MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why attract unnecessary attention by publicly murdering an innocent person if your goal is to control a clandestine activity?

Why attract unnecessary attention by publicly murdering an innocent person if your goal is to control a clandestine activity?

Not sure how much logic would be involved with such a person if they had a drug addiction problem and/or have been caught committing violent acts in the past...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO there is a reason the keys weren't left inside the car to burn. Anyone familiar with arson investigation can explain why "certain" items are not destroyed & it's "personal" - same reason her cell phone was spared. IMO.
The perps may have snuffed out a precious girl, but they still had information to gain or attempt to access after her death in an attempt to save themselves from being identified and charged. *personally, I believe it was an epic fail and THAT will come back to bite them!
IMHO...

If there is one particular aspect of the crime scene that nags at me~its Jessica's keys(unverified & conflicting info on where found) & cell(battery removed)
The perps gave investigators 2 or even possibly 3 forensic gifts to help solve Jessica's case.

1) cell (battery removed)& possibly keys(unverified & conflicting info on where found)
2) an eye witness to i.d. them

:cow:

It depends on what you feel the phrase "innocent person" means. If Jessica was aware of deep roots flowing into illegal activities, then, she could have easily become an albatross to an illegal, lucrative business.

If she was snitching, which I do not believe, then the gangs' rule is that they get switches ie., via a beating; perhaps, a beating that goes too far.

The accelerant poured down her throat says three things to me. It's one or the other.
1. Jessica knew too much and must be silenced.
2. Jealous female who thought Jessica was seeing her man.
3. Jessica had a sassy attitude and smarted off one too many times to the wrong person.

Was the killer a psychopath? Well, if not, then, they must have a hardened heart, perhaps caused from longtime drug addiction, to be able to set fire to a young lady while she is alive.

I wonder if maybe Jessica's car was -pushed- up that little embankment and into that (burned) tree, instead of being driven up it? Suppose she had been asked to meet someone there and was sitting in her car in the dirt driveway, waiting patiently. Then all of a sudden from out of nowhere WHAM into the rear end of her little car, and up the incline she goes. Could have been a larger vehicle, either following behind her as she approached the CS from Courtland, or maybe waiting across the road in ambush. Perhaps a big 4WD pickup, jacked up some off the ground with plenty of horsepower and weight. Wasn't there some damage to the trunk of her car? And that could explain the gash on her head. The sudden jolt might have knocked her out, giving the perp(s) time to grab her keys and cell phone, then take care of her and the car with accelerants.

All purely hypothetical. Just trying to wrap some explanations around the paucity of information from LE.

It depends on what you feel the phrase "innocent person" means. If Jessica was aware of deep roots flowing into illegal activities, then, she could have easily become an albatross to an illegal, lucrative business.

If she was snitching, which I do not believe, then the gangs' rule is that they get switches ie., via a beating; perhaps, a beating that goes too far.

<snipped>

I have been reading so many articles I unfortunately do not always recall where it was I pull my information from!

This is just my musings~ but is it possible??Auntie "Sha Sha" told the truth & that Jessica was at a gang style "party" & "things went too far".

Again conjecture on my part - but said party was in reality a gang style beating. And,I want it made clear I do not believe Jessica was in a gang but Auntie "Sha Sha" let it slip to the reporter that she saw Jessica at an 'exit' party. ('Exit' my words not Aunties)

In conclusion if
Jessica was lured into an exit 'party' by her Auntie -then perhaps CW was remorseful (I would call it accessory to a crime) that the gang style beating went too far?

This all just my opinion.

I wonder if maybe Jessica's car was -pushed- up that little embankment and into that (burned) tree, instead of being driven up it? Suppose she had been asked to meet someone there and was sitting in her car in the dirt driveway, waiting patiently. Then all of a sudden from out of nowhere WHAM into the rear end of her little car, and up the incline she goes. Could have been a larger vehicle, either following behind her as she approached the CS from Courtland, or maybe waiting across the road in ambush. Perhaps a big 4WD pickup, jacked up some off the ground with plenty of horsepower and weight. Wasn't there some damage to the trunk of her car? And that could explain the gash on her head. The sudden jolt might have knocked her out, giving the perp(s) time to grab her keys and cell phone, then take care of her and the car with accelerants.

All purely hypothetical. Just trying to wrap some explanations around the paucity of information from LE.
I tend to agree... Like pushed in park and tires not rolling. iykwim. I don't see the wrecker needing to go up the hill or for the car needing to be drug too far. Its a rollback with a wench no? So what's up with the deep tire tracks? I dunno!

I have been reading so many articles I unfortunately do not always recall where it was I pull my information from!

