MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cady,no I have not. I feel like a journalist going to Courtland and asking anything to do with Jessica is ummm,well it is like the old saying;which I will paraphase,"whistling (nervously)as you pass by the graveyard." :scared:

Courtland has more suicides,one car accidents,unsolved murders,a broken 911 system (NO one but the person who suffered sudden death syndrom )was in charge of and a heinous crime involving an inferno leaving a young women burned alive. I am sure I could name more but we already know there is a problem but I am not convinced that "it" will be fixed.

Please feel feel free to critique my post. Only my opinion.

:cow:

Many months ago I tried to email Clay suggesting that I thought he may have interviewed a participant. Anyway, days later, I got a notice that the email was being held up (for some reason that I can't remember, because it freaked me out). I figured that it somehow was the wrong address, or that it had been flagged for some reason. Maybe nothing, but it made me nervous, thinking that I had done something wrong. Nothing ever came of it and I never heard a response. So I have no idea if Clay ever received the message or if he was told not to respond. I am not tech savvy, but I thought it was weird. JMO....I made NO accusations, only said why I was suspicious of the person, based on observation.

Many months ago I tried to email Clay suggesting that I thought he may have interviewed a participant. Anyway, days later, I got a notice that the email was being held up (for some reason that I can't remember, because it freaked me out). I figured that it somehow was the wrong address, or that it had been flagged for some reason. Maybe nothing, but it made me nervous, thinking that I had done something wrong. Nothing ever came of it and I never heard a response. So I have no idea if Clay ever received the message or if he was told not to respond. I am not tech savvy, but I thought it was weird. JMO....I made NO accusations, only said why I was suspicious of the person, based on observation.

MAIL DAEMON is received when you send a email to a no good email address. Sometimes it immediately notifies you and sometimes it may take a while to see if you rarely check your emails. So this could be what had happened.

MAIL DAEMON is received when you send a email to a no good email address. Sometimes it immediately notifies you and sometimes it may take a while to see if you rarely check your emails. So this could be what had happened.

That was not it. I looked for his address at the paper from his own account with it. The email went to the owner of the paper in Jackson MS. At the time, if not now, the FBI was certainly seeking tips. It may have been referred. Like I said, I do not know what happened but it really is not fair to not let a reporter get their own email. If FBI intercepted, that's fine with me. Perhaps it was something that investigators wanted to keep close to the vest. ???? No clue. JMO Also, I noticed that after that interview he did, he no longer seemed to be covering this case. JMO

My girls Jessica's age use speaker phone to multitask responding to trxts, surfing, etc while talking on phone. I think time calculated was to be about 7 pm that evening it showed her to have been active via messenger. I looked into this recently because I don't care for the "last active" time to show when I'm online. If logging in on desktop version it doesn't show that data. If logging in via messenger and/or fb ap or mobile browser it will show last active even signed out of chat. To avoid mine showing I use browser and click desktop version. So point in that is by it showing her active I believe she or someone activated fb or fb messenger via her phone at 7 most likely during the convo with her mom.

Cady,no I have not. I feel like a journalist going to Courtland and asking anything to do with Jessica is ummm,well it is like the old saying;which I will paraphase,"whistling (nervously)as you pass by the graveyard." :scared:

Courtland has a 911 system that was being upgraded by a middle aged man who I believe died from something to do with his heart sometime post Dec 6th.There was an article in the Panolian or Clarion Ledger that indicated since his sudden death the 911 system he was in charge of was in limbo.

How this relates to Jessica is the degree of ambiguity on the who and how responders were notified. My objective is to keep the focus and obtain justice for the young woman burned alive .I am belaboring my point all of us know there is a problem. Yet,I am not convinced there is the 'will' to remedy 'it'.

Please feel feel free to critique my post. Only my opinion.

:cow:

OK all you Buckeroos out there in WebSleuths radio land, there is something really strange going on with the JC forum posts today. I am replying to MizStery's earlier post today, as you can see from the quote above. But all the time stamp and editing information has been stripped off, which is not at all peculiar.

What is peculiar is that if you go back to the original post, the one with all the time stamps, you will see it was posted Today at 6:00 PM and then it was edited Today at 08:04 PM. The reason given was "post too long".

However, in between those two times, cady had responded to MizStery's original post at 6:35 PM, and her post included Mizstery's original post as a quote, before the subsequent edit. You will note there are material differences in the two versions. And in particular note that the original, now a copy in cady's post, is actually shorter than the later edited version above, which makes the reason given for the edit suspect.

Why the difference?

???? I edited for typos for both right away and added the last sentence in the first post which states that it was edited at 6:48. I don't see a problem. Nothing contextually was changed. LOL no conspiracy, sorry folks! JMO

???? I edited for typos for both right away and added the last sentence in the first post which states that it was edited at 6:48. I don't see a problem. Nothing contextually was changed. LOL no conspiracy, sorry folks! JMO

No complaints about your edits, cady. IF you think I did from what I've posted, please read it again.

Posted: Feb 09, 2015 11:18 AM CST
Updated: Feb 16, 2015 11:18 AM CST
By Tom Dees, Reporter

FOX13 News has also learned the complete autopsy results for Jessica are in and that law enforcement subpoenaed records from every cell carrier in Panola County during the investigation. We requested copies of the cellphone records and autopsy but was told they are protected since it is an ongoing investigation.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/28061203/reward-in-jessica-chambers-murder-case-increased

...subpoenaed records from every cell carrier in Panola County during the investigation.

This statement makes it sound as if LE has everyone's cell phone records in Panola County. Is that even possible? If so, then they know who was texting whom during the missing hour from 6:30-7:31. Why is Champion so vague about verifying LDs 20m phone call w/JC that she claims took place during this hour?

Wasn't it Tom Dees who told us that he stayed for a while in Courtland? That what he discovered/uncovered blew his mind and would ours, too. [Paraphrasing, of course.] After this Feb report, we didn't have another one from him until June. That one was with the lead investigator Thompson who was obviously taking the heat off Darby's back by claiming that solving the case was his job, his assignment.

RE: JCs cell phone
In selfie pictures she took, her phone looked more like a thin android than an iPhone. We may assume she did not pay the bill for it. Many carriers have family plans whereby you can add others onto your bill at a reduced billing rate.

Snowden did say aliens may be trying to communicate with earth, so maybe they're coming:abduction:, jk. Sometimes my messages/editing is off, but think it has to do with my own typos or mod snips, (but just noticed some interference getting back in to edit). PS- Thanks, DeDee for clarification that you are not local. Jmo/

Agree. Dedee is wonderful for how she mapped the locations of interest out for us during her and dad's trip. That was wonderful of her.

I definitely got a better mental visual just by her posts. I thought she was a local at first as well.

Good job.

OK, OK, explanation accepted. There probably wasn't anybody behind that grassy knoll either now, was there? Let's all get back to Jessica...

OK, OK, explanation accepted. There probably wasn't anybody behind that grassy knoll either now, was there? Let's all get back to Jessica...

You're right. I'm sorry for ............ This is obviously not the thread for a continuous playing session. Sometimes we do it to living certain threads when things are slow. But we mean no harm. Thanks rbarber17

Jessica isn't forgotten. Many people care that a beautiful young woman burned alive. A family, her friends and community wait for answers too. Somebody knows why or who left her there. She held onto life for painful hours. She didn't want to die.

Dex, thank you for helping to keep reminding me of this and for caring with your magnetic manner.

dexter-donut.jpg

Jessica isn't forgotten. Many people care that a beautiful young woman burned alive. A family, her friends and community wait for answers too. Somebody knows why or who left her there. She held onto life for painful hours. She didn't want to die.

Dex, thank you for helping to keep reminding me of this and for caring with your magnetic manner.

Agree my dear friend. Jessica is definitely not forgotten by us Sluethers and her true family.

Now the town is so small. The firefighter immediately knew her upon the arrival?

Now if he was in a wreck and on fire in a civilian car; Would Jessica had recognized him?

Now he said that he spoke to her last as if they had a conversation. But what did she say. He acts like the name that she gave him of the perpetrator could have been similar or wrong.

So why does he act like they had a conversation.

