MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After mulling over the information contained in the essay "The Throwaways" kindly posted by Theforeigner a few days ago I cannot dismiss that possibility.

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/20/throwaways_recruited_by_police_thrown_into

1). The idea that Jessica was a confidential informant would have made more sense to me if there was evidence of some kind of drug charge that she needed to have dismissed in exchange for "snitching", but all we have AFAIK is a minor assault charge and a stay in a women's shelter/ treatment center.

However, Jessica's statements to her Mom about "these b***es think I'm snitching", and especially, her mom seemingly in the dark about it all points to something confidential. Young people don't tell their moms everything especially if ordered not to and then put in fear. We know the ex BF was a drug dealer - I don't have all the links handy- and that Jessica stated publicly that she wanted to write a book about he life. We know about all the talk about gang activity in their social circle.

At this point, given the swift manor that LE classified this fire as homicide seems to support the throwaway theory. Given the fact that these low life thugs were so vocal on social media and then scrubbed their public profiles leaves this theory, for me, as a viable possibility. I could even believe that she was not actually an informant but the idea that someone might have thought she was, could be enough in their paranoid minds to kill her this way and send a message. Locals in the gang may truly not have known what the higher, more powerful leaders in this drug dealing organization had set out to do.

2.) At the same time I cannot dismiss the timing, rhetoric and outright calls for the burning and rape of white B*****s posted on FB in an erroneous reaction to a shared post on FB by one Derrick J**n - now deleted. (Derrick) there's that name. This post by a relative of the exBF.

Links for that information can be found as https://www.google.com/#q=jessica+chambers+burning+rape+white+women

All blog info and not able to be discussed thank you. But fit together the players who all are connected as gas man, cig. lady, auntie, Exbf, and etc, but the blogs put it all together pretty well.

3.) Some drug fueled, social media exaggerated, half crazed dimwit and a boyfriend, or a planned execution with a very dark message for anyone else who wants to venture outside the county and tell their story.

There are highways, IMO, that are used to transport drugs - there are also billboards announcing the reward for information regarding Jessica's murder. But unfortunately, and I think as dense as these people seem to be, they understand getting burnt alive in they car = bad. So IMO, they understand the "Throwaway" angle pretty well.

:cow:

After mulling over the information contained in the essay "The Throwaways" kindly posted by Theforeigner a few days ago I cannot dismiss that possibility.

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/20/throwaways_recruited_by_police_thrown_into

The "informant theory" also makes sense when you look at how LE handled crime scene in short time and LE statements after the fact, i.e. stating case would not be solved anytime soon. Jessica's statement to mom "b*****s think she's snitching, could also be interpreted as LE asked her to be a snitch and Jessica response was like, yea these b*****s think I'm going to snitch for them. It really depends if/how she said it to mom because it seems as though everyone in that town uses the term indiscriminately. I still think it's referring to female threats but that doesn't really narrow it down given the fact almost every POI has an associated female that seemed to dislike JC.

It's JMO, but I think the idea that Jessica was an informant is way off. I value and respect everyone's opinion, though. Everyone's opinion has the same chance. or maybe a better one, as my own of being right. I still cannot see this murder as not having *something* to do with an affair, and the motive being rage and revenge. I think Jessica was parked there purposefully to meet a lover. I just can't figure out who that lover might have been and who he was married to. I know her mother said she did not have a boyfriend at the time, but I find that very unlikely. I have a few young, single women as FB friends, and most of them are in one relationship after another. After breaking up with one "awesome" boyfriend, they seem to find another "love of their life" within two weeks.

Here is something I do not know so hopefully someone does;
Any google search using "Jessica Chambers panola" or the like only brings up the obscure, ultra right wing, racist, conspiracy blogs, SM and such.

Where are the MSM links? even the original, old news stories come up on a simple search on every other case I follow. Is there a way that news web sites scrub the key words used in a search?

I do not know how search tags work. I have heard people talking about how to keep certain tags upfront in a web page so as to attract more traffic. Does it seem to anyone that MSM has purposely scrubbed out search tags for Jessica? If that is possible, why would they do that?

I am no proponent of conspiracies, but look at what we are left with in this case as far as legitimate information sources.

