MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her grandmother made this statement about seeing Jessica on the M&M video, not at the hospital. At least that's how I understood it.
Ok. That makes sense. I thought maybe she went to say goodbye to her too.
You are probably right.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Champion said they could put Jessica and her phone at CS at 731. How? A ping isn't going to be proof JC was also there. Only absolute I can come up with is JC herself texted or called someone or very unlikely seen on a camera. I think a struggle did ensue at CS, JC attempted call 911, perps knocked phone out of her hands, phone went flying.

First fire another theory....same place as the "party". Perps attempt set JC car on fire. JC escapes. Leaves behind small fire called in. Perps take off after JC, catch her on road, run her off road (trunk damage), fight again ensues, struggle, JC attempts call 911, hit her on head, knocked her and phone out, perps finish of JC and car fire enraged, ie "went too far". Wasn't a planned murder but planned burn her car. Wonder if there was gas smell at first scene fire.
I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE she had some type of PERSONAL SAFETY APP on her phone that she could contact 911 without anyone else's knowledge.
ALSO when you alert 911 it sends out a GPS location so you can be traced (like if someone abducted you) police can then easily rescue you.
However if she did, that throws my theory completely out the window!

Here are two currently available.
https://www.whengeorgiasmiled.org/the-aspire-news-app/

http://getbsafe.com/
Here is pic of what bsafe has to keep us safe...
07313305f902b28338e97580180a6e17.jpg

Personally I think people give cell phones too much credit when a crime occurs.
People are very aware of how cell phone tracking has been the downfall of many killers.
Yet I am still reading stories about people who seem to be out of the loop concerning how a cell phone tracks you.

I turned on my Google tracker and the thing tracked me everywhere I was that day.
Not just that I was in my "yard" It placed dots everywhere I had walked! Our the basement door, to the mailbox then over by the telephone pole, then to the neighbors mail box, in my front door, back out the front door and across my neighbors yard to their front door. I walked out into the culdesac and turned the GPS off and the map showed that was the last place I had been before disabling my location.
So in the event I had been pulled into a van, LE would know I was grabbed in the culdesac.
I was BLOWN OVER!
I did not know it was THAT specific!!!
However, if for instance my husband had killed me the night before, he could do the exact same thing I did, and if he lied to LE about the actual time he last saw me- what good is it? LE would be working on the assumption I was abducted from the culdesac.
(Until my neighbor shows them his surveillance footage that records activity in our culdesac anyway)
Lol-
It can be manipulated, but I guess the experts can spot the inaccuracies within a short period of time in most cases. I HOPE!

As far as Jessica is concerned, maybe the people with the gate had a camera there and they saw headlights at 7:31, the fire start and then they saw the first respoders arrive, so they knew Jessica was also there at 7:31.
I'm praying for something like that!

I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE she had some type of PERSONAL SAFETY APP on her phone that she could contact 911 without anyone else's knowledge.
ALSO when you alert 911 it sends out a GPS location so you can be traced (like if someone abducted you) police can then easily rescue you.
However if she did, that throws my theory completely out the window.

<snip>

When I hear the word "app" I think smartphone. Do you think someone with Jessica's means could afford such a device, much less the monthly access fees for a 4G network?

She, like me, probably had a 3G phone, which can do texting and photo attachments, but at a much lower cost. However, no "apps" on such devices, texting and talking only.

My opinion only,
McScrooge

I have the bsafe app myself thanks to learning about it around this case. It is possible that's how they know. Bsafe snaps a picture, sends GPS location to 911, and your emergency contacts but it doesn't seem like any emergency contacts IF that were the case. Also if that alert went at 731, why wasn't help there sooner than the 8:12 911 call?

On Twitter in the last week someone posted Arial view of church in front of post office. Matches what AB said on DS post..didn't happen in front of our house, as far as I know it was at a church on Main Street. That location I mapped to CS and was 1.3 miles apart. Further if we go by m&m video being accurate at 6:30 with JC heading south, that's straight to the church/post office location. Was there a parking lot party there? A football party at church or a meet up to exchange pills for rock? Maybe she again tried passing off fakes to someone else and that is who perps are. She could have sat solo in her car for Lisa's 2nd call explaining quietness. Got out after convo to exchange and attack happened. Champion needs an eyewitness to her location and party with her during 630-730 but as he said they know what happened to her.

When I hear the word "app" I think smartphone. Do you think someone with Jessica's means could afford such a device, much less the monthly access fees for a 4G network?

She, like me, probably had a 3G phone, which can do texting and photo attachments, but at a much lower cost. However, no "apps" on such devices, texting and talking only.

My opinion only,
McScrooge

Let me correct myself. My wife and I -could- have apps on our 3G phones, it's just that the Internet capability was disabled at the service provider at our request, because of charges for accidental use. I should have known that, because here I sit, typing on my wife's IPad which uses exactly the same 3G network as our cellphones, through a data sharing account. So our "dumb" phones aren't so dumb after all, just the owner.

Objection over-ruled.
:blushing:

My opinion only,
McScrooge
It has been suggested that she was on her Facebook page 5 hours before her death. That would put it from 7:08 - 8:08 during part of the missing hour.
(well actually it would have been between 7:08- 7:31) * maybe that's where the 7:31 comes in. If she logged into Facebook from that location?
At any rate, it was from her phone, then it would have been a smart phone.
Obviously if she was on someone's computer then this doesn't apply.
MOO
* I just saw the post above.
I did some searching and never did figure out what phone she had. That would be nice to know...

Was RH looked at and cleared? I wonder if he knew that LE would only suspect the natives. So has he and his associates been questioned. He did want his $600 back and JC bf was in jail at the time. Plus he knew JC was the weaker one who didn't have gang protection.

I also believe last crime scene was staged..and the hour in question was the crime scene..

In other news..an Alabama woman is missing...Last seen in Lauderdale County MS (Meridian MS is county seat) her car was found in Whynot MS...Pretty blond 26 yr old...
http://abc3340.com/news/local/family-speaks-about-missing-demopolis-woman

Classito

I agree there was an original CS and the secondary CS was the fire on Herron Road.

Regarding the other news:
"Henderson said Rebecca was last seen in a store in Meridian, Mississippi, and believes someone may have placed Paulk's vehicle in Whynot.
The car was found in a secluded area where the ground was smooth enough to drive on. Rebecca's purse, laptop and iPad were found inside but not her cellphone."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ughter-car-abandoned-woods.html#ixzz3mCONQzYB

This google map, that failed to attach, demonstrates how close WhyNot is to Meridian and to Demopolis, AL.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Why...6a259858fdd!2m2!1d-87.836402!2d32.5176361!3e0

Rebecca Henderson Paulk Thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ptember-2015&p=12072230&posted=1#post12072230

"Investigators have mapped her every step that day, and with the exception of one hour before her death, they know the story. But it's that hour that matters."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/n...a-chambers-case-six-months-old-cold/28559733/
·I think this is just an error in the wording. Jessica died in Memphis, so we do know where she was the hour before she died.

I keep seeing slips in MSM, I think 4 different times now, that allude to her being dead at the scene. Based on reports of medivac, the time of arrival at The Med, and a tweet staying she was taken to another hospital and stablized then flown to Memphis, I am really starting to wonder if we aren't being told the entire story. -with good reason if it's to protect the investigation.

I can't imagine this is not true, but many people I've talked to don't believe it. (My friends not locals)
ff4cdef52bfc36c8d42a855d09911933.jpg

"Something else that haunts her is that in the weeks leading up to Jessica's death, she had told her mother she was afraid, but she wouldn't say why."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/02/14/moms-last-words-jessica-chambers/23442951/

I have to wonder if her death doesn't somehow tie into a case where an indictment was handed down 2 days before her death. It was in MSM, involving a Panola Co. employee, but I don't want to link it or discuss it if it's not allowed.

Also regarding the phone. When researching C-Spire, I realized a relative was employed by them and was in a higher position that just a salesperson.
Now I can't remember who it was. Not that they were involved in her death in any way. Perhaps the entire family had a family plan and used that provider just because it's easier to call "Uncle or Aunt Doe" when experiencing problems with service or billing.
Just speculation because there are a lot of family members in the general area.
All MOO.

Respectfully snipped by moi

2. Btw- DeDee or some other local can you describe the backroads to get to Herron (like Sullivan etc.) is it pretty rural, does phone service cut out? Any gravel pits etc to dispose of evidence on those backroads?

Please allow me to settle an apparent misconception. Let me be clear. I am not a local. I do not know one person who lives in Courtland or Batesville. I have never been to Lake Enid for any reason; however, am aware of a child's death on the lake that occurred almost seventeen years ago when a man removed her life jacket in order to save his own puny life. His trial had a change in venue for obvious reasons. Didn't matter. He was convicted.

Was RH looked at and cleared? I wonder if he knew that LE would only suspect the natives. So has he and his associates been questioned. He did want his $600 back and JC bf was in jail at the time. Plus he knew JC was the weaker one who didn't have gang protection.
He is in jail Now, not in Panola on separate charges. I'll look for charges and post them.

Another "player" (a white guy also) is on unsupervised custody or probaion/parole. Not through Panola County either. This is a recent development. I'm not sure what's up with that or even if it's related.
Moo

He is in jail Now, not in Panola on separate charges. I'll look for charges and post them.

Another "player" (a white guy also) is on unsupervised custody or probaion/parole. Not through Panola County either. This is a recent development. I'm not sure what's up with that or even if it's related.
Moo

Thanks GS. It's just very coincidental how he was very threatening to her plus he is the hardened type. Jmo

I think Panola County LE is saving the best for last, sort of like an investigative dessert.

After they have all their ducks in a row, it will be Good Cop/Bad Cop time, with marathon sessions to lay out their findings and see if they can either win a confession, or flip one perp against the other.

Pure guesswork, and I have been wrong before (as recently as this morning...)

I keep seeing slips in MSM, I think 4 different times now, that allude to her being dead at the scene. Based on reports of medivac, the time of arrival at The Med, and a tweet staying she was taken to another hospital and stablized then flown to Memphis, I am really starting to wonder if we aren't being told the entire story. -with good reason if it's to protect the investigation. Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Chambers' friend: 'I would have fought for her if I had to'
Clay Chandler and Therese Apel,
The Clarion-Ledger 7:50 a.m. CST
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2014/12/09/jessica-chambers-friend-fought/20160329/
COURTLAND -- Lynnsey Fowler and Amber Shields wanted to see where it happened.The two were close to Jessica Chambers, the Panola County 19-year-old who died after her car was set ablaze Saturday night. Sheriff's deputies found the car, with Chambers inside, engulfed on Herron Road. Chambers later died at a Memphis hospital.
MyzStery said:
Two veteran journalist wrote this article. I am sure it was vetted by Sheriff Darby.This is a very serious international story. It was published in USA Today. It was one of the first in depth articles on the international news wires. Now does anyone else find it odd there was no retraction from The Clarion Ledger on and I quote,"Sheriff's deputies found the car, with Chambers inside".:cow:
If you choose to believe Clay and Therese and I do. Then we have to go back to square one. What we have been lead to believe is ??
MyzStery said:
Undoubtably the single most important detail;who were the first on the CS?The article clearly says that it was sheriffs officers. What has been reported since is practically unintelligible. The person responsible for instituting a new system for 911 calls suddenly drops dead. The gibberish quoted from responders to the CS is indecipherable. I am not even sure if the tow truck got to the crime scene before Jessica was even moved. No one will say who called for the tow truck,what tow truck company,who the driver is~it's like Area 51. :ufo:
I wrote some of this and did not post. Then I thought about gngr~snaps point and I thought it was time to voice my frustration & as always this is my opinion only.

And let me make it absolutely clear I in no way believe this is due to bad reporting or journalist who do not fact check! I think Clay and Teresa are at the top of their game.

:cow:

MizTery.....Did you ever ask Clay and Therese if that was what was said to them by an official? It is a huge error if it is incorrect. JMO

Ya gotta wonder why supposedly Ben was told that she was walking down the driveway (or road?) on fire, too. Who would say that!! If she and the car were on fire, neither would be recognizable. Of course, the walking on fire was eventually revised to lying next to her car. But there is a HUGE difference. Investigation was compromised from the very beginning. I think that JC spoke to NO ONE. JMO.......reportedly, the cleared and mysterious 911 caller said nothing about a person, just a car fire.

Thanks MIZ..... Tom Dees was not the only one to shy away from real investigative journalism. This case had all the ingredients for MSM to make a boatload of money. Something scared them off. My thought is that PanolaCounty is very insular. Lots of horrific things happen and the way it is dealt with is to never speak the truth and attend funeral after funeral and attach angel wings to the deceased, go to church and continue on in whatever your enterprise is. All of these folks are related in some way, and they protect one another because the next person who mysteriously dies, could be you or your child. Ugly. But that's the way I see it after 9 months of observation. JMO

Cady,no I have not. I feel like a journalist going to Courtland and asking anything to do with Jessica is ummm,well it is like the old saying;which I will paraphase,"whistling (nervously)as you pass by the graveyard." :scared:

Courtland has a 911 system that was being upgraded by a middle aged man who I believe died from something to do with his heart sometime post Dec 6th.There was an article in the Panolian or Clarion Ledger that indicated since his sudden death the 911 system he was in charge of was in limbo.

How this relates to Jessica is the degree of ambiguity on the who and how responders were notified. My objective is to keep the focus and obtain justice for the young woman burned alive .I am belaboring my point all of us know there is a problem. Yet,I am not convinced there is the 'will' to remedy 'it'.

Please feel feel free to critique my post. Only my opinion.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member