MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly not what I expected. I was thinking this was going to be like Hannah Graham's case when someone abducted her while she was walking alone late at night, outside a bar etc. Didn't think the perp would be a fellow student and someone known to her (I'm assuming they knew each other....relationship not confirmed, I don't think).

Why murder her? Why shoot her eight times???

jmo

Edited to add a tiny bit of info about Hannah Graham in case others aren't familiar.

Honestly not what I expected. I was thinking this was going to be like Hannah Graham's case. Didn't think the perp would be a fellow student and someone known to her (I'm assuming they knew each other....relationship not confirmed, I don't think).

Why murder her? Why shoot her eight times???

jmo

Maybe it was a semi-automatic and the evil punk wanted to make sure she wasn't going to get up off the ground.

Haven't listened yet

On Tuesday’s Oxford Exxon Podcast, WLBT’s Therese Apel joins us to discuss the investigation into the murder of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial. We also discuss the latest developments in the case, the state of local journalism today and her thoughts on why local law enforcement has been so close-lipped.

RebelGrove - Oxford Exxon Podcast: The latest in the murder of Ally Kostial

Definitely not Ally in Brandon's FB profile photo :(
Maybe it was a semi-automatic and the evil punk wanted to make sure she wasn't going to get up off the ground.
If you enlarge his twitter profile photo he’s an odd looking guy. At first I thought it was a photo of a girl with sunglasses.

Does anyone have better photos of him?

If you enlarge his twitter profile photo he’s an odd looking guy. At first I thought it was a photo of a girl with sunglasses.

You can look at other social. Better pics out there.

From his Facebook, he is a rich kid from Fort Worth, Texas. Went to Fort Worth Country Day School. <modsnip - sleuthing family is a TOS violation>

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't want to look at him. His twitter feed is ugly, imo. Hard for me to understand a college-educated guy was into that stupid humor and I have a hunch AK wasn't either.

jmo

From his Facebook, he is a rich kid from Fort Worth, Texas. Went to Fort Worth Country Day School. Dad. <modsnip>

<modsnip - do not sleuth family>

Could be an ex-, maybe a rejected stalker. So sad for this young woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he was in the military or similar from a pic on his Twitter? Is that him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth