MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - Ally’s brother graduated from Lindbergh High School in Missouri on May 28, so she probably went home then for a few days. She would have had a good chance to talk with her family and friends about any problems or issues she was dealing with.
I hope she did! That testimony could be really important. She might have wanted to keep the focus on her brother’s celebration. Hopefully there were quiet opportunities to have those intimate conversations.

I don’t see how he can claim BT seemed normal when he himself admits “I wouldn’t say we were best friends, but I knew who the guy was”. If this is the closest friend/nicest thing they can get anyone to say about BT the defense might be in for a harder job than they thought.

It seems all of BT’s acquaintances were “not a friend of his, but some of my friends knew him.”

I don’t see how he can claim BT seemed normal when he himself admits “I wouldn’t say we were best friends, but I knew who the guy was”. If this is the closest friend/nicest thing they can get anyone to say about BT the defense might be in for a harder job than they thought.

Since this friend and BT had not talked in two years since meeting in 2016 at Ole Miss, I'd say they were acquainted, not mates!

And still more evidence of BT being dismissed from a program.

I believe BT is a classic "insult collector," and all the wrongs he's been collecting his entire life came out in this vicious attack against AK, a lovely women:

Wright and Theesfeld went through fraternity recruitment together during the fall of 2016. The two did not end up in the same fraternity – Wright joined Sigma Pi and Theesfeld joined another organization before being released.

Since this friend and BT had not talked in two years since meeting in 2016 at Ole Miss, I'd say they were acquainted, not mates!

And still more evidence of BT being dismissed from a program.

I believe BT is a classic "insult collector," and all the wrongs he's been collecting his entire life came out in this vicious attack against AK, a lovely women:

Wright and Theesfeld went through fraternity recruitment together during the fall of 2016. The two did not end up in the same fraternity – Wright joined Sigma Pi and Theesfeld joined another organization before being released.

I understand the rumor swirling about why she might have been shot in the torso and abdomen. But I’m having a hard time reconciling that with what her friend said a couple days ago about this guy harassing AK and making her life miserable, so badly she would cry. My impression from that was AK didn’t like the guy but he wouldn’t leave her alone. So, a pregnancy, I’m not so sure. I’ll wait till that’s confirmed before I go down that street.

It could be but I actually interpreted that completely opposite. I took it to mean they dated or whatever it was and he just put her through it so to speak, probably cheating, other girls, disrespectful, mean, and everything in between and probably gaslighted her that all his actions were her fault too. That’s torment to an inexperienced in relationships young girl. My blood boils thinking about it.

Why was “he released” from his fraternity????

I have read from a source that I can't recall that he never actually pledged.

The news article quoted did not provide details why BT released. However, report did confirm that BT was not a fraternity member at Ole Miss.

As for membership, the period known as "pledge" is opportunity to determine if you and organization are a good fit for each other.

Two things possible: BT requested to be released as pledge, or he violated code of conduct governing the organization, and was not extended invite to membership.

I assume it was the later.

MOO

Last edited:
From that artcle:
Another friend, who spoke with the Daily Beast anonymously, said Kostial had previously described the suspect to her as "crazy aggressive.

"I don’t know how many times she called me about him. About how he was treating her and about how he acted when they were together," the friend told the outlet. "We all told her to end it with him, but she always said she saw the good in him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1