Any google search using "Jessica Chambers panola" or the like only brings up the obscure, ultra right wing, racist, conspiracy blogs, SM and such.

Where are the MSM links? even the original, old news stories come up on a simple search on every other case I follow. Is there a way that news web sites scrub the key words used in a search?

I do not know how search tags work. I have heard people talking about how to keep certain tags upfront in a web page so as to attract more traffic. Does it seem to anyone that MSM has purposely scrubbed out search tags for Jessica? If that is possible, why would they do that?

I am no proponent of conspiracies, but look at what we are left with in this case as far as legitimate information sources.

I think search engines display search results ranked by how often people visited the sites in relation to the keywords you entered.

Since so little information has been released by LE, the MSM doesn't have many details to work with I guess. This lack of info probably leads people to check out these obscure sites. This case has been so frustrating in reference to what information is available that I visit one of these obscure sites just to see possible theories and the chatter. I do cringe every time I go there because that site is so....ultra and racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google ranks websites based on their relevancy to the topic which is searched. There are also 200+ other algorithms that effect what appears on Google's first page of search.

Blogs and pages that have commenting enabled also builds up that page's relevance factor. Google will sometimes rank these pages hire because they have a constant stream of traffic and info (comments) that is being updated on the page.

The first words of a webpage (typically the title) are very important to search engine. The text in title is wrapped as 'h1' in web code and will have the highest effect on a page's ranking.

Also, depending on your browser's geo-location settings, this may cause Google to rank certain pages hire for you alone. If you are using Google Chrome, be sure to set your location accordingly.

Lastly, when searching news, search under 'News' section not the man search page.

I could go on but that's the mainly the reason.

Just this morning there was a car found on fire with a woman's body in it in Bristol, CT. (Few details yet, but not an auto accident.) I'm starting to think this isn't so rare...

Wow. I wonder how many cases are labeled suicide that aren't? Certainly easier to say suicide than investigate a homicide. And perhaps less "judgy" than saying rolling meth lab. Certainly seems like a tough way to kill yourself.

There was a case about a year (or two) here in CT where a guy was seriously burned in a car fire - as I recall, that did turn out to be someone cooking meth, and I think he survived.

Just this morning there was a car found on fire with a woman's body in it in Bristol, CT. (Few details yet, but not an auto accident.) I'm starting to think this isn't so rare...

I agree. I have been thinking the same thing for awhile now.

Wow. I wonder how many cases are labeled suicide that aren't? Certainly easier to say suicide than investigate a homicide. And perhaps less "judgy" than saying rolling meth lab. Certainly seems like a tough way to kill yourself.

There was a case about a year (or two) here in CT where a guy was seriously burned in a car fire - as I recall, that did turn out to be someone cooking meth, and I think he survived.
I would guess few cases are mislabeled suicides -- because the act seems extreme and thus rare, rulings I think would have to be backed by a preponderance of evidence.

I'll simplify the hierarchy somewhat. Gangs work much like any other organization, you have a leader, officers (a council of sorts) and the foot soldiers (or grunts for lack of a better term). Advancement in the ranks happens in one of three ways or a combination of the three...

One final comment. I don't think Jessica's departure from "gang life" would have caused a member any loss of status. Women that aren't part of the gang proper really don't have that much value to them and are interchangeable. The only way I see Jessica bringing the wrath of the gang itself on her would be either talking to the cops about gang activity, or directly causing problems for a member. Again this is my opinion only ymmv.

Flatfootjoe, many thanks for your very informative post. I researched a little bit about females in gangs, even if Jessica wasn't in a gang per se, she seems to have had some encounters/or/acquaintances who were. I found the following article which discusses the rather sobering and dehumanizing treatment of women, is this part of U.S. gang activity too? From the article (regarding gangs in London):

'Being raped by a gang is normal – it's about craving to be accepted'; Former gang member reveals how women suffer shocking sexual abuse in return for 'status'; Isha Nembhard used to belong to a gang in Peckham, south London.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/feb/18/being-raped-by-gang-normal
Mark Townsend, home affairs editor
Saturday 18 February 2012 06.46 EST

"...Cribb also admitted concern about the levels of ignorance among young women about sexual abuse, saying that many did not understand that being forced to give oral sex was rape. Cribb, who manages the Met's Heart programme, which educates young people about the risks associated with joining gangs, added: "A lot of young people do not know what is the law, particularly with regard to being coerced into oral sex, which is rape, but some think it is just playing around...

