GUILTY MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student found dead, Harmontown, 20 Jul 2019 *ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the article:

“We have a plea negotiated that we’ve accepted whre the charge of capital murder is reduced to first degree murder, which calls for mandatory life sentence,” Farese said. “The state has worked very hard in this matter, and we’ve reached an agreement that the victim’s family found acceptable.”

From the article:

“We have a plea negotiated that we’ve accepted whre the charge of capital murder is reduced to first degree murder, which calls for mandatory life sentence,” Farese said. “The state has worked very hard in this matter, and we’ve reached an agreement that the victim’s family found acceptable.”

Wow! That's awesome. I didn't see that coming!

Unlike his victim, I guess with the reduced charge to first-degree murder, BT won't have to face a firing squad.

As horrible of a concession it must have been for the family, this offers a lot to be desired for the victim's family. Not knowing what the level of support BT was receiving, top lawyers in that area coupled with the financial means from his camp were a genuine concern of mine. Another Lindbergh girl whose life was cut short. I hope they can find some level in justice in this but it doesn't fill that void

Hallelujah! Someone obviously brought the point home to BT that Death Row in Mississippi is no picnic.

People in the South grow up hearing about the conditions and violence at Parchman Prison.
"Court documents detail how inmates resort to threats of setting fires to get medical help. ... Water inmates drink and use to wash their clothes that is brown and foul-smelling. Housing units without heat or air conditioning are covered in mold, dilapidated and filthy."

Hallelujah! Someone obviously brought the point home to BT that Death Row in Mississippi is no picnic.

People in the South grow up hearing about the conditions and violence at Parchman Prison.
"Court documents detail how inmates resort to threats of setting fires to get medical help. ... Water inmates drink and use to wash their clothes that is brown and foul-smelling. Housing units without heat or air conditioning are covered in mold, dilapidated and filthy."

It's a hell hole.

I'd love to know what's been going on behind the scenes in this case as I was so sure Farese, with all the Theesfeld money behind him would put up an insanity defense. All I can figure is that Daddy T wasn't willing to spend the family fortune on Brandon.

I'd love to know what's been going on behind the scenes in this case as I was so sure Farese, with all the Theesfeld money behind him would put up an insanity defense. All I can figure is that Daddy T wasn't willing to spend the family fortune on Brandon.

I too would like to know. This one caught me off guard. (Thrilled with it though)

However, LOTS of other possibilities.

All the money in the world doesn't mean a father's motive is to save said fortune. I've personally been close to a similar situation. It could be a parent saying screw him and I'll do my part to make sure he's not put to death and that's it. A way of cutting ties but still protecting in a sense.

I can think of multiple other scenarios. Concerns of the family fortune is down the list for me at least

I remember they were waiting on an exam for insanity. Wonder if they ever got it. If it came back that he was fit for trial, that would blow the insanity defense out of the water and perhaps bring about this plea deal.

"

From the article: "Ally Kostial, 21, was said to have been with Theesfeld at a fishing camp called Buford’s Ridge on the night she died."

It's obviously been a while, but I do not remember anything about "fishing camp" in this case. I'll have to look back.

Her body was discovered on the north side of Sardis Lake in a remote area known as Buford's Ridge that draws college students. On Monday, officials told WLBT-TV that Kostial was shot eight times.

"Sardis is a really popular spot for a lot of students to go during the day, on the water or just hang out around there," Ole Miss senior Kelly Randell, told WMC-TV.

The area is also a place where people reportedly go to ride ATVs in the lake bottom when the water level is low, but last weekend high water levels kept many people away.

Ole Miss student Ally Kostial was shot 8 times, arrest reportedly made in connection 7/23/2019

Could this be an attempt to keep (possible) confirmation of pregnancy hidden from the public? Both sides might have reasons for not anting that out there if true.

Yes, the parents may wish to let Allie have some modicum of privacy as far as a pregnancy and her relationship with Brandon are concerned.

How painful it would be to have all that she suffered become headline news. We probably haven't heard the half of it!

I hope the family shows up for every parole hearing though and that he stays in jail as long as possible. He won't but I wish he had to spend some hard time at Parchman!

According to law enforcement, research history on his computer showed internet searches for — among other things — silencers and suppressors, hollow point ammunition, tactical facemasks, and how Ted Bundy lured his victims to death.

They had plenty of digital evidence to put him away. That explains the plea. He also left a 2 page letter to his parents telling them that he has always been violent. This case just makes me physically ill. This came to a fever pitch over a suspected pregnancy. She wasn't even pregnant after all.

Questions answered, new ones arise as Brandon Theesfeld pleads guilty - Darkhorse Press

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back