Motion In Limine To Exclude Mental Health Experts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I look forward to Cindy's brothers testimony. I remember reading a statement by him about the family wedding they all attended when Casey was about 6 months pregnant. [ the June one you described.]

The way he tells it, he and his family were surprised to see Casey was so obviously pregnant. He got a chance to pull Cindy aside and asked her about it. Not only did she deny that Casey was pregnant, she even said to her brother that she KNOWS she wasn't because she knows she is still a virgin.

Talk about DENIAL !

Sorry to be a thread hog, just playing catch-up...Rick also said that if anything bad happened in the A house, they would hide it, but anything good, the whole world would have to hear about it.

You would have to believe, first and foremost, that CA did not know KC was pregnant. I do not believe CA did not know. She is a nurse and claiming her daughter was having female problems and then NOT following up with a doctor's visit. And at the June wedding CA and KC attended KC was clearly not hiding her pregnancy from anyone, just denying it which for the A's seems to be fun and games at the expense of others.

And, pleassssse tell me CA did not say that CA saw signs of KC continuing to have her cycle. I had two daughters and never remember noticing when they did or didn't unless they mentioned it. With a younger brother in the house they were pretty considerate about leaving any signs of anything about so I find CA noticing any type of activity suspect, unless she were actually looking for evidence that KC was indeed pregnant. But I think CA knew pretty early on. GA, not so much.

FYI: A's never used chlorine in their pool. They used a natural bio-cleaner. jmo

Thank you, thank you, thank you...this misunderstanding kills me. Also, IIRC, we had a chemist on the forum that pointed out that chlorine does not necessarily = chloroform.
Other rumor that's gotta go: There was pizza in the trunk. Even the defense is starting to acknowledge that's not true, wish the media would, too.

This picture was taken just prior to her arrest before they made the final decision. I would think they took it because they wanted information on when Caylee was last seen and a picture of KC, too, might jog someone's memory more so than just a picture of Caylee. After taking the picture I'm sure Yuri looked at it and said this is in no way a Mom who is concerned about finding her child.

The picture shows a happy, carefree, smiling KC who obviously was not concerned about being arrested and felt LE had bought her story hook, line and sinker. jmo

I believe that LE told Casey they wanted a picture of her for a "Missing" poster. So she obliged with her usual "I'm so pretty" pose - not a care in the world.

The DT is going to use anything and everything to prevent ICA from being judged a murderer by the jury. I would even dare to say "you ain't seen nothin' yet" when it comes to the DT and the Audacious Anthony liaison formed by CA-GA.

Caligram, your foresight is no doubt true. But what's really going to make this trial interesting is that the judge rules the courtroom, he will be sitting in command as to what is presented and how.

IMO, the jury will tire quickly of the tussle that will go on among ICA and company and the true state of the law and court proceedures. I won't miss this for the world because we are going to see the good, the bad, and the ugly of justice.
jmo

Or maybe Casey didn't like the sound of deviant sociopath.:floorlaugh: Well, I guess Jose will have to do a hasty re-write of that first minute of his opening statements. :waitasec:

The State could phone theirs in. :giggle:

27 days from Jury selection. :seeya: All the shrinks and mock juries in the world won't get this girl off. She was the last person with Caylee, 31 days on the razzle, dead body in her car, how many non-existant people are we up to?
And who could count the lies? :bricks:

krisskross, great post.

But here's how I hope the jury will count the lies: By adding up all the things Casey didn't lie about.

Yeah, but Casey was as big as a house at 7 months (we've all seen the pics from Uncle Rick's wedding), and not an overweight female who could hide it. If it truly were "female problems" or a tumor, Cindy still had a medical and parental responsibility to see to it that Casey got seen by a doctor!

Slightly OT, but I've actually never seen the pics from Uncle Rick's wedding. Were they part of a doc dump? I always wanted to see them. If someone could please point me in the right direction I'd be most appreciative!!

Although I've been following this saga here on WS since it first broke in the news, this is my first post since I never really thought I had anything to add to the fabulous comments already posted. (And I hope this hasn't already been offered up as a comment)

But one thing has always stood out everytime I read about ICA and CA's denial of the pregnancy. If it is true that someone or more than one person (don't remember who) said that ICA wanted to have an abortion but CA wouldn't allow it, then how can it be that CA didn't know about the pregnancy til it was 6 months along?

Wouldn't a suggestion of an abortion at 6 months be a moot point? CA would have had to know about the pregnancy long before that time to have prevented ICA from aborting it. No abortions allowed at the 6 month time frame that I know of.

Sorry to be a thread hog, just playing catch-up...Rick also said that if anything bad happened in the A house, they would hide it, but anything good, the whole world would have to hear about it.

Can you imagine the family undercurrent that weekend? You know how when your family gets together and you laugh about family things you can only laugh about with your cousins or siblings, for example (well at least that happens in my family)? They must have been laughing their butts off at Cindy's denial.

My family would have been all over that. My family would have talked to us the same way Rick spoke to Cindy in those emails. I get some satisfaction thinking that just like we know Cindy's truth is a joke, at least Rick knew that her denial then was a joke, too. It is good to have "normal" people in a family.

I still wonder if Cindy didn't believe it herself or was just lying? Either way, it is still insightful to me as it relates to how Cindy has handled this whole kidnap/murder.

Slightly OT, but I've actually never seen the pics from Uncle Rick's wedding. Were they part of a doc dump? I always wanted to see them. If someone could please point me in the right direction I'd be most appreciative!!

Some pix to be found at this thread, Mama-cita.