This is just my musings~ but is it possible??Auntie "Sha Sha" told the truth & that Jessica was at a gang style "party" & "things went too far".

Again conjecture on my part - but said party was in reality a gang style beating. And,I want it made clear I do not believe Jessica was in a gang but Auntie "Sha Sha" let it slip to the reporter that she saw Jessica at an 'exit' party. ('Exit' my words not Aunties)

In conclusion if
Jessica was lured into an exit 'party' by her Auntie -then perhaps CW was remorseful (I would call it accessory to a crime) that the gang style beating went too far?

A "going away" party so to speak?

In conclusion if

There was no damage to the trunk of her car.

There was no damage to the trunk of her car.

There was some damage to the rear of her car, but it has been discussed many,many times on many, many threads. I wont even attempt to find a link, but anyone who wants to can find one. LE did the damage to the rear of her car while prying open the trunk.

Does anybody know coming FROM Courtland which side of the road Jessica's car was on? Coming FROM Courtland, was it on the right side of Herron Road, or was it on the left?

Does anybody know coming FROM Courtland which side of the road Jessica's car was on? Coming FROM Courtland, was it on the right side of Herron Road, or was it on the left?
Her car was on the left coming from Courtland.

There was some damage to the rear of her car, but it has been discussed many,many times on many, many threads. I wont even attempt to find a link, but anyone who wants to can find one. LE did the damage to the rear of her car while prying open the trunk.

That's correct. I meant no damage from the crime as LE explained that the damage occurred after the car was found.

This post is all my speculation-(I am just running my idea up the Websleuths Flagpole to see if anyone salutes)
OK,deep breath. I have to believe like poster 'Southern Belle' that LE has questioned (at some point-over 100 people have been questioned)the culprits in Jessica's case.
Derrick Turner has always made my 'hinky meter'jumpy. I felt,I just had to look once more very hard at this one.

Turner lives on the same street as the crime.
In the linked video-he is wearing a head 'band' or 'beanie' clear down partially covering his eyebrows. Now,I see lots of guys wear the 'skull cap' or 'longshoremans style'beanie' but never have seen a guy wear one pulled down almost covering their eyebrows. Remember! Initially LE said perpetrators could have singed hair/eyebrows. (BIG clue!).

I would love to see a photo of Derrick before Dec. 6th,2014. I wonder if he always obscured his hair,forehead and eyebrows? Also,I believe he could be FB friends or social friends (cough,cough)with many of the people LE has questioned.(hinky meter jumping-again)
Link
Derek Turner officially questioned
MSM Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JCBggLu-g
Text of his interview:
Thirty-one-year-old Derrick Turner says he was picked up Monday morning and was taken to the Panola County jail where he was questioned in the death of 19-year-old Jessica Chambers. "I was just called in for a situation I didn't know nothing about." Turner said he knew Chambers. "But I don't just know her like that because I'm way older than her. So I've seen her around at stores and everything, but I don't just know her like that." Turner said he was not in Courtland, Mississippi when Chambers was discovered lying next to her car on fire. She died not long after she was found. "They was just asking me did I know her or was I sleeping with her, you know," said Turner. "Like I said, I didn't know her like that."Turner did know, "the times I was around her you know, she carried herself she was a good girl. She was a sweet girl so that's why I'm messed up about it, whatever happened to her, I hate it happened you know. "Turner said investigators never told him why he was being questioned in Jessica Chambers death"
:moo:

Mizstery, this post #884 and the one that followed post #994 have been on my mind lately. I was not the only one on this board to quickly dismiss Der*ick Turne*r as a suspect. However, I am reconsidering.

I have determined that DT was picked up on parole violations on the Monday morning following the death of JC because her cellular phone indicated a received phone call to JC from Derr*ck. He was kept in jail for two days.

It's nearly the same reason LEO questioned R*chel Den*se Tut*r. LEO saw a text to JC on her phone. Tut*r sent JC a text message urging JC to stay away from her man. Ah, yes, the lover's quarrel.

DT does live at *advertiser censored* Herron but not all that close to the CS at 2352 Herron or approximately 2.8 miles and 5 minutes by vehicle.

In other words, I feel LEO used JCs cellular to find DTs call; hence, they picked him up first thing Monday morning and not because his name had an "rick" sound.

If it was DT who set up Jessica's beat down/burning alive, then he knows who he did it for. Does DT know RHentz? Why is DT always on the hold list under the arrest records in the Panolian since 2013? Does anyone know what crime DT is on hold for MDOC?

http://www.panolian.com/v2/content....me&SiteSearch=1&Search=Derrick+Dewayne+Turner

Der*ick said that he was not in town that evening of Dec. 06. His sister claims he was with family. How convenient to be with family. Was the family he visited with out of town? His explanation for why he was messed up about it was because "I hated it happened."

