GUILTY MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student found dead, Harmontown, 20 Jul 2019 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he's got a bit of a head start, to do what he did to that bright, innocent and trusting young woman.

Is it truly that bad there? Is there no hope of redemption for any inmate? (Not that I think BT would or could, but I would hope it might be possible for some...)

Yes. It is worse than you can ever imagine. It will be especially bad for him.

Redemption. I believe in it strongly. There are those who will try to reach him and help him. He appears to be psychopath and I won't venture off into that. I have just deleted two paragraphs because I went down a rabbit hole.:oops:

BT sought the most lethal ammo to inflict the most damage on Ally when he aimed and pulled the trigger.

Ole Miss student sentenced to life after admitting murder of his classmate | Daily Mail Online

Close friends of Kostial told DailyMailTV the co-ed from Kirkwood, Missouri, believed she was pregnant with Theesfeld's child and had told him the news shortly before she was murdered.

Records of Theesfeld's internet history revealed that he had researched abortion pills and services that time.

On July 16, 2019, 'Theesfeld typed in searches for silencers and suppressors, hollow point ammunition, tactical facemasks, and how Ted Bundy lured his victims to death,' reported the DarkHorse Press from the court in Lafayette.

Two days later on July 18, he texted his on-off girlfriend to meet and asked her if she was home alone.

They said Theesfeld drove to Kostial's house on July 20, 2019, and shot her eight times, with ballistics from the gun matching a 40 caliber Glock he owned.

BT sought the most lethal ammo to inflict the most damage on Ally when he aimed and pulled the trigger.

Ole Miss student sentenced to life after admitting murder of his classmate | Daily Mail Online

Close friends of Kostial told DailyMailTV the co-ed from Kirkwood, Missouri, believed she was pregnant with Theesfeld's child and had told him the news shortly before she was murdered.

Records of Theesfeld's internet history revealed that he had researched abortion pills and services that time.

On July 16, 2019, 'Theesfeld typed in searches for silencers and suppressors, hollow point ammunition, tactical facemasks, and how Ted Bundy lured his victims to death,' reported the DarkHorse Press from the court in Lafayette.

Two days later on July 18, he texted his on-off girlfriend to meet and asked her if she was home alone.

They said Theesfeld drove to Kostial's house on July 20, 2019, and shot her eight times, with ballistics from the gun matching a 40 caliber Glock he owned.
BBM

Well, its actually worse than the article states since he drove to her house, picked her up and took her to the lake to kill her. It breaks my heart to think that he probably lied to her and led her to believe that he was going to do the right thing by her.

Looks like Ally’s story will be featured on CBS 48 Hours, next Saturday I think, March 5. I don’t have a link but saw the quick preview at the end of last night’s episode. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I sort of hate that the pain of Ally’s last moments and the ongoing suffering of her family will be laid bare for the world to view as infotainment. .

Looks like Ally’s story will be featured on CBS 48 Hours, next Saturday I think, March 5. I don’t have a link but saw the quick preview at the end of last night’s episode. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I sort of hate that the pain of Ally’s last moments and the ongoing suffering of her family will be laid bare for the world to view as infotainment. .
I suppose it depends on who 48Hours features and/or interviews and the narrative they take on this episode. Not sure if the episode is specifically about Ally or maybe the focus on that she was one of 5 women murdered in MS in 24 hours. (Just watched Dateline re. Morphew case where the episode was very heavy on the accused's family professing his innocence).

Since BT's deal provides that he's eligible for parole at age 65, I wouldn't be surprised if the defense hopes to generate some positive PR for their client, and also won't be surprised if they plan to seek an earlier release claiming his mental health in jeopardy, etc. I think the defense motions will only be limited to when the money runs out. JMO

Several here have posted about the conditions of Parchman Prison and this 2020 report from PBS re. the condition of the facility is horrific!

Mississippi inmate deaths expose a corrections system in crisis
• Jan 10, 2020 • In a single week, five people incarcerated in Mississippi jails have died at the hands of other inmates. The deaths have highlighted a system in dire condition, suffering from staffing problems and deteriorating facilities. Jerry Mitchell, founder of the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting, joins William Brangham to discuss funding challenges, lack of oversight and inmate overcrowding.

Several here have posted about the conditions of Parchman Prison and this 2020 report from PBS re. the condition of the facility is horrific!

Mississippi inmate deaths expose a corrections system in crisis
• Jan 10, 2020 • In a single week, five people incarcerated in Mississippi jails have died at the hands of other inmates. The deaths have highlighted a system in dire condition, suffering from staffing problems and deteriorating facilities. Jerry Mitchell, founder of the Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting, joins William Brangham to discuss funding challenges, lack of oversight and inmate overcrowding.

Good

@Seattle1 Now you see what I meant. The word "Parchman" was a mighty deterrent to my generation to stay on the straight and narrow. If your mama or your daddy described someone as "going to end up in Parchman one day" you knew to steer clear.

@Seattle1 Now you see what I meant. The word "Parchman" was a mighty deterrent to my generation to stay on the straight and narrow. If your mama or your daddy described someone as "going to end up in Parchman one day" you knew to steer clear.

I'm following the trial of five-year-old Logan from Wales--allegedly murdered by his mom, her boyfriend, and a teen in the home. Little Logan was so badly abused I was wishing the trio could be exported to Parchman upon conviction!

Five-year-old boy 'denied food and sworn at', murder trial told

I'm following the trial of five-year-old Logan from Wales--allegedly murdered by his mom, her boyfriend, and a teen in the home. Little Logan was so badly abused I was wishing the trio could be exported to Parchman upon conviction!

Five-year-old boy 'denied food and sworn at', murder trial told

I know what you mean. A guy in our hometown brutally murdered our German shepherd as he was trying to rob us. He didn't get much of value except our dog's life but he got away with it. A couple of years later on he robbed someone at gun point and ended up in Parchman. I remember my mother never batted an eye and said he would finally get what he deserves. That dog was her best friend.

Ally Kostial murder: Inside her college life and evidence in the case

3/5/22

[..]

Prosecutors say Ally Kostial was shot at least nine times. According to the grand jury report, there were 11 shell casings at the crime scene. Defense attorney Anthony Farese says one of the shots Brandon fired was toward the lake.

[..]

Evidence presented to a grand jury included a letter Brandon Theesfeld wrote on the weekend of Ally Kostial's murder. It was discovered in his apartment. In the letter Brandon wrote, "I've always had terrible thoughts. Those thoughts have been fueled by cocaine and alcohol." He continues, "I think this is the end for me. I'm either going to prison or going to die."

[..]

Brandon Theesfeld's mother, Kery Clay, asked their attorney Tony Farese to share these words with "48 Hours":

"When I heard Brandon was being spoken to by the police, I still had no single thought it could be him … now, after two years and knowing more of the details of their relationship I am heartbroken for every person this impacts and crushed that our son did not share with us any of the turmoil he was trying to manage … I encourage every parent to regularly sit down with their children, teenagers, young adults, and discuss with them that there will never be anything too big, too complicated, too out of control that they cannot tell you about. We will always pray for the family and friends of Ally Kostial."

[..]

I know what you mean. A guy in our hometown brutally murdered our German shepherd as he was trying to rob us. He didn't get much of value except our dog's life but he got away with it. A couple of years later on he robbed someone at gun point and ended up in Parchman. I remember my mother never batted an eye and said he would finally get what he deserves. That dog was her best friend.
Anyone that would harm a German Shepherd deserves the worst!

I finally had a chance to watch 48 Hours today and I have mixed feelings about the show. I was puzzled by AK's alleged "inconclusive" pregnancy test results between April and July when it's long been said you can't be a little bit pregnant.

Understandably, much has changed since home pregnancy tests were introduced. One can test too early, human error, or manufacturer defect but it's a fact that there is a big contrast when a blood test is done-- since it can measure the actual amount of hCG levels and determine the result based on the specific reading.

While it's my understanding that AK only took home pregnancy tests and not a blood test, we know by medical certainty that AK was NOT pregnant at the time of death according to the autopsy.

IMO, after four months (April - July), I think if AK truly believed she was pregnant, I believe she would have gone to the University Clinic, Planned Parenthood, etc., for a blood test to confirm one way or another.

My heart breaks for this young woman that obviously was involved with a narco-path, your typical crazy-maker that too many of us encounter at that age when we don't yet have sufficient life experience to guard against them.

I say the following based on how not even her closest sorority sisters had ever met BT before (which I believe was 100% due to BT and not AK): In reality, it seems to me that AK and BT were nothing more than friends with benefits, and perhaps after three years, AK had hoped the relationship would have become more.

It appeared from the episode that BT likely began blocking her contacts and perhaps had stopped calling her as early as April. Whether this was before any hint at pregnancy or after is unknown.... I'm inclined to believe that AK was probably in the "discard" role after first having been love-bombed, devalued, hoovering,...

Lastly, I think if there was medical evidence that AK had recently miscarried, I believe either the prosecution or the defense would have disclosed this information for their own reasons.

Again, I make this comment after AK's mom acknowledged she was kept in the dark about BT, and her daughter did not even hint at the possibility of pregnancy, and mom wants to believe that AK had been pregnant and BT the father.

I'll always be sad at the loss of AK's life-- and especially for her shattered family and friends. :( MOO

Love Bombing – The Narcissistic Abuse Cycle - The Better You Institute, LLC Therapy and Counseling

Last edited:
I finally had a chance to watch 48 Hours today and I have mixed feelings about the show. I was puzzled by AK's alleged "inconclusive" pregnancy test results between April and July when it's long been said you can't be a little bit pregnant.

Understandably, much has changed since home pregnancy tests were introduced. One can test too early, human error, or manufacturer defect but it's a fact that there is a big contrast when a blood test is done-- since it can measure the actual amount of hCG levels and determine the result based on the specific reading.

While it's my understanding that AK only took home pregnancy tests and not a blood test, we know by medical certainty that AK was NOT pregnant at the time of death according to the autopsy.

IMO, after four months (April - July), I think if AK truly believed she was pregnant, I believe she would have gone to the University Clinic, Planned Parenthood, etc., for a blood test to confirm one way or another.

My heart breaks for this young woman that obviously was involved with a narco-path, your typical crazy-maker that too many of us encounter at that age when we don't yet have sufficient life experience to guard against them.

I say the following based on how not even her closest sorority sisters had ever met BT before (which I believe was 100% due to BT and not AK): In reality, it seems to me that AK and BT were nothing more than friends with benefits, and perhaps after three years, AK had hoped the relationship would have become more.

It appeared from the episode that BT likely began blocking her contacts and perhaps had stopped calling her as early as April. Whether this was before any hint at pregnancy or after is unknown.... I'm inclined to believe that AK was probably in the "discard" role after first having been love-bombed, devalued, hoovering,...

Lastly, I think if there was medical evidence that AK had recently miscarried, I believe either the prosecution or the defense would have disclosed this information for their own reasons.

Again, I make this comment after AK's mom acknowledged she was kept in the dark about BT, and her daughter did not even hint at the possibility of pregnancy, and mom wants to believe that AK had been pregnant and BT the father.

I'll always be sad at the loss of AK's life-- and especially for her shattered family and friends. :( MOO

Love Bombing – The Narcissistic Abuse Cycle - The Better You Institute, LLC Therapy and Counseling

You have SO succeeded in echoing what is bouncing around in my heart and brain about this case at this time. I have daughters just a couple of years older than AK who attended university not far from Oxford and I have so many feelings and observations, but feel its best not to type it out here. I have deleted several lines already and just decided not to type anything more about that. I can't word it properly enough.

My heart breaks for her mother.

You have SO succeeded in echoing what is bouncing around in my heart and brain about this case at this time. I have daughters just a couple of years older than AK who attended university not far from Oxford and I have so many feelings and observations, but feel its best not to type it out here. I have deleted several lines already and just decided not to type anything more about that. I can't word it properly enough.

My heart breaks for her mother.
I also feel badly for his mother, who seems like a nice person. I can't imagine my kid doing such a thing, especially if he claims it was to keep me from being disappointed in him (not sure I believe BT on that, though).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back