If you can find the doc dump with Rick's emails (pretty early on) I think there is at least one photo in there. No doubt she is pregnant, in my mind. HUGE baby bump. So obvious I literally laughed out loud at anyone thinking it was not a pregnancy. If you cannot find it, I will look later. I have to run off, now.

Although I've been following this saga here on WS since it first broke in the news, this is my first post since I never really thought I had anything to add to the fabulous comments already posted. (And I hope this hasn't already been offered up as a comment)

But one thing has always stood out everytime I read about ICA and CA's denial of the pregnancy. If it is true that someone or more than one person (don't remember who) said that ICA wanted to have an abortion but CA wouldn't allow it, then how can it be that CA didn't know about the pregnancy til it was 6 months along?

Wouldn't a suggestion of an abortion at 6 months be a moot point? CA would have had to know about the pregnancy long before that time to have prevented ICA from aborting it. No abortions allowed at the 6 month time frame that I know of.

What an excellent first post! Welcome to Websleuths and I sure hope you will post some more. :seeya:

:welcome:

What an excellent first post! Welcome to Websleuths and I sure hope you will post some more. :seeya:

:welcome:

Maybe CA was using the same thought process she used when ICA stole from her bank account and credit cards. Ignore it long enough and it will go away.

Welcome aboard!

oops- quoted Omachka
Welcome GSD4me

Maybe CA was using the same thought process she used when ICA stole from her bank account and credit cards. Ignore it long enough and it will go away.

Welcome aboard!

oops- quoted Omachka
Welcome GSD4me

And Rick's wedding was in June, so she was seven months pregnant when Cindy found out.

So "happy" was just used for happy's sake. LOL

Yes, and Baez's smart guy response was "just because someone is smiling doesn't mean they are happy"!

The Defense will have full opportunity at trial to introduce this photo to illustrate ICA's state of mind just before she was arrested. This individual in the picture could in no way be seen as a mother who is distraught that her child has been missing for 31 days.

And Rick's wedding was in June, so she was seven months pregnant when Cindy found out.

You know - I have always thought CA knew long before then - but there was obvious animosity between CA and her brother when she gave him a "mind your own business" smart aleck response. To me it seemed the ultimate in sarcasm.

I have also asked this question before - do we know for sure that ICA received no pre-natal care or have we simply assumed this because if CA's smart aleck comment to her brother?

http://on.wesh.com/gQX5qi

Motion to dismiss motion in limine...blah blah blah...just making it official that these guys are not going to testify in the guilt phase and only one may testify in the penalty phase.

You know - I have always thought CA knew long before then - but there was obvious animosity between CA and her brother when she gave him a "mind your own business" smart aleck response. To me it seemed the ultimate in sarcasm.

I have also asked this question before - do we know for sure that ICA received no pre-natal care or have we simply assumed this because if CA's smart aleck comment to her brother?

BBM
No I don't believe we know for sure.

I don't know why, but I do believe Cindy did not know until June/July 2005 that Casey was pregnant..
I also believe Casey did not go see an OBGYN and get pre-natal care until Cindy found out then she went to a doctor and confirmed the pregnancy.

Casey's was covering up her pregnancy with Lies of female issues or something.
She did not get an abortion and I don't know where she thought she'd give birth, but I have a feeling she would have given birth and then abandon the infant at a Hospital or EMS Station under Florida's Safe Haven Law.
:twocents:

BBM
No I don't believe we know for sure.

I don't know why, but I do believe Cindy did not know until June/July 2005 that Casey was pregnant..
I also believe Casey did not go see an OBGYN and get pre-natal care until Cindy found out then she went to a doctor and confirmed the pregnancy.

Casey's was covering up her pregnancy with Lies of female issues or something.
She did not get an abortion and I don't know where she thought she'd give birth, but I have a feeling she would have given birth and then abandon the infant at a Hospital or EMS Station under Florida's Safe Haven Law.
:twocents:
IIRC:waitasec:,somebody mentioned that Cindy had showed off a picture of a sonogram in one of her interviews in Caylee's room. Don't know when it was taken. Cindy, as an RN, should have insisted upon Casey's getting medical care, whether or not it was a pregnancy (which was obvious to anyone- man, child, mother or not). If it were truly some sort of bloating/"female problem" or a tumor, Casey still would have needed medical care.
I think Casey would have given birth in a bathroom and wouldn't even have abandoned Caylee at a safe haven. I believe she would've been the type to throw the newborn in a trash can or dumpster, sad to say as some teenage mothers will do...

IIRC:waitasec:,somebody mentioned that Cindy had showed off a picture of a sonogram in one of her interviews in Caylee's room. Don't know when it was taken. Cindy, as an RN, should have insisted upon Casey's getting medical care, whether or not it was a pregnancy (which was obvious to anyone- man, child, mother or not). If it were truly some sort of bloating/"female problem" or a tumor, Casey still would have needed medical care.
I think Casey would have given birth in a bathroom and wouldn't even have abandoned Caylee at a safe haven. I believe she would've been the type to throw the newborn in a trash can or dumpster, sad to say as some teenage mothers will do...

I keep asking this question over and over again - but no one ever answers me - so we know for sure that ICA did not receive any pre-natal care until the last month or so - do we know that for sure? I don't think the SA would be mentioning that even if she did because of medical privacy laws?

Just wanting to clarify what is urban legend and what is not this close to the trial. Thanks.

A few years ago, in my town, a newborn baby was found in a dumpster. Fortunately, he was rescued, alive. An only child, teen, daughter of 2 medical physicians, who hid her entire pregnancy, gave birth and threw the baby away.

I have always felt that ICA may have had this as her plan.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back