In the meanwhile, I will search for a T*rner / H*ntz connection. Maybe H*ntz put a price on JCs life so money could be the reason DT set Jess up. And the killers had appx 40m to do what they did to Jess before the 911 call was made. I think she was tortured before the fuel was poured. Does anyone else think she was restrained for the flammable liquid to be poured down her throat? At one time, I thought perhaps she was tied to the burned tree.

JMHO and all that jazz

If it was DT who set up Jessica's beat down/burning alive, then he knows who he did it for. Does DT know RHentz? Why is DT always on the hold list under the arrest records in the Panolian since 2013? Does anyone know what crime DT is on hold for MDOC?
<snipped>

http://www.panolian.com/v2/content....me&SiteSearch=1&Search=Derrick+Dewayne+Turner
<snipped>
JMHO and all that jazz

No,but I believe his date of birth is September 20th. Perhaps his B/D will hopefully help narrow down the search.

Dedee do you have an article or link for DT being picked up in regards to a call he made to JC? Thank you. First I've heard that.

No link for DT being picked up 1st thing Monday morning due to a phone call made to JC. My apologies for I felt that I made it clear that it was my opinion, my own determination, based on the fact that RDT was questioned about a text message that she sent JC. Furthermore, AuntieChaCha was taken in for questioning because her ph number showed up in Jessica's phone. It just makes sense to me that is also how LEO was led to DT.

Ben Ch*mbers said his unrecognizable daughter was burned so badly "on the inside" after they poured lighter fluid down the throat and into her nose. I've already posted the results of swallowing gas. Tissues immediately begin to swell. Then, they burn when set on fire. I am one who holds the belief that JC did not and could not speak after the immolation.

The video in this news clip is BC explaining what he was told about her injuries:

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

This video has the single glove at the CS. Starts at 01:33

[video]https://youtu.be/R9piiaqxLB4[/video]

JMHO and all that jazz

BBM The only damage to the back of the car was from when they opened the trunk.

Mizstery, this post #884 and the one that followed post #994 have been on my mind lately. I was not the only one on this board to quickly dismiss Der*ick Turne*r as a suspect. However, I am reconsidering.

I have determined that DT was picked up on parole violations on the Monday morning following the death of JC because her cellular phone indicated a received phone call to JC from Derr*ck. He was kept in jail for two days.

It's nearly the same reason LEO questioned R*chel Den*se Tut*r. LEO saw a text to JC on her phone. Tut*r sent JC a text message urging JC to stay away from her man. Ah, yes, the lover's quarrel.

DT does live at *advertiser censored* Herron but not all that close to the CS at 2352 Herron or approximately 2.8 miles and 5 minutes by vehicle.

In other words, I feel LEO used JCs cellular to find DTs call; hence, they picked him up first thing Monday morning and not because his name had an "rick" sound.

<snipped>

JMHO and all that jazz
No link for DT being picked up 1st thing Monday morning due to a phone call made to JC. My apologies for I felt that I made it clear that it was my opinion, my own determination, based on the fact that RDT was questioned about a text message that she sent JC. Furthermore, AuntieChaCha was taken in for questioning because her ph number showed up in Jessica's phone. It just makes sense to me that is also how LEO was led to DT.

<snipped>

JMHO and all that jazz
I understand your conjecture on DT -given he was held for questioning for two days. That's a lot of questions from investigators!!

Also,In the following paragraph I post a theory.(FLY others,have put this same theory foreword in previous threads).

I truly believe the reason Auntie ShaSha (CW)spills about the "
party " in the video interview is ~Auntie,had just been called out by LE for inviting Jessica to the party in a text message.

And,like yourself~that is just an assumption on my part. I want to make it clear that I am just thinking out loud.No where does it state Auntie sent Jessica a text message inviting her to a "party".

But,as I have mentioned before-most of all I wonder during that 1 hour timeframe prior to JC on Herron Road,"What if any texts did LE find on her cell?"

Der*ick said that he was not in town that evening of Dec. 06. His sister claims he was with family. How convenient to be with family. Was the family he visited with out of town? His explanation for why he was messed up about it was because "I hated it happened."

In the meanwhile, I will search for a T*rner / H*ntz connection. Maybe H*ntz put a price on JCs life so money could be the reason DT set Jess up. And the killers had appx 40m to do what they did to Jess before the 911 call was made. I think she was tortured before the fuel was poured. Does anyone else think she was restrained for the flammable liquid to be poured down her throat? At one time, I thought perhaps she was tied to the burned tree.

JMHO and all that jazz

I never made that connection with the phone but I think you may be right. IMO it only makes sense. I wish they would get this case solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor