MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, if Jessica's death was an accident, LE would be more than happy to make the announcement. I don't think that her death was an accident.

I think they were afraid of being accused of not investigating the case.

Anybody remember the 1st press conference where the DA (or somebody) was obviously anxious & upset and blurted out "We're a good Christian community here!" WTH was that about? There was some reason he felt compelled to state that.

JMO

My husband was raised in Panola County MS. In my opinion Panola county is not poverty stricken .... like in many counties around America you have those that strive for better and you have those that don't care and merely rely on the system. There's a high school there, community college up the interstate in Senatobia MS, Ole Miss is in close proximity in Oxford MS and metro Memphis TN is a mere 50 miles north of Panola County (lots of corporations and job opportunities). Panola County is not out in the middle of no where with no resources to better one self .... that's up to the individual to do.

I disagree but I guess it's a matter of perspective.

My point is that there's a lot of factors that come into play when it comes to influencing the choices that encompass our youth.

Moo

Did you see the thoughtful poem posted on the Justice for Jessice FB.

I continue to pray and hope for justice, for her loved ones and those who continue to investigate.

So frustrating. I understand the caution in getting it right, but I am sure that MBI and FBI know what happened by now. Please get these people off the street and into court where they belong. Grrrrr. JMO

So frustrating. I understand the caution in getting it right, but I am sure that MBI and FBI know what happened by now. Please get these people off the street and into court where they belong. Grrrrr. JMO

BBM...My worst fear (and a fear I am beginning to believe is reality) is that they do know what happened and who did it, but they know they don't have, and may not get, the evidence they need to get a conviction. JMO

BBM...My worst fear (and a fear I am beginning to believe is reality) is that they do know what happened and who did it, but they know they don't have, and may not get, the evidence they need to get a conviction. JMO

Agreed ... but I also think there may be somewhere out there who knows who did what and is scared to talk but might still come around. Think what it would be like knowing that someone you're friends or family with was capable of burning another human being alive. I think the fear of setting such a person off might get too immense to deal with. One can hope, at least.

Agreed ... but I also think there may be somewhere out there who knows who did what and is scared to talk but might still come around. Think what it would be like knowing that someone you're friends or family with was capable of burning another human being alive. I think the fear of setting such a person off might get too immense to deal with. One can hope, at least.

Too late to hit the edit button but *someone out there who knows ..." I think it's time I look into reading glasses! :)

Well the baseball season is upon us. Left Field is okay and clear. Right Field, is not.

I think they were afraid of being accused of not investigating the case.

Anybody remember the 1st press conference where the DA (or somebody) was obviously anxious & upset and blurted out "We're a good Christian community here!" WTH was that about? There was some reason he felt compelled to state that.

JMO

I took it to mean that the community gets along well as far as relationally. At that point, much focus was on the gas station and the owner's son, whom was being described on certain blogs as a Muslim. I say described because I don't know if he is or not. It seemed to me like they came out wanting to put forth their assertion that they are all Christians, their assumption being that others would understand that they have no problem with this young man, or his family; i.e., there's no problem here among us so please move along and/or we won't let a public focus on this man's religious beliefs drive a wedge between our good community, good relations.

IMO. I'm probably not explaining myself well.

I took it to mean that the community gets along well as far as relationally. At that point, much focus was on the gas station and the owner's son, whom was being described on certain blogs as a Muslim. I say described because I don't know if he is or not. It seemed to me like they came out wanting to put forth their assertion that they are all Christians, their assumption being that others would understand that they have no problem with this young man, or his family; i.e., there's no problem here among us so please move along and/or we won't let a public focus on this man's religious beliefs drive a wedge between our good community, good relations.

IMO. I'm probably not explaining myself well.

No problem. I understand what your reply means and FWIW, some days (or nights, probably especially nights), I feel like I can't string a single sentence together right, much less write a coherent reply.

Thank you!

Well the baseball season is upon us. Left Field is okay and clear. Right Field, is not.

I hope soon there is an arrest and that we will be able to speak our minds. Abiding by :tos: I will wait to have my say.

I never fail to read Jessica's FB page and this thread. I will add that since early on my theory has not wavered.

:cow:

Some by choice = relies on the system = government.

I doubt the poverty is by choice. The government limits the amount of time one can be on public assistance. Job opportunities in small towns are extremely limited. It takes money to leave, to go to school, to better oneself. Poverty = crime.

JMO

I saw an article in the Clarion Ledger a couple days ago that the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit had been called in to assist in the Mississippi case of Otis Byrd, even though early indicators seem to suggest he committed suicide, according to authorities. I am left wondering why profilers were never called in on the Jessica Chambers case, if they were not, and why there has been not even a mention of them if they were. Certainly seems to me that profilers could be useful in helping to narrow down the pool of likely perps in this case, as it takes a special kind of evil to torch someone alive. JMO

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...aiting-autopsy-results-hanging-case/70323046/

Well, there's always the chance the FBI knows something we don't.

When I decided to leave this forum and not return until Dec 6th, the anniversary of Jessica's murder, I had forgotten about one piece of unfinished business (string #10, post 383):

Atttention Firefox:

It has been stated that you are an ex-firefighter with 25 years experience. Would you, or someone you know, have access to the NFIRS database, like the example below from 2006? IF so, would you/they please check the Bynum (54002), Courtland (54005), and Pope (54010) VFD's and the Batesville FD 2014 fire reports for any details on the "first" fire that allegedly occured in Courtland, MS on December 6, 2014?

I would not want anyone to get into trouble, so if accessing the database for unofficial purposes is prohibited, please disregard.

http://www.city-data.com/fire/fire-Courtland-Mississippi.html

https://www.nfirs.fema.gov/NFIRSWBI/jsp/authentication/login.jsp

In checking back tonight, I see Foxfire never responded. Not only that, but I can no longer find any posts by Foxfire though there are several by others containing quotes by same, so must assume they were all removed. For me, that only increases my suspicions that the "first" fire in Courtland on 12/6/14 had more significance than just a coincidence.

When I decided to leave this forum and not return until Dec 6th, the anniversary of Jessica's murder, I had forgotten about one piece of unfinished business (string #10, post 383):

In checking back tonight, I see Foxfire never responded. Not only that, but I can no longer find any posts by Foxfire though there are several by others containing quotes by same, so must assume they were all removed. For me, that only increases my suspicions that the "first" fire in Courtland on 12/6/14 had more significance than just a coincidence.
You don't miss much, rbarber! Like seeing your posts because you often see or catch things that haven't previously been mentioned; hope you don't depart again soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member