MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you DeDee. I didn't catch your explanation well. It does make a good assumption I had not thought of either.

I agree with that last statement, BirdycatNY. As for lucrative, there would be financial incentives for those wanting a bigger piece of the Panola County drug pie. Here is an article I was sent describing a Drug Lord out of Baltimore:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...h-lifestyle-jailed-25-years-article-1.1598706...It is unbelievable the amount of wealth this "Meestur Beeg" (that's my Boris & Natasha accent) was able to amass in Baltimore before the long arm of the law finally caught up with him last year. Do you think for one minute a person with that much wealth would hesitate to eliminate anyone threatening to expose their profitable enterprise? ...(snipped by me for space)

That is deplorable, how is it possible this drug lord slipped through the cracks for so long? Someone must be letting these criminal enterprise(s) get out of control. And that's a lot of money, so my guess is that's why he wasn't caught sooner (i.e. payoffs). So who benefits from letting such crimes continue? LE? Alderman? Politicians? girlfriends? It certainly isn't community, drug addicts, prostitutes, slave labor harvesting cocoa/poppies or even low level/independent dealers. And I certainly don't think this gentleman is promoting human rights or civic duty. Who benefits?

And is there/who is Mr./Mrs. BIG in Panola County or who is trying to be BIG in Courtland, MS? If the drug deal with RH is true, were Travo/Jessica acting as independent dealers or part of larger criminal bit? If independent, then they would both be targets because they would be interfering with gang/criminal enterprise territory and profits. If not, who was "boss"? And hypothetically if Jessica were privy to any large drug movement that LE busted, that may make her a target/scapegoat.

Why attract unnecessary attention by publicly murdering an innocent person if your goal is to control a clandestine activity?
I think part of the job description of drug dealers and criminal enterprises is that they dehumanize and exploit people because they need to make money by any means and they basically destroy lives, communities, etc. The higher the risk, potentially more money, and so drug traffickers/criminal enterprises are thinking about money loss, not humanity. And arson destroys evidence. Drug traffickers use immolation as a means of murder (I.e. drug lord who burned victims alive and brother bragged man murdered +2000 people, http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/415861/Evil-South-American-drug-boss-burned-his-victims-alive). Jmo/

Reference my previous post # 884
BirdycatNY~I just feel Derrick Turner was obscuring his brows,forehead or hair. Yes,some of his bow is visible ~but the dew rag is pulled wayyyy down. I searched on Google & found several photos of DT and he IS wearing his baseball cap but I couldn't fine a single photo of him wearing a 'dew' rag. Something is really off to me with that....Again,LE questioned him for two days-that's a lot of questions! My hinky meter is registering big time on him!!(snipped by me for space)

I think one thing that stuck out at me about Derrick Turner T.V. interview, is that he said he didn't know Jessica like that. I took that to mean he didn't date/wasn't intimate with her. It may be that he heard something about JC's murder after the fact, i.e. perp(s) had sexual intercourse with JC? It's possible that he heard something though, even if he wasn't involved in Jessica's murder. I hope that anyone who was dating Jessica, but did not harm her would inform LE to rule them out. So far there have been TV interviews with C. Wilkerson, D. Turner, D. Tutor, Boone, B. Chambers, L. Daughtery, other family, B. Byers, S. Rudd, B. Rudd, and E. Bibbs? Am I missing some T.V. interviews (ie other E/D/J/T "rics" names)?

Jmo

I think one thing that stuck out at me about Derrick Turner T.V. interview, is that he said he didn't know Jessica like that. I took that to mean he didn't date/wasn't intimate with her. It may be that he heard something about JC's murder after the fact, i.e. perp(s) had sexual intercourse with JC? It's possible that he heard something though, even if he wasn't involved in Jessica's murder. I hope that anyone who was dating Jessica, but did not harm her would inform LE to rule them out. So far there have been TV interviews with C. Wilkerson, D. Turner, D. Tutor, Boone, B. Chambers, L. Daughtery, other family, B. Byers, S. Rudd, B. Rudd, and E. Bibbs? Am I missing some T.V. interviews (ie other E/D/J/T "rics" names)?

