disagree on this.

..thanks for the transcript.

..i can see, based on MK's (vague) recollections, that it could appear that she didn't return to work.
..although, even he admits that "I'm bad on dates."

..i would think , personally, that it would be best to go by the actual factual wage reports sent in Discovery from the company, that show that she had earnings , through the 1st quarter of 2006 ?

..i'm fine to agree to disagree on this.

me too. There is definitely conflicting evidence about this. I shouldn't have been so adamant. I remember her former boss stating that she never returned to work, but he might have been mistaken. I'll be more careful in the future.

MOO

Who ever is Caylee's daddy I believe Casey got pregnant to trap and marry the guy, but it didn't work. Then she used it to her advantage because I bet Mom and Dad were going to throw her out of the house, and she didn't want to spend her money on rent and food. She decided to keep the child to keep her in her comfort zone. Shortly afterward Caylee to Casey was her meal ticket until TL came along and mentioned he didn't want a baby girl because they were hard to raise.

BBM...LE should ask Kio Marie who she *thinks* is the bio father of Caylee.
It was Kio Marie that told of The Zone...The secret wooded area Casey & high school friends hung out at...Getting high and "fornicating"
IMO most likely the place Caylee was conceived.

By placing Caylee there, Casey is going back in time to before being a mother when life was simple & easy.

This is where Caylee was eventually disposed of...Seems like with the "evidence" found in the area, Casey may have spent some time there with Caylee.

Casey likes to talk in code. IMO she had stated a "code" to Roy Kronk's girlfriend (jail security guard) as to where the investigation should start looking. The sooner they find Caylee, the sooner Casey believes she will be out of jail. IMO...Roy Kronk believed in this coded message because he knew it came from Casey.

Another possible code from Casey: The day they found Caylee's remains and Casey was brought to the medical office to see this on TV....After she hyperventilates....She turns to one of the guards on her way out and says, "How about them Gators?!"

This area would have alligators.

In the last part of the Universal interview Casey was talking to Appy Wells. He asked who Caylee's paediatrician is. She said Dr. Silva. The only paeditrician in Orlando at this time is Dr. M Silva at the Paediatric Care Center on Lake Underhill Road across from Florida Hospital East Orlando. She readily said Dr. S when asked so there might be some truth to that. Duh, she readily has answers for everything.

Bottom of page 45, top of page 46. http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony071608_2.pdf

Thanks - this may be true, although IIRC, Dr. Silva has a big sign by the street entrance to the parking lot advertising her practice so ICA could have noted it. Probably true, though. I just have huge credibility factors with ICA:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back