Btw. He is on my radar too. Just in case.

There were eight professional assassins. Three including Harrleson were on the grassy knoll. The shot that removed the President's brain came from the gutter when the Limo driver stopped the car at the white line painted on the curb before proceeding under the overpass. Oswald was a Patsy. Hunt killed Tippet due to his resemblance to JFK. That's why Tippet's body was sent to Parkland, so the switch could be made since Hunt shot Tippet in the right temple but the wrong chest shot. GWB, Hoover, Dulles, Cabell and others were in Dallas that fateful day smiling. JFK wanted to shut down the CIA and already fired the Dallas mayor's brother. JFK also wanted us out of Vietman which, in turn, upset the Great Industrial Complex.

It's all laid out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

My apologies for the tangent. It does show how many people can be involved in a killing and never speak a word of it until under oath. Only the guilty will lie while under oath.

My thoughts keep returning to the lady, Leann Horn, who was kidnapped from the same area by bikers and left for dead because she dated a black man. Reporter Charles Johnson tried to get BR to say on tape that bikers were responsible. Why did many ppl come out saying BC did it? Was that a smoke screen?

http://www.panolian.com/v2/content.aspx?MemberID=1180&ID=55030&SiteSearch=1&Search=+Hentz
Here is that link I promised. I got busy writing a resume with my son. -sorry!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

No need to apologize. Your devotion to your family is to be admired.

So, why would RH steal from a tractor company? What was it he needed from there. Something to pawn? Interesting that he lives in Pope which is 4.5 miles due South from Courtland. When did he leave Grenada? After he and Charlotte were arrested? Is she with him in Pope?

Pope to Courtland:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tan...e&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=Pope+MS+to+Courtland+ms

No need to apologize. Your devotion to your family is to be admired.

So, why would RH steal from a tractor company? What was it he needed from there. Something to pawn? Interesting that he lives in Pope which is 4.5 miles due South from Courtland. When did he leave Grenada? After he and Charlotte were arrested? Is she with him in Pope?

Pope to Courtland:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tan...e&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=Pope+MS+to+Courtland+ms

Maybe to sell to somebody else at a discount?
tractor.jpg

FYI -- RH was arrested not too long ago and placed in the county calaboose just southeast of Panola County. See Post #417 this thread.

----update----
Man, ole RH does get around. At the time of my Post #417, he was in the Yalobusha County jail. Now "www.vinelink.com" is reporting him in the custody of the Granada County Sherriff's Department. Whatever happened to the "18 strikes and you're out" rule?

Msgrenada.jpg

https://youtu.be/RuNIgJBMFHY

I have slowed one of the videos WAY down.

*** It's CCTV footage from an outside camera BEFORE Jessica arrived.
It's still almost too fast to catch it but keep a close eye when the view of the gas pumps comes up. Look at the upper right corner... A vehicle backs out,from the area where Jessica walks off screen to speak to SR. It then pulls through the station. I have a freeze frame and will post it. It's the best I could do.
IMO it's the same wrecker that returns to M&M with Jessica's burned out car later.

Was SR actually WARNING Jessica? AD said they told her not to go into the store...

https://youtu.be/RuNIgJBMFHY

I have slowed one of the videos WAY down. It's still almost too fast to catch it but keep a close eye when the view of the gas pumps comes up. Look at the upper right corner... A vehicle backs out,from the area where Jessica walks off screen to speak to SR. It then pulls through the station. I have a freeze frame. It's the best I could do.
IMO it's the same wrecker that returns to M&M with Jessica's burned out car later.

Was SR actually WARNING Jessica? AD said they told her not to go into the store...

ffd34d26b89cbe77ab6fcd14e7374214.jpg

<modsnip>

I overlayed the photo. Wheel base seems to match. The angles of the truck differ in the photos, but it is pretty darn close. IMO it was a flatbed/roll back- I can't say for SURE it was ABLE that was there just before Jessica arrived.
Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not!

3f9125d803dabf447273bf444d6b9bcd.jpg

688da7f98096a4025aefcfc233656afe.jpg

237a6240ad8a40b4f217d393d9cf2905.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors