MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so sad right after Kenzie, I am thinking triangle, due to her not going into the bar, possibly significant other was there at the bar. Went home for awhile and then met up with someone else. I think the sight where the body was dumped was far far away from any cameras. Sounds like a popular spot if you want seclusion.

My daughter is an Alpha Phi at Ole Miss and Ally was in her ,rush, class
They pledged the sorority together and were in the same small group
They didn’t end up becoming friends but they were ‘sisters’
I have photos of them together
I can’t imagine the heartbreak her parents feel
God rest her soul and give her parents comfort and answers
This is my worst nightmare
Every parents worst nightmare
School starts in 3 weeks
I pray they get this sick b@@@@@@ and hang him

My daughter is an Alpha Phi at Ole Miss and Ally was in her ,rush, class
They pledged the sorority together and were in the same small group
They didn’t end up becoming friends but they were ‘sisters’
I have photos of them together
I can’t imagine the heartbreak her parents feel
God rest her soul and give her parents comfort and answers
This is my worst nightmare
Every parents worst nightmare
School starts in 3 weeks
I pray they get this sick b@@@@@@ and hang him
So sorry for this loss to your daughter and the other girls - I'm sure they will be sad when school begins. Has the campus issued any warnings to the parents about this ? other than what is in the media?

Welcome to WS - sorry it is under these tragic circumstances.

Hello WSers! I am from St. Louis, female, also went to Ole Miss. Did the sorority thing too. Graduated a few years ago, but maybe I can help answer any questions you guys might have about the area/culture/etc.

I assumed it meant that the roommates heard her come home around midnight but did not hear her leave. The bar camera is evidence that for at least part of the evening she had been in the Square in Oxford where there are quite a few bars. Doesn't say whether she was alone or with anyone outside the bar.

That makes sense if it is the case, which it could be.

So sorry for this loss to your daughter and the other girls - I'm sure they will be sad when school begins. Has the campus issued any warnings to the parents about this ? other than what is in the media?

Welcome to WS - sorry it is under these tragic circumstances.

Maybe the roomies never saw her, but were in bed, and could hear her return home. They fell asleep and never heard her leaving? But she may have left something there that showed she did return at one point? Maybe changed clothes?

Very well could be. If it is any of those things, it is just someone's word for it then rather than any actual phone, video evidence, etc.

Have been following since the news broke.
Super familiar with Sardis Lake and, as reported, it is not a spot an Ole Miss student from out of state would frequent.
I'm so very sorry for her family.
It was on the local Memphis news this morning that she was shot. 8 times. This seems personal to me.
Will continue to follow :(
Chi

It is definitely a brazen act to leave her on the side of the road.
It is brazen, I agree. But she was shot 8 times, so perhaps the person realized he needed to get out of there fast so took off quickly rather than spending time hiding the body after gun shot sounds??

"A University of Mississippi sorority sister who was found dead on a routine police patrolwas shot eight times, according to authorities who revealed new, disturbing details about her death." https://nypost.com/2019/07/23/ole-miss-student-ally-kostial-shot-eight-times-in-apparent-homicide/

jmo

Have been following since the news broke.
Super familiar with Sardis Lake and, as reported, it is not a spot an Ole Miss student from out of state would frequent.
I'm so very sorry for her family.
It was on the local Memphis news this morning that she was shot. More than once. This seems personal to me.
Will continue to follow :(
Chi
Great info. Who does frequent the area?

jmo

I agree with others that she may have seen someone in the bar she did not want to encounter.

I also agree with the above that she may well have been looking for someone, whether someone specific or just checking inside to see if anyone she knew was at that bar, sometimes you decide if you want to stop in or not based on that, sometimes you just pop your head in to see if it is busy or looks like fun or not...

Eight gunshots is a lot, I wonder what kind of location she was shot at that no one heard them or reported them. It sounds like her body was "dumped" at the location.

It also sounds like she was at home and headed back out so something or someone drew her back out, unless she just popped in at home to grab something.

If she went back out to meet someone, one would almost assume someone contacted her. In that case, I rule out the gang member thought unless she was friends with one.

As usual, we have so little information. Was she walking? Was she alone? Had she been out with friends and ended up separated? Did she simply forget her ID, go back home for it and head back out?

Just thoughts/jmo.

Another beautiful young woman taken from us. Eight times definitely says overkill, which is known to happen when emotion is involved.

Was she reported missing?

Great info. Who does frequent the area?

jmo
A lot of people who enjoy fishing.
Back when we had a boat we'd go there.
It's a party spot, especially in warm weather.
The water is high now due to heavy rains.
The local news and comments on msm from her father say that she would have no reason to be near Sardis Lake.
It probably had to be someone local IMO.
I also can't see AK being involved in anything shady at all.
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member