Jmo
Why was Derrick T. on the radar so quickly? Maybe Jessica did say, "Derrick" or "Eric" -- I'm still wondering why he was identified early on as the "Derrick" or the "Eric" if that's the case. In addition(as I have mentioned before)two days is a long interrogation (if you can categorize it as such) if all you want is an alibi.
Here are just four possibilities,I am sure people here could give many,many more:
1) Derrick's cell had Text/Phone Message with Jessica i.e. Similar to these three : Denise Tutor, 'Boon' Miser,Charlotte Wilkerson(As,DeeDee theorized)
2)a. Kedrick T. is a cousin of Derrick T.
Over the course of 10 threads it has been theorized that a car belonging to Kedrick T. (cousin to DerrickT)was on the M&M surveillance camera. FLY~His vehicle was identified on the video by it's make and distinctive $$$ expensive chrome wheels.
Perhaps investigators wanted to ask Derrick T. if he knew anything about what Kedrick T was doing that night?
2)b. Investigators found a text/phone message on Derrick's T. cell to another person from the local (cough,cough)social network about a 'party' with a 'singular' guest.
3) Possibly Jessica was able to make a call/text at some point that she was in fear of her life by a Derrick/Eric. Or,even it was Jessica who 1st triggered 911 that she was in fear of her life by an 'Eric' or 'Derrick'
4)Looking at map it appears one could take a shortcut on foot to Derrick's house not far from the CS. Maybe LE/canine's found 'hot' trail or even just thought it worth checking out.
:cow:

JMO I think that the first "fire" has to be related to the rest of the crime, if only because there is no public documentation of the nature of the first "fire" or it's whereabouts. Lots of sm gossip,which may or may not be true. But there should be a public record of the fire call, whether it was a false call, or a simple manageable fire issue, or a big deal!!!! Details are being deliberately kept from the public. JMO

I can follow 1st fire then 2nd and final fire. Only in my theory Jessica was tied to the tree. I believe that's the reason why the tree burned almost 10' and scorched higher. She was taunted by those w/holding her. When/if the ties that bound Jessica burned away she was freed from the burning bush, possibly collapses or, if she walked down road afire, she had to climb down from the knoll the car was on in order to walk which I deem doubtful. Her mouth was on fire. Clothes. Hair. Eyebrows. All burning. W/ An accelerant. Poss gas.

From 7:31pm w/ Jessica Tied to tree? Humiliated. Taunted. Screamed harsh words like darts. It went too far. Maybe set afire. Snitches take Stitches. Anyone willing to burn Jessica would be willing to go too far.

I'm concerned about the important missing hour in the TL from 7:31 until the 911 call went out to a member of the EMT staff. "Tone Dropped" ~ Cole Haley

FCCH, after tone dropped, arrived at CS to SOS for Jessica. CH "realized who she was". However, Jessica was unrecognizable, according to BC.

FCCH contacted:
1 medi-vac
2 sheriff's office
3 and Pope Fire Department

Justin Turner, CVFD, was at dinner, within radio contact *unconfirmed

I want to know why the Sheriff or DA won't verify Jessica's ph call with her own mother.

LD changed the time of the call. Verification can be obtained and received from Jessica's ph inbox. There is something sketchy about the hour. Couple that with a need to fill the TL until FF arrive and an assault works well if one believes Jess was burned in or outside of her car.

<snipped>

There have been too many excellent theories on Websleuths about the 1st housefire(I believe it was reported/called in as a house fire) to quote them all.

This 1st fire has become almost an urban myth with so,many different reports plus investigators mudding the water by throwing out more disinformation like,ah..."I think it was a grass fire-move on-nothing to see here".

I am convinced that it was a 'house fire' called it. The reason house fire is that all available FF would respond.

Next I think it was a false alarm. This is being kept close to the chest. The perpetrators did this to devert all resources away from the CS.

Please remember this is just my theory.

Just thinking here.
Leah's House
Violent relationship
Emergency plan and contact
Emergency bag with a 2nd set of keys and a BAT phone.
Ali "she'd have told me if someone was bothering her" is cleared.
Questionably keys in ignition AND in ditch. Cell phone found at scene no battery.
If she bolted from somewhere and left her keys and phone behind....someone didn't go to police and hand them over but dumped near scene??