"Young girls find that they may have no choice – a young girl who is surrounded by a group of boys might feel it's normal to go along with it."

Former girl gang members say that despite being aware of the risks many girls with low self-esteem are willing to risk being raped by entire gangs to increase their "status"."..

Jmo, but: 1. I am appalled beyond belief that any human being could treat another in this manner, forcing females to do sexual acts is deplorable besides other exploitation that criminal enterprises partake in. As a matter of fact is there is anything that criminal enterprises do that isn't exploitative of humans or animals...drug trafficking, physical abuse, prostitution, human trafficking, fraud, rape, dog-fighting and so on?; and 2. JC's ex-bf stated she was gang-raped twice, witness said Jessica was with four men at hotel, Jessica allegedly says to mom that "b*****s think I'm snitching".

Did LE investigate alleged sexual assault stories or whether Jessica was forced to do any "initiation" to be acquaintance in the past? Do women in gangs who leave or cut ties with gangs completely have to do any "going away party/like de-initiation"...is it possible that gang members could have forced Jessica to provide sexual acts the night she died? Or if Jessica was previously gang-raped by gang members, would they treat her as property to use at their leisure? Trade sex for drugs? Just some more hypos because we do not have autopsy or toxicology results and I found linked article informative but disturbing...it's even more disturbing to think that Jessica potentially went through more besides being burned alive. Jmo/

It's JMO, but I think the idea that Jessica was an informant is way off. I value and respect everyone's opinion, though. Everyone's opinion has the same chance. or maybe a better one, as my own of being right. I still cannot see this murder as not having *something* to do with an affair, and the motive being rage and revenge. I think Jessica was parked there purposefully to meet a lover. I just can't figure out who that lover might have been and who he was married to. I know her mother said she did not have a boyfriend at the time, but I find that very unlikely. I have a few young, single women as FB friends, and most of them are in one relationship after another. After breaking up with one "awesome" boyfriend, they seem to find another "love of their life" within two weeks.

And see, I don't think it had anything to do with meeting a lover. Of course, based on the profiles of the town members/JC's cohorts I've seen, it seems that men and women frolic with those of the opposite sex quite frequently, and as you described, often changing significant others on a bi-weekly basis--I liken what I have seen to a Maury special. I would be surprised to find any of the guys JC associated with to be in long-term (in the true sense of the word), committed (in the true sense of the word), monogamous (in the true sense of the word) relationships. I would expect that most of the guys' women were used to having to worry about their man straying--with JC or any other female for that matter.

Now I have heard the latest drug deal rumor. And it is a rumor just to be clear. But I lend more credence to that theory in general (maybe not this specific rumor).

One hundred days and nary a suspect in sight.

So it would seem. However, although you may not have one in your sight, and I may not have one in mine, I really do believe that LE has the murderer(s) well in their sights, but I sense they may not feel they have the evidence needed to get conviction(s) and are still methodically working on strengthening their case before making any arrests. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part, but I really do believe they are getting close to making arrest(s). JMO

So it would seem. However, although you may not have one in your sight, and I may not have one in mine, I really do believe that LE has the murderer(s) well in their sights, but I sense they may not feel they have the evidence needed to get conviction(s) and are still methodically working on strengthening their case before making any arrests. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part, but I really do believe they are getting close to making arrest(s). JMO
What is your basis for this hopeful supposition? "Methodically working on strengthening their case"?

What is your basis for this hopeful supposition? "Methodically working on strengthening their case"?
I have no basis other than, as I said, perhaps wishful thinking. We are still allowed to have that, even after 100 days.

I have no basis other than, as I said, perhaps wishful thinking. We are still allowed to have that, even after 100 days.
Of course. But just as, according to Scripture, faith without works is dead, so too hope without basis.

Pride as usual seems to have gone before a fall. The good people of Panola County deserve far better.

Nothing really new except the witness protection program statement from the US Attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus