Found Deceased MS - Brittany Crenshaw, 19, McLaurin, 16 Aug 2012 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Uh, I think from some of the comments....most people that know him don't believe this. They think the LE wants a quick close.

Have just been catching up and then POW an arrest.......they had only been together a couple of months. She was only 19 with a nearly 2 year old girl. I wish they would start doing some form of education in schools that their is more to life than having a male in your life and to strive for yourself. This girl was a beautiful looking girl and you just keep seeing it on here...jumping from man to man for that security......when really it is alot less secure for them and most definitely their children. Stop and think girls.

Doesn't there have to be some sort of evidence to be able to charge him with homicide? Ie, a body, massive amount of blood?

Doesn't there have to be some sort of evidence to be able to charge him with homicide? Ie, a body, massive amount of blood?
Just my 2 cents before I go to bed. I believe LE has evidence, we just don't know it yet.

Things just didn't add up and I'm not surprised the bf has been arrested.

You just don't go straight to bed after arriving home from work with a toddler home alone.

I don't care if your dog tired and you believe your fiance is off doing the laundry (who has a leg injury) You don't question she left the toddler behind? You just go to sleep? NO WAY

We haven't heard anything if he actually made it to work, and if he did, did he leave early?

We don't know what is happening; maybe he confessed. Sometimes they do.

Just my 2 cents before I go to bed. I believe LE has evidence, we just don't know it yet.

Exactly what I meant. They wouldn't just charge the guy without having reason. I know LE can be corrupt, but im pretty sure they have some sort of trail leading to him, besides his lack of concern for her whereabouts while she was supposedly doing laundry.

Have just been catching up and then POW an arrest.......they had only been together a couple of months. She was only 19 with a nearly 2 year old girl. I wish they would start doing some form of education in schools that their is more to life than having a male in your life and to strive for yourself. This girl was a beautiful looking girl and you just keep seeing it on here...jumping from man to man for that security......when really it is alot less secure for them and most definitely their children. Stop and think girls.

I peeked at some of her family member's FB pages and she has/had tons of family and support etc...no need for a man, especially one with a baby of his own to take care of...but we see it time and again. I wonder who the biological dad of her baby is, and if he is someone who can and will take care of the little girl, who seems very much loved by her relatives on mom's side. Brittany had made a comment on her FB a while back that her other relatives never saw the child. I hope her family can get custody if true...

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/article/20120822/NEWS11/120822019

A McLaurin man has been charged with murder in conjunction with his missing significant other.

Forrest County Sheriff’s Office Investigator Nick Calico said the Wednesday evening arrest of Benjamin Kade Davis, 25, came as a result of the search for Brittany Crenshaw, 19, also of McLaurin.

“I don’t want to get into too much right now until I get things in order,” he said.

He also wouldn’t say whether Crenshaw’s body had been found, but Forrest County Coroner Butch Benedict said he had pronounced no one dead matching Crenshaw’s description.

Calico said further details would be released surrounding the crime, investigation and arrest on Friday.

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/article/20120822/NEWS11/120822019

A McLaurin man has been charged with murder in conjunction with his missing significant other.

Forrest County Sheriff’s Office Investigator Nick Calico said the Wednesday evening arrest of Benjamin Kade Davis, 25, came as a result of the search for Brittany Crenshaw, 19, also of McLaurin.

“I don’t want to get into too much right now until I get things in order,” he said.

He also wouldn’t say whether Crenshaw’s body had been found, but Forrest County Coroner Butch Benedict said he had pronounced no one dead matching Crenshaw’s description.

Calico said further details would be released surrounding the crime, investigation and arrest on Friday.

Sounds like a crime scene has been found, but not Brittany.

I went to high school with Butch, maybe I should reach out.

ETA: FB message sent.

The guy in the photo is her current boyfriend and his not the childs father. For more information please forward all questions to www.facebook.com/bringbrittanycrenshawhome

Thanks!!!

We had already come to that conclusion several pages back. I know you're new, so I'll say "welcome to WS." And I hope you'll get verified as an insider if you have inside info. Otherwise, we have to be leery of anyone who claims to have inside info.

To become verified, just PM a mod, and they can get you in touch with an admin.

Bless their hearts....they think she's coming home.

I noticed that...I think people ignore the charges when they don't want to face the reality...but LE does not charge homicide without evidence. (Also some seem to think that "homicide" means she might still be alive, vs. "murder"...?)

I just hope he will tell LE where she is, if indeed he killed her. It is too difficult, sometimes impossible, for families to believe their loved one is gone if they are never found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back