Thinking theories... Im not familiar with emergency plans relating to domestic violence... I'm sure they give women tips.
Moo
ALI Would have a copy for LE.
Maybe Cole even knew and could ID her based on personal knowledge?
http://www.dvrc-or.org/s/Personalized-Safety-Plan_English-2013.pdf

I am inclined to agree. If there is no connection or suspicion of the first 'fire' call being connected to JC's case, then I would see no reason to tiptoe around the facts regarding the call. In any other arson case, if firefighters were at a previous call, LE would usually state, "FF left xxxx S. X Street at x:xx p.m., headed south towards xx road, the scene of the crime...". After having over 5 months to think about this, I would have to agree-there was no previous fire.

There have been too many excellent theories on Websleuths about the 1st housefire(I believe it was reported/called in as a house fire) to quote them all.

This 1st fire has become almost an urban myth with so,many different reports plus investigators mudding the water by throwing out more disinformation like,ah..."I think it was a grass fire-move on-nothing to see here".

I am convinced that it was a 'house fire' called it. The reason house fire is that all available FF would respond.

Next I think it was a false alarm. This is being kept close to the chest. The perpetrators did this to devert all resources away from the CS.

This does all seem to make some sense, but if JC was fleeing an abuser that evening, who would it be? Was it her mother? I say this because she was living with her mother, the last person she spoke with (allegedly/reportedly) was her mother, and her only previous brushes with the law (that I can recall) were due to domestic violence incidents with her mother. I am not implying that JC had not had violent romantic relationships in the past; maybe she did, maybe she didn't, but in my experience working with women who are victims of domestic violence and those who have fled from their abusers, 100% of them lived with their abuser, thus the need to flee. I have not (doesn't necessarily mean it's not possible, just saying I have not seen this) seen women flee abusers that they do not live with. Typically, one of the phases of domestic violence is seclusion, where the abuser wants their victim all to themselves, and they keep them away from their friends/family, etc. It's hard to control a person when they go home to their mom's house at the end of the day. All of this being said, I am still not ruling out your theory as being possible, and I am therefore not ruling anyone out as being the abuser that she would be fleeing from! The 2 sets/placement of keys is a big red flag for me as well. Also, great link. Those escape plans have save the lives of many women and children.

Just thinking here.
Leah's House
Violent relationship
Emergency plan and contact
Emergency bag with a 2nd set of keys and a BAT phone.
Ali "she'd have told me if someone was bothering her" is cleared.
Questionably keys in ignition AND in ditch. Cell phone found at scene no battery.
If she bolted from somewhere and left her keys and phone behind....someone didn't go to police and hand them over but dumped near scene??

Thinking theories... Im not f

amiliar with emergency plans relating to domestic violence... I'm sure they give women tips.
Moo
ALI Would have a copy for LE.
Maybe Cole even knew and could ID her based on personal knowledge?
http://www.dvrc-or.org/s/Personalized-Safety-Plan_English-2013.pdf

I think the "car wash" is at 204 Pearson and we all know who is associated with that address. IMO, LE should also consider who just sold their car (practically giving it away) and moved recently. I also heard that Hentz gets his tats for free.

I think the "car wash" is at 204 Pearson and we all know who is associated with that address. IMO, LE should also consider who just sold their car (practically giving it away) and moved recently. I also heard that Hentz gets his tats for free.

Yes,I found the 'car wash' not surprisingly in the local May 2009 newspaper The Panolian.

Interestingly spotted item of interest under May 7,2009 in the Panolian County Arrest Log Book at the David M. Bryan Justice Complex

If the Major Media Link above doesn't work here is another link to the Log Book
http://www.panolian.com/mobile/?MemberID=1180&action=contentitem&itemid=134653

I am not drawing any conclusions. Rather I am thinking out loud. I do that a lot on Websleuths::):

Was Jessica familiar with this story?

Eric Roberts defends daughter Emma Roberts after domestic violence arrest

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainm...ts-domestic-violence-arrest-article-1.1413502

Code word? "ERIC"
Devise a code word or signal.
Tell your children, grandchildren, or neighbors so you can communicate to them that you need the police.
LEAVING*CAN*BE THE MOST DANGEROUS TIME!

http://www.kcsdv.org/resources/brochures/general-info/safetyplan.html

(clean out car get some food in pj's)

Come up with several believable reasons you can use to leave the house (both during the day and at night) if you sense trouble brewing.

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/help-for-abused-and-battered-women.htm

The story fits as it was first reported.
Moo

Some of you have probably noted the case of Eric Cates in Alabama. Eric was found deceased in his truck along with his deceased dog. According to reports, both had been burned past recognition. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justi...017733?fref=ts

I've read a lot about both cases and find some similarities and some differences. I won't try to connect the two crimes nor suggest they are related what-so-ever.

Much speculation was given to the purpose of the digital FBI billboards for JC being placed along the interstate highways.

Not being familiar with the area, I mapped Panola County, MS to Walker County, Alabama. Not expecting much, I almost fell over when I saw that the two counties are nearly parallel with each other, being only 3 hours apart in drive time. Just feel it is worth noting for record keeping purposes.

Any speculation would be just that, so I'll avoid speculating but am left with a few new questions as a result of my sleuthing. I think that I'll post this on Eric's WS page as well. Below is the mapped location for both counties.

JCEC.png

I am inclined to agree. If there is no connection or suspicion of the first 'fire' call being connected to JC's case, then I would see no reason to tiptoe around the facts regarding the call. In any other arson case, if firefighters were at a previous call, LE would usually state, "FF left xxxx S. X Street at x:xx p.m., headed south towards xx road, the scene of the crime...". After having over 5 months to think about this, I would have to agree-there was no previous fire.

I am going to run this up the Webleuths Flagpole.

My hinky thingie is pinging. Deep breath,could the mysterious shroud of secrecy be a 'target' or 'highly reguarded' person is protected by this county? Jessica says she was taunted by 'people unamed' about being a snitch. OK,this where I am really going to lose some of you. 'What If',the warning to Jessica was from a respected trusted person in town? So, what we have here is a disinformation campaign purposely to muddy and send conflicting information? I have told everyone I am like a squirrel~I scurry around gathering bits and pieces- then I begin crocheting them together.

Perhaps the lack of street talk is the 'fringy stuff' happening in town knows better than to trigger retaliation from muckidy ups.

I cannot find a straight source on the first fire. Only three FF (I would have to go and check,if anyone has info pls post)have been published commenting on the both the first and second) reports & NONE of them are tracking (making)sense to me reguarding the 1st report of 'housefire or grassfire or take your pick')

In conclusion,I get the impression that the first report was a house-fire because it seems from snatches and partial quotes that at least one volunteer FF didn't respond to the 2nd report because it was thought to only be a car fire. Now,I have read volumns of major media reports on this and do not claim to be an authority. I want the TRUTH so please pick apart any of my post you think is wrong! Oh,one more thing-I unequivocally believe 1st emergency call was a false one-the question is who & for what exact reason i.e. alibi or perhaps some thing else nefarious?

Perhaps investigators have sprung a big bear trap hoping to trap _ ?

I wish I had an answer for any of your questions, but all I have to offer at the moment is another question that your post reminded me of... Do you guys believe that if JC was really telling her mom that people thought she was snitching, her mom is unaware of who JC was referring to?

My hinky thingie is pinging. Deep breath,could the mysterious shroud of secrecy be a 'target' or 'highly reguarded' person is protected by this county? Jessica says she was taunted by 'people unamed' about being a snitch. OK,this where I am really going to lose some of you. 'What If',the warning to Jessica was from a respected trusted person in town? So, what we have here is a disinformation campaign purposely to muddy and send conflicting information? I have told everyone I am like a squirrel~I scurry around gathering bits and pieces- then I begin crocheting them together.

Perhaps the lack of street talk is the 'fringy stuff' happening in town knows better than to trigger retaliation from muckidy ups.

I cannot find a straight source on the first fire. Only three FF (I would have to go and check,if anyone has info pls post)have been published commenting on the both the first and second) reports & NONE of them are tracking (making)sense to me reguarding the 1st report of 'housefire or grassfire or take your pick')

In conclusion,I get the impression that the first report was a house-fire because it seems from snatches and partial quotes that at least one volunteer FF didn't respond to the 2nd report because it was thought to only be a car fire. Now,I have read volumns of major media reports on this and do not claim to be an authority. I want the TRUTH so please pick apart any of my post you think is wrong! Oh,one more thing-I unequivocally believe 1st emergency call was a false one-the question is who & for what exact reason i.e. alibi or perhaps some thing else nefarious?

Perhaps investigators have sprung a big bear trap hoping to trap _ ?

OK,this where I am really going to lose some of you. 'What If',the warning to Jessica was from a respected trusted person in town? So, what we have here is a disinformation campaign purposely to muddy and send conflicting information?

Are you speaking on the 'snitch' warning? Of course anything is possible and it could have come from a respected trusted person in town? I guess I'm missing your point. And I , personally, don't believe the first fire had anything to do with JC's car fire.

I wish I had an answer for any of your questions, but all I have to offer at the moment is another question that your post reminded me of... Do you guys believe that if JC was really telling her mom that people thought she was snitching, her mom is unaware of who JC was referring to?

I agree ..... her mother had to have asked JC who the people were concerning the 'snitch' scenario.

I agree ..... her mother had to have asked JC who the people were concerning the 'snitch' scenario.

Are you speaking on the 'snitch' warning? Of course anything is possible and it could have come from a respected trusted person in town? I guess I'm missing your point. And I , personally, don't believe the first fire had anything to do with JC's car fire.

I sure hope this makes sense!

I am asking a question on the 'identity' of person who put out the warning to Jessica. I suggested just another possibility a possible origin/source. Perhaps,someone you would not suspect participated in a confidential affaire de coeur with Jessica. This could be motive to warn Jessica against 'talking,snitching' about their shared liaison OR even bought or used some street substance that would cause them to lose their employment/family.

I just thought I would float the idea that we could be interpreting 'snitch' in the wrong context. Thinking outside the box so to speak.

Samantha,I respect your opinion on the 1st report of a fire.

My hinky thingie is pinging. Deep breath,could the mysterious shroud of secrecy be a 'target' or 'highly regarded' person is protected by this county? Jessica says she was taunted by 'people unamed' about being a snitch. OK,this where I am really going to lose some of you. 'What If',the warning to Jessica was from a respected trusted person in town? So, what we have here is a disinformation campaign purposely to muddy and send conflicting information? I have told everyone I am like a squirrel~I scurry around gathering bits and pieces- then I begin crocheting them together.

...Perhaps investigators have sprung a big bear trap hoping to trap _ ? :cow: (snipped by me for space)

I am not entirely sure what you are asking, but do you mean something like a politician threatened Jessica not to be a snitch (if hypo Jessica were an escort or involved in prostitution with politicians etc). You raise an interesting point about the "fringe theories." I was thinking about the multiple and oft-repeated SM etc by certain individuals that Jessica was fooling around with other female's men and that she was a snitch.

What if that is actually an admission or justification from the perp(s) themselves of why they murdered Jessica? For example, it could be both motives if Jessica were dating a LE officer, but at the same time a gang member. OR Jessica was dating individual(s) from different gangs. What if Jessica hypothetically were dating a gang member and casually mentioned something that the other rival gang was into. Or the perp was SO JEALOUS that Jessica was dating a rival member or LE officer that he lost it. Jessica "dating" other people's men, could mean Jessica dated the wrong men outside of group. The perp(s) are psychopath(s) so it's extremely difficult to "get in their head," but I wonder if it's as simple as the perp(s) have admitted WHY they murdered Jessica (fooled around with wrong guy and snitch), it's just a matter of tracking down who initially talked about it.

MSJC grad, I don't think Jessica's mom knows who accused JC of snitching, but I wonder if it's as simple as someone who lived close by (ie CW). It's tough being 19yrs old and most likely Jessica didn't tell mom about teenage drama and unfortunately Jessica's mom now knows that it was more serious and psychopath drama. Jmo/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor