MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From that artcle:
Another friend, who spoke with the Daily Beast anonymously, said Kostial had previously described the suspect to her as "crazy aggressive.

"I don’t know how many times she called me about him. About how he was treating her and about how he acted when they were together," the friend told the outlet. "We all told her to end it with him, but she always said she saw the good in him."
What’s so strange if she was so into him why only 2 photos of him since 2016 on her VSCO? She has tons of photos and only two of him together with her which I think is very telling. IMHO

I wonder if there were more and she recently deleted them? Maybe she broke up and wanted nothing to do with him anymore and removed them. She liked to post photos its just so strange 3 years of off and on dating but only 2 photos.

What’s so strange if she was so into him why only 2 photos of him since 2016 on her VSCO? She has tons of photos and only two of him together with her which I think is very telling. IMHO

I wonder if there were more and she recently deleted them? Maybe she broke up and wanted nothing to do with him anymore and removed them. She liked to post photos its just so strange 3 years of off and on dating but only 2 photos.
Yeah, I'd guess she had more but deleted them sometime when they were mad, but who knows for sure.

Or he was seemingly into her enough to woo her early on and allow a picture or two but then part of the push/pull and torment was never committing enough to actually seem like they were together as something like taking a picture together would imply. Or could have deleted as mentioned especially since relationship so volatile

He probably didn’t want any pictures, a guy playing the field at ole miss can sometimes be wary of photos with a single female. Other girls will wonder if they are dating. Or if you are talking to a girl and they see the photo they will be all “whose that girl??” Blah blah. I know that sounds utterly ridiculous but that’s what happens there. Especially with the hormones, the alcohol, and the girls desire down there to lock down a man for early marriage lol. Also possibly pictures did exist and like many have stated they got deleted in a moment of anger/sadness. Doesn’t surprise me they have freshmen year photos. Your all excited, making friends, wanting to capture it all for your friends at less exciting colleges. I have pictures with people from freshmen year that I hung out with and remained friends with my entire four years but we just never got another picture.

As far as fraternities goes, I imagine one of two things happened:
BT was charismatic enough to secure an invite to go thru pledgeship. During pledgeship frat realized what a total weirdo/risk BT was and “released” him.
OR
BT is too much of a narcissistic to be told what to do. Pledgeship requires a certain level of order taking and humility that not every young man has. Therefore he left on his own.

JMO

Each article released about this guy is worse than the last.

‘It could have been me’: Woman talks about dates with Brandon Theesfeld
Geez, you're right, just worse and worse. From that article:

"She would set goals in her mind and she would make those goals and go beyond that,” said Maddy Norris, a friend of Kostial’s in St. Louis, her hometown. “She kept telling us, like, I want to go to Ole Miss and she accomplished that goal and she went to Ole Miss and did everything that she ever wanted to do there.”

But while she was at Ole Miss, she met Brandon Theesfeld. The two dated off and on for a few years, friends said, and Kostial saw the good in him and thought she could save him.

Theesfeld, known as a lady’s man to say the least, allegedly tried to bed as many women as he could. And friends said he would speak derogatorily about women regularly. A retweet on his Twitter account shows a woman sitting on a bench, and a sniper rifle in a separate pane and says, “She’ll never see it coming.”

"She would set goals in her mind and she would make those goals and go beyond that,” said Maddy Norris, a friend of Kostial’s in St. Louis, her hometown. “She kept telling us, like, I want to go to Ole Miss and she accomplished that goal and she went to Ole Miss and did everything that she ever wanted to do there.”

But while she was at Ole Miss, she met Brandon Theesfeld. The two dated off and on for a few years, friends said, and Kostial saw the good in him and thought she could save him.

Theesfeld, known as a lady’s man to say the least, allegedly tried to bed as many women as he could. And friends said he would speak derogatorily about women regularly. A retweet on his Twitter account shows a woman sitting on a bench, and a sniper rifle in a separate pane and says, “She’ll never see it coming.”
He is like straight out of Animal House

After reading more and more comments from friends, I feel like we are getting a better understanding of the dynamics of their relationship. It makes me so sad. I wish I could yell to her in that video, "Call your mom and dad, go back home, go now, tonight!" If only.

It could be but I actually interpreted that completely opposite. I took it to mean they dated or whatever it was and he just put her through it so to speak, probably cheating, other girls, disrespectful, mean, and everything in between and probably gaslighted her that all his actions were her fault too. That’s torment to an inexperienced in relationships young girl. My blood boils thinking about it.

Yes, I too was confused by the "harassing her", because my key definition of "harassing" would be "providing unwanted attention", and not just "general poor treatment". The more information we get, the more I think it's possible the friend's own point of view/lexicon crept into the reporting instead, that whole "well, *I* would find that sort of treatment harassing".

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
It’s certainly strange and unique. I mainly explain it in depth so much to sort of explain why a smart, talented girl like Ally would get hung up on what seems to be an emotionally abusive monster.
If only she could’ve made it one more year. She could’ve taken that marketing degree, and all her leadership skills she acquired, and land an awesome job, in a different town and looked back and thought “what was I thinking, that guy was a total loser”. Breaks my heart

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s certainly strange and unique. I mainly explain it in depth so much to sort of explain why a smart, talented girl like Ally would get hung up on what seems to be an emotionally abusive monster.
If only she could’ve made it one more year. She could’ve taken that marketing degree, and all her leadership skills she acquired, and land an awesome job, in a different town and looked back and thought “what was I thinking, that guy was a total loser”. Breaks my heart
The women really are set up to be miserable, imo.

Yes, heart breaking.

jmo

After reading more and more comments from friends, I feel like we are getting a better understanding of the dynamics of their relationship. It makes me so sad. I wish I could yell to her in that video, "Call your mom and dad, go back home, go now, tonight!" If only.
Definitely BT is abusive started as mental abuse by manipulation and control then finally escalated to the worst physical abuse murder.

Painful to read -- we all know somebody like Ally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1