MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted:
JUST IN: paperwork charging Brandon Theesfeld with murder of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial 7/23. Bond not set yet. @WMCActionNews5

Attachments

• C9FFAD76-FDD0-42CD-B775-1F0F038B6D01.jpeg
    C9FFAD76-FDD0-42CD-B775-1F0F038B6D01.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 74F8134D-93DA-42D7-BA4F-5553E9425E02.jpeg
    74F8134D-93DA-42D7-BA4F-5553E9425E02.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 303
She look so like she’s looking for her uber. As someone else pointed out the sidewalks there are uneven and lopsided. She could also be in elevated shoes that’s making her off balance.

I took it as he led her on and played her hot and cold. Ole Miss sets you up to make you think as a female you have to be engaged before graduation/shortly after. Married shortly after that. It can cause you to pine after and stay involved with guys who aren’t good for you. On the flip side, Ole Miss is a guys version of heaven with the high number of attractive females, so they tend to want to play the field more and not settle down until later in college if at all in college. It’s very bizarre. Of course once you graduate and move away from oxford you realize there’s nothing wrong with you for being single at 22 lol!

Ole Miss is notoriously high on the list of universities where Greek life rules.

Sororities have long-held traditions of honoring girls who get engagement rings during their Senior years.

It's easy to see how a young woman would get caught up in anticipating that ceremony as much or more than getting an education.

Add that many of these girls are legacies repeating the lives of their mothers and grandmothers!

So do I. I replayed that video in my sleep. I'm from Texas DFW area, and am familiar with all these places. Except, because Country Day School is so new (1963), I've never heard of it.
I live now in the small town where BT'S father is a well respected doctor and I hate to see the criticism of family, any family, until all the facts are in. At some point we must accept responsibility for our own sh_t.
I also feel for Ally's parents who are having to endure the pregnancy speculation on top of the loss of their daughter. You think it can't get worse, but then it does.
BTW, I appreciate your posts. You do keep the details in and speculation out...thanks for that.:)

You might want to research the well-respected doctor and learn more about him. Not sleuthing, not putting a link. Just look.

Last edited:
Therese Apel‏Verified account @TRex21
In case you missed it, Brandon Theesfeld plans to plead not guilty in the death of Ally Kostial. I just spoke with a friend of Theesfeld's. She told me he definitely knows Buford's Ridge because a group of their friends would take their 4-wheelers and trucks out to ride there.

9:29 AM - 25 Jul 2019 pst

I was also told that when Theesfeld would hunt for a girl to take home, he referred to it as "finding the flavor of the week."

9:40 AM - 25 Jul 2019
Infuriating! Where he's going the flavor of the week will be generic canned tuna from the prison commissary!

I have #exclusive photos and video of Brandon Theesfeld that we’ll show you on @WLBT and @Fox40News tonight. Here you see him with a hitler mustache and “69” drawn on his head.

Therese Apel Retweeted Therese Apel

FYI, that's Tikashi 69 he modeled it after -- a rapper who is in prison for racketeering and was also charged with raping a young teen girl.

EAVglhNWkAA-_3z.jpg

EAVglhOXUAUdtwB.jpg

9:55 AM - 25 Jul 2019 from Jackson, MS pst
Sticker shows he has a date with a different sorority girl.

The underage drinking and having fake ID and forced to leave school due to "academic" reasons doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother others. I mean, there are plenty of successful people who did lots of nefarious things in their youth who didn't murder people. I could name lots of them. (I myself did a lot of stupid things as a teenager, and I turned out to be quite blessed/successful with the help of God.)

The thing that bothers me the most is this kid liked to brag to everyone how his father was rich, and he could do anything that he wanted to do and get away with it. I have read about other kids who have turned out just like this (murdering others and even murdering their parents and siblings) who had the same personality flaws as this kid.

This kid was a product of divorce. His mother and father may have mightily fought over money and assets with money being a constant source of friction The mother could have constantly badmouthed the father because of it. I don't know. However, this could have caused this boy to be insecure and think that money equated to power and being liked.

In any case, this boy was very flawed, to the point of not knowing how to deal with much in life. His mother or father should have delved deeper into why he was doing the things that he was doing. He should have been in counseling after the underage drinking arrests and the school situation, if he wasn't. BTW - Maybe, the academic problem was that he was caught cheating on an exam??

To have to resort to murder to deal with a problem is the ultimate dysfunction. I mean, why on earth wouldn't you feel like you could go to your mother or father and tell them that you had a problem--even if it were an unplanned pregnancy? Wouldn't that be better than an unplanned murder?

Just my two cents' worth...
If I go to Vegas tomorrow, I’m betting all my money BT’s murderous tendencies have nothing to do with his parent’s divorce. Just say’n. MO

Not a good advertisement for old Miss either. Sad and disgusting...

Not remotely condoning the behavior or making an excuse, but this was a very common thing to see to done to passed out folks even when I was an undergrad (at a very liberal northern school) 30 years ago. Thankfully no social media back in the stone ages, but Sharpie on someone's face only indicates to me that they were passed out (or a sound sleeper) and had some jerks for friends or had jerks living in their dorm/apartment/house.

Not sure if this has been posted:
JUST IN: paperwork charging Brandon Theesfeld with murder of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial 7/23. Bond not set yet. @WMCActionNews5

Brilliant -- thanks for post!

Arrest warrant signed 7/22 and BT arrested 7/23.

(AK body located 7/20/19 at 10:23 am by officer on routine patrol).

Thank you LE!

MOD NOTE:

WHILE IT WAS WITHIN TOS FOR A POSTER TO SAY THERE WERE INTERESTING COMMENTS ON A CERTAIN NEWS STATION’S FACEBOOK PAGE, IT IS A VIOLATION OF TOS TO DISCUSS THOSE COMMENTS HERE IN THE THREAD. THERE IS NO VERIFICATION OF THESE COMMENTS SO THEY CANNOT BE BROUGHT HERE IN ANY WAY. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND AS POSTS ARE BEING REMOVED FOR THAT VIOLATION, AND TIMEOUTS MAY BE ISSUED.

CocoChanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member